Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is buying WAVES?  (Read 7610 times)
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:28:23 PM

Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

How much will you be investing?

Smiley

Waves for me is the next Ethereum for me, base in my analysis about it, it has a full of potentials and similarity for what is happened to ethereum before, And I had no doubt that 1 or 2 years from waves could increase up to 0.01BTC by next year. That's is why I'm buying waves now then hold in a long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Melquart

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:30:34 PM

I'm holding a little amount of waves before it dumps. I hope i will rise soon to recover my little loss.

kafnan

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:19:14 AM

Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

Smiley

I bought some waves 1 month ago. I fell it will be given profit on future.  Now I can see, Waves Rates Increase every day. And everyday I will do trading about waves. If waves rate high, then I will be sell my waves,When waves Rate down, I bought again waves.It is very important coins for me.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:47:48 PM

Yo op.

Well, as for me, i already have quite a good amount of waves here in my wallet. The thing is, i haven't really decided yet what to do with all these waves. Haven't put a margin yet on what profit i want to reach to consider selling or trading. So i think for now, i will just buy a little bit more. Just a tiny bit. Then invest my extra on other promising coins/tokens. Because alternative coins are gonna be taking the spot light soon. And i sure do not want to ever be left out.
An.tony

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:50:11 PM

Believer
Wave favors
Good technical form
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:10:10 PM

Hi All,

Smiley
Buying waves is a good investment, so anyone that is willing to hold for months or for years should go for waves, it is a coins with constant development and it keeps improving, the only thing we need to do is to wait and to hold and the profits you will be able to get will be great, currently I’m not holding a lot of waves but I plan to buy more at the end of this month.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ujang1

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:13:49 PM

Soon the release of an updated decentralized exchange and not buying waves is a big mistake. At the beginning of next year we will wait for the introduction of smart contracts.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
antongee28

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:14:28 PM

sometimes I buy it ..
but in most I invest to eth and litecoin
Bitcall

Activity: 196
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:17:51 PM

I red some news about Waves, look like waves is the fastest currency in the world, someone can confirm that?
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:27:35 PM

Well, since Waves-NG is to be released on mainnet in mid-December 2017 and rewards set to increase to around 5% per year, its gonna be the right time to start mining WAVES and generating some nice profits.  Wink
Waves platform has just successfully tested the NG consensus protocol, which promises vastly increased speeds and throughout on the blockchain.
Great News indeed! Smiley
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:32:01 PM

If anybody is buying waves, it will be the Russians. Waves is not that popular in the west. Waves should have break the glass ceiling on it if it were based in the US or UK. And truth be told, adoption of waves will be easier and smoother than any other token based altcoin .

yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:33:25 PM

The question is who is selling waves and why do they sell  Cheesy If i had more money i would buy more waves cause after smart contract waves price will be so high and we will not be able to buy easily.

turn the page
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:46:21 PM

If anybody is buying waves, it will be the Russians. Waves is not that popular in the west. Waves should have break the glass ceiling on it if it were based in the US or UK. And truth be told, adoption of waves will be easier and smoother than any other token based altcoin .
The current situation has nothing to do with popularity.

Once Waves NG is live with a DEX that caters to professional traders and with smart contracts people will start using it more and more to launch their ICOs/projects on the Waves platform.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:02:44 PM

Once Waves NG is live with a DEX that caters to professional traders and with smart contracts people will start using it more and more to launch their ICOs/projects on the Waves platform.

Waves I recommend to beginners who are still not familiar with the viral coin. I have to admit that the Waves is developing well and who knows what will be in a few months. My friend has invested a lot and is wondering what will happen next.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:07:59 PM

Waves I recommend to beginners who are still not familiar with the viral coin. I have to admit that the Waves is developing well and who knows what will be in a few months. My friend has invested a lot and is wondering what will happen next.
It's quite likely that Waves will have well above 1 billion in market capitalization once the features get implemented and people become aware of them. So we should be seeing anywhere from $10 to $300 before 2020.

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:11:34 PM

I also think that the waves have a great future. Of course in the future it will grow well. He needs 2-3 years.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:25:57 PM

I'm personally waiting for the next WAVES pump to sell off my waves. It's a nice platform but considering how long they have been on the market I'm not seeing much traction which is sad as I was initially excited by this coin. Maybe, hopefully, I will be proven wrong and a huge ICO will be distributed on this platform.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:43:29 PM

I'm personally waiting for the next WAVES pump to sell off my waves. It's a nice platform but considering how long they have been on the market I'm not seeing much traction which is sad as I was initially excited by this coin. Maybe, hopefully, I will be proven wrong and a huge ICO will be distributed on this platform.
Considering how long they've been on the market? Look at the history of Ethereum, Bitcoin or any other coin that is now big. Waves is still young and hasn't even fully delivered on its roadmap as of yet. Things take time.

|

|
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:11:12 PM

I'm buying Waves what ever the price is whether good or bad i still support this project. i believe on theri technology specially the NG protocol hope to see a good profit by early 2018.. this is a good coin to wait
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:16:08 PM

There is a much slower growth to the price of Waves as compared to other altcoins. And considering that Waves is really a good project with a lot to offer, I am now wondering why Waves cannot push the value much higher. Right now, I am still holding my Waves and believe in it but it has to be a long term investment now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: