Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:02:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is buying WAVES?  (Read 7613 times)
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:06:28 AM

Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

How much will you be investing?

Smiley
I will buy Waves. because what I see the ever-increasing development of Waves gives me a great chance to gain great advantage by having Waves. so I took the decision to buy Waves and invest to improve its price is much more expensive and expensive.
missyou343

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

nice wave coin, but better bcc, omg, eth and ltc because they are faster and more investors are here because those coins are usually used by others and are also popular in different places. I was a wave coin then but I was losing because I did not buy a lot of money in this coin and it was a long time ago,
bunchakhongmz999

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:43:24 AM

Actually, I haven't really decided yet what to do with all these waves. Haven't put a margin yet on what profit i want to reach to consider selling or trading
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:43:41 AM

Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

How much will you be investing?

Smiley
I want to buy Waves. because Waves is an Altcoin which has an ever-increasing price. this is influenced by the ever-increasing development and the growing demand. so this is able to trigger the price of Waves so increase. this becomes a potential for Waves to be constantly increasing and valuable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mimota156

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:16:05 AM

When the moment of pump comes, the price will go up like crazy and we will just look behind its rising. Potential is great in waves platform, I'm only waiting waves ng implementation.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:20:22 AM

Waves is one the best coin because has faster transaction with very cheap fee just 0.001 Waves. But Waves also has high volatility going up and down like others , so i buy it when in the bottom and sell it partly when on profit.

yahata145

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:16:34 AM

I prefer to buy lisk because the waves did not fully catch the expected rise. I am not positive to invest in the waves
trannguyen.22021999

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

I am holding some waves, seems to be a pretty solid platform that has some real potential. Decided to build my ICO on their platform due to the fact that they seem to be pretty well developed and continuing to develop their platform, as well as dex
linhna2712

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

Waves is public blockchain, I am buying it because it may be next Ethereum, guys you can use waves for ICO, there are many ICOs on waves. So people will buy waves for ICO, the price of ICO will go up.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:00:38 PM

Oh, not me for sure, this coin is not making any effort to improve and there is no development investment after it, only fake ICOs and scammer like it.
bibitao69

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

I personally invested a lot in Waves and I have to admit I'm very happy. This is a great option for those who can not afford more expensive investments.
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:27:08 AM

A good coin, but it has not yet shown its potential. I think with the next growth, Waves will still make a few xxx.
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

A good coin, but it has not yet shown its potential. I think with the next growth, Waves will still make a few xxx.

It has shown it's potential. It's just the the market is lagging behind for the short term. People listening to the shills for vapour or hype.
Ashliel

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:10:19 AM

I had some Waves in my portfolio, but unfortunately it's not doing so well as I expected.

For today I've got about 30% on top of my investments, but it seems like more and more ICO's are going to use different blockchains than Ethereum. I've seen already about 10 projects which are using NEM mosaic, Waves or even NEO blockchain.

Waves' investments will grow up, I believe, but it will be 1 or 2 years later, I think.

So hold waves and Keep Calm Cool

With the price of Waves still on the rise for now and the talk of upcoming projects using NEM and NEO, is it smarter to make a long term movement by hedging your investment across the board with these three to see which ones are adopted and not miss out on whichever one is adopted heavily within the near future?
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:38:36 AM

Waves is a very good altcoin and it has a good potential to grow..I got waves token and im holding it and i did not regret I will continue holding because I expect great things from Waves in the near future...i like waves and the trusted team behind it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: