Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:19:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Substratum or Neblio for November?  (Read 550 times)
Tomak (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:40:17 AM

Hi guys,

Which project do you think is better for November for maksimum gains?

I personally think to go all into Neblio as there are lots of hype around it now and its going to be on HitBTC soon.
Neblio totally dominated Cryptopia market lately which is not very popular market. I cant wait to see what happenes when it hits Bittrex or HitBTC. It has very low circulating supply. Maybe it will be next Neo run.... what do you think?

I dont know much about Substratum but heard its also good project. They are going to release some test products on December and beta on January. So whats good to happen in November for Substratum? The price is going back and forth so far.... I dont know if there is a sense to invest now any money in November.... Undecided
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuurinBee

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:49:48 AM

It's hard to say, but simply looking at prices - NEBL is around $4-5 and SUB is currently like $.125 - so, if you looked at potential for gain I believe SUB would have a better potential for a gain along with their launch at the end of 2017. Not sure, I am reading more on SUB's whitepaper at the moment, but both of these projects really interest me.

MetaBrands Discord: https://discord.gg/metabrands
MetaBrands Telegram: https://t.me/metabrands
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:47:20 PM

It's hard to say, but simply looking at prices - NEBL is around $4-5 and SUB is currently like $.125 - so, if you looked at potential for gain I believe SUB would have a better potential for a gain along with their launch at the end of 2017. Not sure, I am reading more on SUB's whitepaper at the moment, but both of these projects really interest me.
Neblio is at $2.88 now and SUB is at $0.22 now. I'm glad I've chosen SUB to invest in (although I think NEBL is a good project too.)

artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:36:13 AM

I also think that both projects are good. Prior to that, did not follow SUB. This week it grew almost x2.5 did. Impressive.

But I still invested in NEBLIO a month ago. Going to keep it for at least a year. Their progress with the burning coins can allow them to price many times to grow. This is their advantage over STRATIS, NEO and other projects. Although the information gathered even fundamentaly he is better than STRATIS,neo, waves and other projects. I think within six months it can be up to 50 dollars to hold on.

In General, believe and hodl

High risk high payoff
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:23:13 PM

Neblio is at $2.88 now and SUB is at $0.22 now. I'm glad I've chosen SUB to invest in (although I think NEBL is a good project too.)

Well now neblio is ~$3 and sub all the way up ~40 cents.  You definitely made the right choice for nov but neb looks to be a far better value going forward at less than half the market cap.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:29:51 PM

For the people that  don't know these crypto coins I have put what it is in the description down below.

Substratum is:
An open-source network that allows anyone to allocate their spare computing resources to make the internet a free and fair place for the entire world.

NEBLIO is: The Neblio Cryptographic Token (NEBL) is the lifeblood of the Neblio Blockchain Platform, allowing the instant & secure transmission of information worldwide while securing the Neblio Network.

sudo.nym

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:40:02 PM

FCC talk about Net Neutrality has worked out well for #Sub this past week.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:03:15 PM

For the people that  don't know these crypto coins I have put what it is in the description down below.

Substratum is:
An open-source network that allows anyone to allocate their spare computing resources to make the internet a free and fair place for the entire world.

NEBLIO is: The Neblio Cryptographic Token (NEBL) is the lifeblood of the Neblio Blockchain Platform, allowing the instant & secure transmission of information worldwide while securing the Neblio Network.

And with this in mind, I'm curious why the two are being compared.  

Neblio is a project I see people saying "its a good project" but I don't see any product or purpose.  People need to start to be aware that not all these development/platform based tokens can do what they deliver, they rely on developers using them and there's just too many.  

Substratum isn't one I've looked at before but immediately I can see a purpose, though its another "decentalised internet/hosting" project and I don't know how many the world needs (especially since the internet and so many services are already decentralised).
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:54:24 AM

Substratum isn't one I've looked at before but immediately I can see a purpose, though its another "decentalised internet/hosting" project and I don't know how many the world needs (especially since the internet and so many services are already decentralised).
I'm sorry, but the internet is FAR from decentralized. Look at countries like China where people can't use fb etc, but also in the US webhosting is owned by a few large companies and is far from decentralized!

Guillaume917

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:20:23 PM

Dude that's not how the market works.
The price of a coin means absolutely nothing if you don't correlate it with the circulating supply.
The aggregate of the two is called the market cap. This is what you look at to know the valuation of a project.
So right now Substratum's market cap is twice as high as Neblio's ($80M vs $40M), which means that more money is in SUB than in NEBL rn).

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:14:38 PM

Dude that's not how the market works.
The price of a coin means absolutely nothing if you don't correlate it with the circulating supply.
The aggregate of the two is called the market cap. This is what you look at to know the valuation of a project.
So right now Substratum's market cap is twice as high as Neblio's ($80M vs $40M), which means that more money is in SUB than in NEBL rn).

Second that! Thats the mistake many people make. You cant judge a coin solely based on his price. But you have to learn that first. As for the question from OP, I would still put money into Substratum, the market cap is still small and will likely become way bigger in 2018. I dont know the NEBL project though, so maybe its also a good project. Just speaking for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: