Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2nd chance at Bitcoin?  (Read 2271 times)
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:40:25 AM

If someone bought $100 of Bitcoin in 2010 and kept it until now, they would now have around $6 million.

Do you think the same could happen again in the next 7 years? If I now own $500 in Bitcoin could that be worth $1 million+ in the next 7 years? Or is it extremely unlikely for this increase to happen a second time?

Possible! It could happen that is why i am doing a lot of efforts to earn a BTC for the future because i am expecting more expensive price of BTC in the future.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b_parin

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:01:55 AM

If someone bought $100 of Bitcoin in 2010 and kept it until now, they would now have around $6 million.

Do you think the same could happen again in the next 7 years? If I now own $500 in Bitcoin could that be worth $1 million+ in the next 7 years? Or is it extremely unlikely for this increase to happen a second time?

Bitcoin will still rise but not the same percentage of bitcoin in 2010 up to now. I think, It can grow up $100k in the future, so investing now is a great idea. You can also try to invest in altcoin.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:46:33 AM

Possible! It could happen that is why i am doing a lot of efforts to earn a BTC for the future because i am expecting more expensive price of BTC in the future.

we still have time to earn more bitcoin for our future because if we have more bitcoin then when the price is increase, we can sell that bitcoin to make big money too. and i think if we can safe more bitcoin for a long term like more than 5 years, the bitcoin price will go to higher than now and i think no one will know how much the price later. we can only safe from now and preparing for the next higher price in future and there is possibility for btc to gets increase in next few years.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:53:59 AM

Well anything is possible since we do not know what future holds but how likely it will happen it can be highly unlikely. Yes you can still be a millionaire but not for 7 years. We already missed that opportunity and that is the reason why people are investing in ICO hoping that it will give them huge profit.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:07:17 AM

If BTC will continue to rise up, then those who holds it will end up as the winner. Alts would just be another way to increase your bitcoin.
Freebieindia

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:10:26 AM

surely it will happen, but will take 5-7 year if all goes well for Cryptocurrency. Altcoins are also can be our second chance .
UrsoNomato

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:17:51 AM

I find your answer difficult, I would recommend altcoins
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:37:24 AM

You should not doubt bitcoin and just grab the chance or opportunity and buy a lot of bitcoin right now because there is no person that can tell if there will be a 2nd chance or 3rd chance or even 4th chance because it depends on your action. If you will take action then that is the time that you can tell yourself that you get the 2nd chance because nothing can happen if you will not take action and if you are just thinking and doubting then it will lead for no results or progress.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 03:45:37 AM

It would not happen anymore, Bitcoin will not become a cent anymore. Lets pray for the bitcoin bubble to explode so we can see bitcoin gradually falling from 5k down to 1k.. Once it taps the 1k, the next top would be 12k or higher

bluemongrel

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:49:58 AM

I doubt it will go up that many percentage, but there is still room for growth. As long as you're not losing money and bitcoin doesn't lose its buying power, that's what matters.
berkk

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:54:01 AM

definitely not at that rate of course but as it seems it keeps increasing. Really depends on how many people start adopting it. if a big player like amazon starts accepting bitcoin or a major country legalizes it, we could be talking huge spikes in demand and thereby price but something of the 2010 to 2017 growth rate is not probable at all -
- zero.
Karakyli

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:12:32 AM

I do not think that the price of bitcoin can ever reach the level of one million dollars, especially in the next seven years. This would greatly affect the global economy and the consequences of this may be unpredictable. The price of bitcoin will grow, but not so quickly, with sharp ups and downs. However, no one can predict exactly this.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:15:08 AM

bitcoin keeps on increasing, I think everybody will put the bitcoin on in their lives every day.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:22:32 AM

Surprises are everywhere, if your going to invest few hundred dollar on Bitcoin today and wait for another seven years if your fate that Bitcoin value will multiple to million dollar. it was not far to happen.

You may get million dollar by that time. Due to volatility of crypto currencies, Bitcoin value may turn to something that beyond our expectation.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:26:56 AM

Bitcoin price will increase in the next month or year but no one can predict how much will a 1BTC will cost after a month or year because of the unstable price. Invest now when you can and you have money for you will be enjoying the outcome in the future.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:43:02 AM

There will always be a limitation to how much something can grow. There are a limited amount of people here in the planet, and thus there is theoretically a limited amount of support and investors that Bitcoin will have. That doesn't mean Bitcoin won't grow anymore, it's just a way of saying that Bitcoin has grown a lot in the past time and now the growth may slow down.

How can you say that? There may be only a few million people actively using Bitcoin right now, while there are over 7 billion people living in world today. This is not to say that all these people will be using Bitcoin or some altcoin in the nearest future but if even small part of them gets into cryptocurrencies, even if for speculation, their growth is going to accelerate dramatically. This year is not yet over but just within 11 months of it we made like 6x. To me, this is what could be rightfully called exponential growth.
mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:31:25 AM

maybe that, it time is 2nd chance for bitcoin. because few days ago bitcoin price was low but now bitcoin price is good. currently many people join is bitcoin and this is 2nd chance for bitcoin maybe.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:32:12 AM

I can not explain if all Bitcoin users will save their coins for the next 7 years, will the Price continue to increase if all users do it?
If I think the Bitcoin movement will be very slow for the next few years, because the current price is very expensive and certainly very rare investors buy Bitcoin if the price reaches $ 1 million per BTC.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wilhb81

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:34:36 AM

If majority of the Earth's population join into the BTC trading - I would say that it's highly possible to achieve the crazy 10K% growth for the second time...

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
asebaby

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:31:30 AM

Bitcoin’s Performance In 2017 Is Just the Beginning.Overall bitcoin proponents across the web are thrilled with BTC reaching the $6K mark, and many believe the moon launch is just getting started. This year has been phenomenal with bitcoin capturing the $1K price back in January, the $2K range back in May, the $3-4K climb in August, $5K this past October 12, and now $6K during mid-October. That’s more than a 700 percent climb throughout the course of the past three quarters and there’s still a few more months left in 2017!.Due to the massive price spike, this year Bitcoin has caught the attention of mainstream media with publications like CNBC,The price of bitcoin has touched a new all-time high of US$6,000 across multiple global exchanges with a current 24-hour volume of $1.7B.High levels of trading are currently stemming from countries like Japan, the U.S., South Korea, and various regions across Europe. Additionally, bitcoin is trending in countries with failing economies like Zimbabwe, and Venezuela as citizens are using the digital asset to escape hyperinflation. Merchant acceptance is growing wild too as nearly every week news.Bitcoin.com is reporting on a new well-known vendor, nonprofit, or organization that accepts bitcoin for services or donations.Unlike previous years were only few conutry and few individual know more about BTC.So where did you see the prize is going from here?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: