Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 10:01:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is buying WAVES?  (Read 7610 times)
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:24:53 PM

Waves is a currency that has a very bright future, their project is very well done, I think it had come to be worth a lot in the near future, that is why I invest in them, whenever I can buy a little because if one day value I want to be able to profit from it.
Involved in it and some other Altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin Dash and Monero, because I think they all have a good future with bitcoin.

I personally invested a lot in Waves and I have to admit I'm very happy. This is a great option for those who can not afford more expensive investments. The price increases very nicely and the coin becomes more and more stronger.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:33:53 PM

I have lots of waves, many days ago my friend talk about waves when it's price was 2$.he inspired me for buying waves,now I am most happy person when i seeing waves go to high.

artisarr

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:45:57 PM

Waves still one of the most promising crypto currencies, but it is still in the second position in the altcoins world, after Ethereum. And I believe that Waves will replace ethereum someday.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:41:13 PM

About time we saw some movement in this coin. No idea why it was low for so long, this price hike is well overdue. We might even see a new floor at $10 rather than the $5 it was stuck at for ages. This will be a good week for waves.

ekolet

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:44:30 PM

I've been holding waves for almost a year now, the team is amazing, there are constant improvements. I think I will go back to 120k territory in a few months.
Yana_M1

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:48:09 PM

You should buy Waves yesterday. I mean it grows now. And I belive it will grow at least x5.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:05:48 PM

You should buy Waves yesterday. I mean it grows now. And I belive it will grow at least x5.

it was predicted shortly before the surge started that a surge will happen in form of a market correcture here in this forum 3 weeks ago at around 4-5 usd

wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:07:59 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 12:07:57 AM by wxa7115

I am buying Waves regularly. I really believe waves is a good coin because it has its own blockchain and other asset can be easily created using Waves.
I am much more interested in their own exchange. Seems like it'll be an advantage over Ethereum, NEO and other "smart contract/token creation" blockchains in the future.
That is the aspect I’m most interested about waves too, but it seems lately people are more interested about the ability to create smart contracts, while to me is a lot more important that we get a solid decentralized exchange with good volume and a lot of coins, since it seems very heavy regulation is going to come to exchanges and we need something like a decentralized exchange to avoid that.
Seems like people haven't fully realized the utility of a decentralized exchange yet. But without a doubt they will become one of the most important features of crypto in the future.
I think people are going to begin to understand the importance of decentralized exchanges with the recent decisions by the US court to force coinbase to reveal the data of a lot of their clients, this is going to become more common in the future and at that point people will begin to call for decentralized exchanges to become a more predominant part of the market, this is why I think waves is going to be a great investment in the next years.
That's one of the major reasons why I got into Waves in the first place. The market is shortsighted, impulsive and emotional, so most people aren't anticipating the future. That also means that once shit hits the fan the floodgates for decentralized exchanges will open. Might be a longer term investment than some other coins, but it's one of the safest bets to make in my opinion.
I know what you are talking about, in my opinion the next big thing are decentralized exchanges that is why most of my investments were made in those tokens, the growth it is not going to happen in just a few months but in this year we are beginning to see signals that governments are going to crack down crypto with more energy in the next year, from China banning icos, to the US asking for records from coinbase things are going to get even worst in the next year.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:58:14 AM

Waves is a currency that has a very bright future, their project is very well done, I think it had come to be worth a lot in the near future, that is why I invest in them, whenever I can buy a little because if one day value I want to be able to profit from it.
Involved in it and some other Altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin Dash and Monero, because I think they all have a good future with bitcoin.

I personally invested a lot in Waves and I have to admit I'm very happy. This is a great option for those who can not afford more expensive investments. The price increases very nicely and the coin becomes more and more stronger.
do you mean that waves can be used like Bitcoin for long-term prospects? Is it for the person who has the smaller starting capital this is the best option, then maybe I'll pay attention to this.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:03:58 PM

I've been holding waves for almost a year now, the team is amazing, there are constant improvements. I think I will go back to 120k territory in a few months.

Definitely worth holding Waves! After the impressive news from Amsterdam today even more. We are looking at a bright future laying ahead of Waves network!
Check: https://beta.wavesplatform.com/
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:11:46 PM

Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

How much will you be investing?

Smiley

I bought waves when the price was 3 dollars. Now its price is higher but i still waiting for more. I bought 1000 waves what giving me huge profit. It is my the best investment
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:12:22 PM

I do not buy waves because I do not have enough bitcoin, I prefer my bitcoin to hold.
why do not you try to buy Waves? Waves are altcoin that baggy Waves like Ethereum have platform and the price is stable, I think it can make you gain more profit.
anzach87

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:28:11 PM

i do not believe that is worth to buy waves now wait in few months when the price fall down to 3 usd  and rise again
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:39:05 PM

why do you consider waves platform is better than stratis?

I recently decided to invest a lot in this coin and I am very happy. I did not have enough money for ETH so I decided to invest in Waves and I do not regret it. I recommend to everyone.
Jack.Doe333

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:45:23 PM

I'll invest in a couple of days and start hoping for the best. Really hope it pays off.
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:54:50 PM

I bought a few waves. While this coin behaves well, it grows. What will happen next - we'll see. The main thing is not to miss the moment when it will be possible to sell them.

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:03:01 PM

Like some others who want to have WAVES on their wallet before it goes up, I too have wanted to have some in my wallet but that was really a surprise and had missed the opportunity. Waves goes up to 15 USD from 4 USD before it went down a bit now at 13 USD but that's really a decent profit if you had some in your wallet.

deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:35:43 PM

I have a really small amount of waves. I bought it around $4 so its nice that it is up but now do not know if I should keep it or sell it. It's not much so not going to make much difference unless the price goes like ethereum.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:39:51 PM

Waves is one of my top altcoins tohold in 2018 together with neo,iota,list and qtum watch out and earn.

rwrayen1

Activity: 135
Merit: 16

i love btc

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:44:58 PM

i have 3 waves go to the moon

join the top invest company: http://etoro-miners.uk/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: