Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is buying WAVES?  (Read 7613 times)
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:24:47 AM

Not recommended to buy waves, I think the purchase of waves is not as good as buying eth, eth fans and development are much stronger than waves, but eth there is great room for growth. Proposed purchase eth.

rube08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:27:50 AM

I am still skeptical to buy waves token. As an ethereum competitor, it has little to offer the competition.  All I can see for waves is that you can create tokens and that is it.  You can also lease waves and get waves or waves tokens in return weekly.  Ethereum is a whole network based on smart contracts.  If waves does implement smart contracts, then it could take off like ethereum.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:38:02 AM

I have some numbers of waves in my wallet; I still kept this coin because I’m looking forward to the increasing value of this altcoin in the market. Definitely I just like this coin compare to some other altcoins no need to mention due to high numbers of crypto currency in digital world. Otherwise I still am waiting for the next autumn season because I’m sure that many whale capitalist are going invest in this coin.

In additional, more people are still buying waves in the market because they were also believe to the capacity and ability of this coin to adopted the current situation of crypto currency. Even bitcoin value are continuously increasing they were not crashing down so deep, also if you notice waves are still crawling up their price in digital community.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:01:32 PM

After such a long period of consolidation after the spring rise of price, I think we will be soon ready for another take off  Grin

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
AlexW333

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:12:18 PM

Waves has  a nice platform with very high capacity more than Ether
wxa7115

Activity: 2772
Merit: 717

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:09:00 PM

I am buying Waves regularly. I really believe waves is a good coin because it has its own blockchain and other asset can be easily created using Waves.
I am much more interested in their own exchange. Seems like it'll be an advantage over Ethereum, NEO and other "smart contract/token creation" blockchains in the future.
That is the aspect I’m most interested about waves too, but it seems lately people are more interested about the ability to create smart contracts, while to me is a lot more important that we get a solid decentralized exchange with good volume and a lot of coins, since it seems very heavy regulation is going to come to exchanges and we need something like a decentralized exchange to avoid that.
Seems like people haven't fully realized the utility of a decentralized exchange yet. But without a doubt they will become one of the most important features of crypto in the future.
I think people are going to begin to understand the importance of decentralized exchanges with the recent decisions by the US court to force coinbase to reveal the data of a lot of their clients, this is going to become more common in the future and at that point people will begin to call for decentralized exchanges to become a more predominant part of the market, this is why I think waves is going to be a great investment in the next years.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:10:50 PM

Those who bought waves like me before it was listed in exchanges are lucky and those arent you still have chance to get this coin,its a verygood investment.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:16:15 PM

I am buying Waves regularly. I really believe waves is a good coin because it has its own blockchain and other asset can be easily created using Waves.
I am much more interested in their own exchange. Seems like it'll be an advantage over Ethereum, NEO and other "smart contract/token creation" blockchains in the future.
That is the aspect I’m most interested about waves too, but it seems lately people are more interested about the ability to create smart contracts, while to me is a lot more important that we get a solid decentralized exchange with good volume and a lot of coins, since it seems very heavy regulation is going to come to exchanges and we need something like a decentralized exchange to avoid that.
Seems like people haven't fully realized the utility of a decentralized exchange yet. But without a doubt they will become one of the most important features of crypto in the future.
I think people are going to begin to understand the importance of decentralized exchanges with the recent decisions by the US court to force coinbase to reveal the data of a lot of their clients, this is going to become more common in the future and at that point people will begin to call for decentralized exchanges to become a more predominant part of the market, this is why I think waves is going to be a great investment in the next years.
That's one of the major reasons why I got into Waves in the first place. The market is shortsighted, impulsive and emotional, so most people aren't anticipating the future. That also means that once shit hits the fan the floodgates for decentralized exchanges will open. Might be a longer term investment than some other coins, but it's one of the safest bets to make in my opinion.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
cryptolit

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 06:40:58 PM

I was looking into it but decided against. Ripple is going much further I think!
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:54:33 PM

Waves is still a good buy.
It has a lot of room for growth.
Check their official social media.
A good project.

DYOR
I don't want to state that it would be worth it for traders to get Waves and think that they will make money immediately. If they want to do that then they should just invest in Bitcoin.
Waves is a long term investment.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:08:25 PM

I sold 95% of my WAVES when they hit 0.002-0.0025 a few months ago after buying in at ICO, have been watching and waiting patiently and I'll re-enter the market soon.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:10:45 PM

I have bought some waves last month and I'm waiting for some down correction to buy more.. I think waves can have big profits in 2018...
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:12:29 PM

I'm very excited to see how things go with WAVES with all the developments coming up!!
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:29:18 PM

I have bought some waves last month. And i will buy more waves. Waiting developmet update. In my oppinion wave have a chance in next year.

asuusa

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:48:42 AM

kemacapital

Activity: 87

Kema Capital CryptoFund - managed by token holders

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:19:08 PM

we have some, but wave exchange looks very ancient. very far from Bitfinex and others

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
◈◈◈ Kema Capital CryptoFund - managed by KEMA token holders◈◈◈ 
     ◈◈◈Фoнд Кeмa Кaпитaл - yпpaвляeтcя влaдeльцaми тoкeнoв КEMA ◈◈◈

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:21:06 PM

New DEX is coming out and its looking really cool. So everybody is now buying WAVES.
Also NG feature is going to rock! in few seconds all transactions getting confirmed. This is Awesome!
Namal Harshana

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:04:34 PM

I think it is a very good coin.I bought small amount of coins and get some profit.Now i'm waiting to buy more around 30 coins.

Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:52:36 PM

I have accumulated quite a lot of Waves and I still keep buying parts. Waves platform is very nice project and I believe  this project. I plan to sell it next year but I will review the situation again next year.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:54:51 PM

I am holding Waves for a huge ammount for me. I think in not far futere it can be very strohn and expensive coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: