Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:32:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Caused the Boom in Bitcoin  (Read 3728 times)
zimmix

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:05:22 AM

I guess the high fees (in $ value) also helped, people stoped using BTC for microtransaction and placed it on a higher ground than other coins by having it as a way to measure between them, as consequence BTC is now more like "gold" than ever, as you want it as an appreciative good instead of currency.
yiuyiucn1

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:05:56 AM

In a short time it has created a lot of market turmoil and controversy, but bitcoin is still attractive to a large number of investors.
tranthuthuayhrng

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:06:37 AM

Even the most technologically savvy of us also have a hard time finding out about Bitcoin. This currency is a hot topic and is discussed frequently in the investment community. So, there are many things you should know about it.
nguynthgiabanh

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:06:58 AM

Not only Bitcoin, JP Morgan has 'floated' to the silver market: There is no line but investor sentiment 'nostalgic', prices increased by half!
meomeo

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:07:27 AM

JP Morgan and CEO Jamie Dimon have been nicknamed "gurus." Compared with Bitcoin, the silver market in 2015 was the company that deployed more advanced techniques.
meomeo1

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:08:01 AM

Mighty mouth declared bitcoin a scam, but CEO JPMorgan made a fundamental mistake in thinking?
meomeo2

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:08:30 AM

Add a financial boss called bitcoin is a bubble
meomeo4

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:09:17 AM

Unfortunately, bitcoin can be a conceptual one, but the level of speculation is too high and the lack of trading has hurt it.
meomeo6

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:09:45 AM

Bitcoin, syndrome and 91% coincidence with Google search results
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:10:02 AM

I've been watching and monitoring bitcoin for close to 3 or 4 years and I can say this year has been the best year for the crypto and all the investors in the market, firstly, the coin witnessed unpredicted increase in value this year more than any other year before.

I know that the value is based on the principle of demand and supply but I'd like to know what else contributed to the price value and the popularity bitcoin has right now globally.
I think the reason why bitcoin boom is the number of investors who are now invest with bitcoin. As you can compare the users of bitcoin before and now, number of users of bitcoin is really increase now than before. And if we can observe the price, it is higher than before because of investors and users.

meomeo7

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:10:16 AM

The similarity between bitcoin fever and dotcom bubble Grin
meomeo8

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:10:40 AM

The striking feature of this path of enrichment is the "money from the sky".
procryptoguy

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:13:58 AM

I've been watching and monitoring bitcoin for close to 3 or 4 years and I can say this year has been the best year for the crypto and all the investors in the market, firstly, the coin witnessed unpredicted increase in value this year more than any other year before.

I know that the value is based on the principle of demand and supply but I'd like to know what else contributed to the price value and the popularity bitcoin has right now globally.
There may be quite a lot of factors on bitcoin boom.
  • The rise of ico in 2017 ,There are like 1000 ico going on right now almost all neeed bitcoin to participate
  • The social awareness of bitcoin ,in 2017 we found lots of youtubers promoting crypto currency hence this pump.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:49:21 AM

Because they probably heard stories about how you could make easy money by just investing in bitcoin .

That's exactly why I never talk about the 'earning money' aspect when explaining Bitcoin to people. It shouldn't come as a surprise that there isn't such a thing as making easy money. People who think like that are nothing more than gamblers hoping to bank on a short term pump. If they finally buy themselves into Bitcoin, and the price happens to tank after that, they act like something bad has happened to them, and that unexpectedly. There are even clowns blaming Bitcoin for being a scheme, just because the price goes down after them having bought. These are the sort of people that will never be able to contribute to anything. I call them blind chickens. We need people actually understanding what Bitcoin is, and not ping pong gamblers.
yiuyiucn1

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:51:18 AM

Didi Taihuttu, who lives in the Netherlands, has a strong belief in mathematical coins, having sold his fortune to a living camp, waiting for Bitcoin to rise.
offlinedragon

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:26:45 PM

In a short time it has created a lot of market turmoil and controversy, but bitcoin is still attractive to a large number of investors.
Indeed this has happened . Still people are favoring bitcoin because they are in search of ways which will help them in earning more in quick time . And bitcoin is providing a golden chance to its users. And in future it will raise even more and be able to compete the well accepted currencies of the world.
mikki14

Activity: 299

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:42:25 PM

I think Bitcoin's asset is its price. Who would have thought that a single digital coin costs 6,000 USD right? When people heard of that, some started to do their own research to know how'd it be possible. And if they are convinced, they will invest. And if a relative or friend told them about bitcoin and proved that it wasn't a scam, for aure they will be interested.

TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:33:56 PM

Of course with some improvement after fork can be one cause bitcoin to be boom.
In addition, there are some interesting facts when famous people express their opinions about bitcoin and provide positive feedback, this can also impact the bitcoin boom in various social media.
Thus, a lot of things can have a great effect on bitcoin. Depending on where the source came from and how the reactions of the business market will be.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:35:21 PM

There are so many technological advancement bitcoin have impacted in some country and also bitcoin have gain popularity this year more than any other year. The fork also contributed to the increase in the price.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:54:38 PM

In addition to what you said ( demand and supply) there is also another factor that influences​ BTC price which is ACCEPTANCE ; I mean when bitcoin is accepted to be a payment method by big shops and online stores , then its price will surely increase
Acceptance can be seen as the coin’s popularity and as we know being popular is a way of demand so acceptance is no different than demand even if we are giving it another name, it is the same phenomenon, and it is obvious that as time passes the acceptance of bitcoin is going to increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: