Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:09:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is buying WAVES?  (Read 7613 times)
durilup

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:39:54 PM

I do not like waves platform , they have a lots of bugs unsolved . They promised us they will solve the bugs but they are still on the platform.
Also for the tokens with low interesting they have big fees for it

Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:06:10 PM

Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

How much will you be investing?

Smiley
I think waves is one the better coins to invest in as many people regard it as the ethereum killer and believe that waves will replace ethereum in future and will host most of the ICOs in the future.
The decentralized exchange is also better than conventional exchanges as there is no withdrawal limit and the fees charged in exchange is also very low.
You can expect the price go waves to cross the 50$ mark within 4-5 years for sure.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:35:38 PM

I think it is the best time to buy Waves. I have good no of Waves. I have high expectation from waves this year but waves didn't move like I was expecting. I am despair with the performance of waves so far but still I am a true believer of waves. I know it will rise someday it has a good potential. I am positive for upside movement in the coming year. I will not sell my waves this year. Waves is one of my favourite coin.

Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:41:33 PM

With its NG, DEX, smart contracts, ..., waves is one of the most promising altcoins, and one of the few alts which is actually worth a damn, but surprisingly hasn't still acquired a billion marketcap.

IMHO it's one of the best opportunities right now.

Hodl. Just relax, eventually it will double. I am sure of it.
Double?

LoL

It will go at least 4-5x in a few months, after it gets its huge updates in near future.
Even 4-5x seems conservative, at least by the end of next year. With all the upgrades that are planned by Q1 2018 the Waves platform would end up superior to Ethereum. Then it would just be a question of whether or not people choose to move over.
The only danger here is that this project is made by Russians Cheesy but it is brilliant, yes.
Ethereum was made by Russians too, and it has been a successful project. So, not so dangerous.  Grin
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:15:52 PM

waves is a good coin. good developments and good dev with strong community. this won't die
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:28:00 PM

Maybe next year i will buy more Waves according to my budget because i think the next few years the price of Waves will be higher along with the progress and growing popularity every time. And I believe Waves has great potential to continue to grow and develop in the future.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:57:19 PM

Maybe next year i will buy more Waves according to my budget because i think the next few years the price of Waves will be higher along with the progress and growing popularity every time. And I believe Waves has great potential to continue to grow and develop in the future.
It is one of the promising platforms in addition to Ethereum and Lisk, I always tend to grow my holding of these three coins.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:04:53 PM

Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

Smiley
I do not follow waves but if the information is right I become interested in investing or have waves

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:10:00 PM

Hi All,

Smiley
I do not follow waves but if the information is right I become interested in investing or have waves
Im buying waves just a small of amount because I spread my investment to other altcoins. Waves is not yet having its pump big but sooner I guess it will be increase the price.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:43:28 PM

Hi All,

Smiley
if i have a lot of money i want to invest for waves because it seems like a lot of people are getting interested in this coin

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:13:44 AM

The only danger here is that this project is made by Russians Cheesy but it is brilliant, yes.

So I guess you would never buy Ethereum, right? Wink
Or Byteball, or the hundreds of projects actually developed by Russians. If you give a close look, you will realise that a consisent share of new projects in cryptos are made by Russians.

Blazarius120

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:36:25 AM

I hold some waves, although i'm a little disappointed atm in the staking rewards. They seem to be very low.

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:57:25 AM

With its NG, DEX, smart contracts, ..., waves is one of the most promising altcoins, and one of the few alts which is actually worth a damn, but surprisingly hasn't still acquired a billion marketcap.

IMHO it's one of the best opportunities right now.

Hodl. Just relax, eventually it will double. I am sure of it.
Double?

LoL

It will go at least 4-5x in a few months, after it gets its huge updates in near future.
Even 4-5x seems conservative, at least by the end of next year. With all the upgrades that are planned by Q1 2018 the Waves platform would end up superior to Ethereum. Then it would just be a question of whether or not people choose to move over.
Ethereum was made by Russians too, and it has been a successful project. So, not so dangerous.  Grin
SONM is made by Russians too, and they seem very diligent.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:00:31 PM

I'm already coming back on waves , cause I made profits in the past with waves and let's be honest it's a huge project. Also the price is still good , if you look on btc chart , this is a perf chance for us to entry.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:01:57 PM

I'm already coming back on waves , cause I made profits in the past with waves and let's be honest it's a huge project. Also the price is still good , if you look on btc chart , this is a perf chance for us to entry.
To be fair, the last perfect entry was a few weeks ago when it dipped to around $2.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Shintoff

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:19:16 PM

To be fair, the last perfect entry was a few weeks ago when it dipped to around $2.
I've been waiting and waiting and waiting. Comparing, thinking, reading reviews and bla bla bla. Looking back i realized that I'd missed lots of opportunities.
niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:38:26 PM

I will not invest anything. It makes sense to buy coins that are cheap or which will increase with a higher probability. But, the choice of coins is very large and there is also a lot of exchanges and it is good when there is freedom of choice.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

tarpa07

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:40:13 PM

Waves is a one of the best coin for me i'm buy this coin around $3000 i know it is small amount hope it will be more value able in 2018 then i'm sell it.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:54:16 PM

I am buying Waves regularly. I really believe waves is a good coin because it has its own blockchain and other asset can be easily created using Waves.
I am much more interested in their own exchange. Seems like it'll be an advantage over Ethereum, NEO and other "smart contract/token creation" blockchains in the future.
That is the aspect I’m most interested about waves too, but it seems lately people are more interested about the ability to create smart contracts, while to me is a lot more important that we get a solid decentralized exchange with good volume and a lot of coins, since it seems very heavy regulation is going to come to exchanges and we need something like a decentralized exchange to avoid that.
Yasman

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:55:08 PM

The price is moving way too slow for anyone to daytrade, I will wait some.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: