Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2nd chance at Bitcoin?  (Read 2271 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:27:12 AM

Maybe,  the rising of bitcoin is very fast,  but dont expect you can become millionaire with $500,  it is impossible to predict in the future,  if everything is good then you definitely can become a rich person,  but anything could happened and there are so many great and potential alt coin,  but if you are active  and invest now,  I think it is still very profitable investment
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joefdavid

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:34:04 AM

I think a lot of people feel the bitcoin ship has almost sailed! Ready so many articles and posts on the forum, the more you read i get the feeling it will be pushing the 10K mark by the start of 2018 which again is a huge increase coming. If you think Bitcoin is a little out of reach, ALT coins can be very profitable if you get the right one at the right time (like BTC all those years ago)
cheehong714

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:35:32 AM

someone actually predicts that bitcoin will rise until 25,000USD per unit in the next 5-8years
shinno

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:39:43 AM

To me the bitcoin price at the present is such so high that many people can't afford it. So spending that much money on bitcoin as you said, it doesn't really give us many profit in the future. Maybe the bitcoin price in the future will drop down to zero and we will lose all the money that we spend on bitcoin. Don't take a risk like that.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:53:56 AM

No one knows if that will be happen still the prediction is going on but only GOD knows about in the future 8-10 years after or more than that maybe bitcoin was bump up or dropping down. As of now bitcoin is too high price to bought to reserve for better future, we are in forum and to join signature campaign I think that is the best thing to do to have more bitcoin by their payments in every weekend.

alexjhons

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:59:50 AM

In My point of view yes!Coz the Price of Bitcoin may increase very fast.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:07:24 AM

If someone bought $100 of Bitcoin in 2010 and kept it until now, they would now have around $6 million.

Do you think the same could happen again in the next 7 years? If I now own $500 in Bitcoin could that be worth $1 million+ in the next 7 years? Or is it extremely unlikely for this increase to happen a second time?

The issue about bitcoin price increase is just not about the amount of years that has happened based on what you are trying to portray rather its the amount of people that have shown indication in that amount of time that has passed. In the next 7 years several things would have happened which might either make the price to worth of 1000% or more, or to have decreased beyond measure.

If the population in the next 7 years can triple what we have now the possibility to  reaching your desired point is very probable but if the challenges with government regulation which later transient to the point of banning with serious punishment of deviance and trust me, a lot of people will lose interest. When that happen, there is no hope to meet your objective.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:36:22 AM

If someone bought $100 of Bitcoin in 2010 and kept it until now, they would now have around $6 million.

Do you think the same could happen again in the next 7 years? If I now own $500 in Bitcoin could that be worth $1 million+ in the next 7 years? Or is it extremely unlikely for this increase to happen a second time?
It is hard to predict that the price increase rate of bitcoin starting now would be the same rate of increase as it is from way before. There is a possibility that it could have a higher price increase rate due to bitcoin, gaining more and more popularity or maybe there it is also possible that it won't because bitcoin gained a lot of attention and it would likely to happen that there will emerge some altcoin that could go toe to toe with bitcoin. Well, this is just my opinion though.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:57:22 AM

Yes there might be a chances of increasing but the person like me couldnt able to afford 1 bitcoin even its price goes to 5000$ . Now the chances for millionaires or the rich people to get more richer . Not for the person like us may hardly i can buy one bitcoin and hold but not sure when i will sell for hardcash.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:04:11 AM

There is a possibility that it could happen again considering that bitcoin is gaining more attention as time pass by. If this attention that bitcoin is gaining could give it a positive effect, we could expect that the price increase rate of bitcoin could also increase same as before or even better. We see that bitcoin has reached its 5k$ marked and is still continuing to increase so let's just hope that it would still go on.
ALT67890

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:07:53 AM

That’s is possible only if everyone of us is investing of bitcoin are millionaires that could happen. It will not be happening for the past is something cannot retrievable and only those who experienced it will have the taste of it. And I’m  not lucky to be one of them and many others who ignored and don’t believe bitcoin will come this far.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:11:48 AM

Possible, yes, most likely? no. But who knows, the crypto world is unpredictable. But who knows, I do know bitcoin will eventually hit 50K. its only a matter of time.

Campaign Manager (2018)
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:11:42 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is still in its early age. Bitcoin hasn't reach most part of the world specially in my country and the 21m coin limit is not reach yet so there is still chance that bitcoin will sky rocket. Some people see Bitcoin as an investment game and more people are getting into the game that's why it's price is going up. So if I were you, I would invest and take the risk to see if I still have that second chance but it's up to you sir  Smiley
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:25:09 AM

Probably yes, because as of now the circulating bitcoin is about 16M and there is only 21M available bitcoins. Its nearly at its limit, and as the law of supply and demand suggest a limited supply and high demand would result to very high price. But it is only applicable if bitcoin is still at its fame at that time and I think it is.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:48:32 PM

Possibility of second chance is open. In this case, i think its difficult same thing happen since bitcoin price is too high.
But i hope it could be haappen next future.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:04:30 PM

This possibility is quite small, unless the bit currency fell back, and then rose back.
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Hell-raiser

Merit: 515

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:44:59 PM

I think this is possible but how you can be sure that you won't sell your bitcoins when the price rises just some 30-50% or so? In my opinion, only die-hard enthusiasts could resist the temptation to keep their Bitcoin stash untouched when the price shoots to the moon in the meanwhile. We read about this or that dude making a fortune with Bitcoin for having not sold their bitcoins during all these years, but I'm doubtful that they knowingly kept their coins. They might have forgotten about them, and then, all of a sudden, something made them recall that they have a stash of bitcoins which is now worth millions of dollars.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:53:41 PM

I think this is possible but how you can be sure that you won't sell your bitcoins when the price rises just some 30-50% or so? In my opinion, only die-hard enthusiasts could resist the temptation to keep their Bitcoin stash untouched when the price shoots to the moon in the meanwhile. We read about this or that dude making a fortune with Bitcoin for having not sold their bitcoins during all these years, but I'm doubtful that they knowingly kept their coins. They might have forgotten about them, and then, all of a sudden, something made them recall that they have a stash of bitcoins which is now worth millions of dollars.

Holding is the main fact for the bitcoin users but the people used to sell the bitcoin whenever they are in the need of money. If the coins can be holded for the five years or more we will be able to more money like 1 millions worth of USD for one bitcoin dude. Even Satoshi expects the bitcoin value should be touch the 10k USD cost for the one bitcoin 2025. But seeing the current adoption and market trend about the bitcoin we will see that value 2020 itself.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:58:01 PM

I think this ability is very hard to come by because Bitcoin is probably close to the top and it's just a little bit higher in the future. I do not think there is any such high value in seven years. The second chance is still to come, but the profit you make will never be the same as you expect

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Hell-raiser

Merit: 515

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:03:11 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is still in its early age. Bitcoin hasn't reach most part of the world specially in my country and the 21m coin limit is not reach yet so there is still chance that bitcoin will sky rocket. Some people see Bitcoin as an investment game and more people are getting into the game that's why it's price is going up. So if I were you, I would invest and take the risk to see if I still have that second chance but it's up to you sir  Smiley

But high price may work against Bitcoin at the end of the day.

If Bitcoin becomes too expensive, many, if not most, people won't be able to buy it. Yes, it is infinitely divisible, even though we don't need that right now, but don't forget about transaction costs. If the latter rise alongside the price, Bitcoin will be available only to rich and superrich, which somehow undermines its purpose of being a medium of exchange for daily needs. it will be like a Berkshire Hathaway stock priced at over 200,000$ per piece. Surely not something an average Joe can afford.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: