Bitcoin Forum
August 02, 2024, 06:26:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2nd chance at Bitcoin?  (Read 2274 times)
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:47:58 AM

If someone bought $100 of Bitcoin in 2010 and kept it until now, they would now have around $6 million.

Do you think the same could happen again in the next 7 years? If I now own $500 in Bitcoin could that be worth $1 million+ in the next 7 years? Or is it extremely unlikely for this increase to happen a second time?

It is very possible that your $500 worth of bitcoin could double and even 10th times its value.  It is very possible because bitcoin price really gives income and its price always increases.  But as to the issue that it could worth a million is more of impossible.  I am not being negative, it is just too much.  But who knows, we cannot predict about it. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:06:11 PM

If someone bought $100 of Bitcoin in 2010 and kept it until now, they would now have around $6 million.

Do you think the same could happen again in the next 7 years? If I now own $500 in Bitcoin could that be worth $1 million+ in the next 7 years? Or is it extremely unlikely for this increase to happen a second time?
It has the possibility because as we observe right now more investors has been attracted to invest with bitcoin thats why the more investors that invest the higher the price if bitcoin is. But as of now 1 bitcoin is big now so i dont think to keep it but i will going to convert to paper money and save it for my future. Scammers are very rampant now so it is not good to hold your bitcoin.
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:07:37 PM

From 1 to 6000, bitcoin still has a relatively small market cap, its price is directly related to the hype and actual money invested behind it so far, so from 6000 to 600000, this is a significant growth and would require even more hype and investment, I can't see that happen with out mass market adoption, so either that will happen organically over many many years or it will need some though of regulations to allow it to access the general public
Quietman

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:13:31 PM

That was  a huge percentage. You mean that 20 dollars was bought for only $100 in 2010.  It is possible that when you invest right now there's also a big chances that your investment will double or triple or even higher than that after 7 years. But the expectation that your profit will be just as the same with 2010-2017, I think it wont happen.

Always remember too, no one knows what will happen in the future. Anything can happen even in one day.
5moke

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:23:25 AM

I think from 2019 bitcoin of deep onion will make quite a competition because it will be more anonymous
3kpk3

Activity: 966
Merit: 149

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:25:55 AM

I think from 2019 bitcoin of deep onion will make quite a competition because it will be more anonymous
That is a far fetched prediction. Bitcoin is the king of the crypto world and you are trying to say that a new and emerging coin like deeponion will overtake bitcoin. No matter how popular deeponion becomes, bitcoin will always be the king of the crypto world.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:16:20 AM

The question should be, do we know what the future holds? No! If we all knew as at 2010 that bitcoin would be worth about $6000 this period, wouldn't we all be extremely wealthy by now?

The irony of such assumptions is that if all the peeps from 2010 had known that Bitcoin would be worth about $6000 in 2017, the price would have never reached these levels simply because many of these early birds would have been just happy to sell their coins somewhere below this mark but certainly above what they had actually sold them for. Therefore, the price might have never gotten where it is today.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:57:26 AM

In my own opinion, that's unlikely to happen. As we look at the trend of bitcoin price from 2013 to 2016, its price is almost not moving and playing between
$100.00 and $600.00. It was just in February 2017 when its price reached the $1,000.00 mark, and in the course of 8 months, it reached its all-time high of $6,000.00. It was also just from mid-July of 2017 to October of 2017 when its price has drastically increased to almost 300% (from $2,000.00 to $6,000.00).

Considering its volume, there are a lot more supply of bitcoin now than it was in 2010. That will make it hard for bitcoin to rise up since the supply has increased now compared to it was before. The higher the supply of bitcoin, the lower the chance for its price to rise up when the demand is low. And if ever you'll invest $500 in bitcoin today, the most possible and probable thing to happen is it will turn between $1,500.00 (+200%) or $2,000 (+300).
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:14:31 AM

No one can guess what will happen after 7/10 years if its price hits $1 million or $1 . but today's race if u can see the raising price of bitcoin it ca hits $50000 in few years. But its not guranty . who holds $100 of bitcoin in 2010 they are rich now it is true . but its also true that they never thought that this $100 can made them millinior one day Cheesy

ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:23:42 AM

Yes I think it is possible. If BTC can increase by 60000x in 7 years, I don’t see why BTC cannot increase by 2000x for the next 7 years.

But of course, don’t put all your eggs in one basket. You should look at altcoins that are able to help you reach your goal.

I agree with you, put all the eggs in one basket is the most risky thing. Buy some potentially good altcoins and relevant teams, I'm sure it'll get you a profit for the next year.
Raihan050

Activity: 443

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:34:48 PM

Bitcoin is volatile currency. Here anything can be happen. Now Bitcooin cross 7k$+ hopefully it will be hit 8k$ by the end of this year. If it continuously  going like that than it can be possible.

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:45:19 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 02:17:22 AM by bitcad4u

Bitcoin is volatile currency. Here anything can be happen. Now Bitcooin cross 7k$+ hopefully it will be hit 8k$ by the end of this year. If it continuously  going like that than it can be possible.

Bitcoin having 2nd Chance in this process bacause it's having some people have a great investment in this are called 2nd Chance to bitcoin.Since the price increase you can use this as a second chance to sell the holding bitcoin. If the price reduced so,buy a bitcoin.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:47:32 PM

what dont know will happened but i think and i believe bitcoin will be more expensive in the few years
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:34:20 PM

The people who had the opportunity to invest in bitcoin and believing in the initial stages always make a huge amount of profit,will that opportunity occur again if you invest now,i really do not know whether the price would cross a million dollar ,if you invest money in it now you could get some profit,but you cannot make millions in profit unless you invest a lot with the price we have now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: