Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:08:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Caused the Boom in Bitcoin  (Read 3727 times)
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

there is a saying that there is not such a thing as bad marketing and I believe those FUD news from huge companies and big investors has caused the people to invest more into btc and be known globally.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:06:43 PM

"What Caused the Boom in Bitcoin"

Well Bitcoin was doing sort of OK using Tor to sell weed and a flash of tit's but about 14 months ago
it took off after WannaCry type viruses popped up all over the place forcing people to pay a ransom
payment using Bitcoin.

These payments were used as seed money for the boom I thinks and Tor does not get a clean bill of
health from me by any means so read in to that what you like.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:09:25 PM

Often BTC is just one cryptocurrency that darknet shops accept. Including because of this factor, the BTC`s demand has grown a lot.
Also it is good way for money laundering (many criminals choose schemes with laundering throught cryptocurrencies).
berick prima

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

I've been watching and monitoring bitcoin for close to 3 or 4 years and I can say this year has been the best year for the crypto and all the investors in the market, firstly, the coin witnessed an unpredicted increase in value this year more than any other year before.

I know that the value is based on the principle of demand and supply but I'd like to know what else contributed to the price value and the popularity bitcoin has right now globally.

I think bitcoin is not booming.
Bitcoin has been around for a long time.
Maybe in the near future, many people use it because bitcoin has a high value. The high bitcoin price besides the demand and supply element is bitcoin currency has positive value in the form of not having inflation and world currency.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:41:49 PM

i heard last year one factor that made bitcoin price boom is wanna cry virus.
That virus lock down the user's computer and had to pay some bitcoin to unlock it
Owepusing

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:41:53 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and its acceptance is increasingly widespread throughout the world. The value of bitcoin appreciation is one of the reasons why people are attracted to cryptos and as long as it continues to appreciate it will remain a big name in the cryptocurrency market, and I'm sure its bitcoin is getting known to more and more and more investors as well.
robertsznotins

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:25:46 PM

I guess the high fees (in $ value) also helped, people stoped using BTC for microtransaction and placed it on a higher ground than other coins by having it as a way to measure between them, as consequence BTC is now more like "gold" than ever, as you want it as an appreciative good instead of currency.
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

For me many people know Cryptocurrency. So maybe there are so many people who know how and how it works. And there are so many countries that give Good news and Bad news to Crypto so many people like to try it out, even though they know there is a risk here. Maybe it's just that.
sashulya7979

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

Yes, this is the best year for cryptography. Since then, we have seen a rapid growth of bitcoins. Because many people came and learned about it. Many companies also used cryptography to pay bit-coins for their services. Therefore, we expect higher prices, by the end of 2018
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

down and rising bitcoin is very difficult to predict, but if viewed based on existing facts, rising and falling bitcoin is also strongly influenced by good news and bad news world crypto

elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

I've been watching and monitoring bitcoin for close to 3 or 4 years and I can say this year has been the best year for the crypto and all the investors in the market, firstly, the coin witnessed unpredicted increase in value this year more than any other year before.

I know that the value is based on the principle of demand and supply but I'd like to know what else contributed to the price value and the popularity bitcoin has right now globally.
With a unique payment method bitcoin can offer to comapany and individuals online because no one can manipulate or interfere its volume and function sincevit is decentralized and the increase of business who want to adopt bitcoins platform this are the main reason why the price of bitcoin surge to un expected growth with more and more peoplecwantvto incest in bitcoin this trend msy continue to go higher in the future.

Gatot84

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:44:22 PM

Who would have thought that a digital coin cost about $ 9,000. When people hear of it, some people start doing their own research to find out how it is possible, if they are sure and they are investing. A relative or friend told them about bitcoin and proved that it was not a scam because they must be interested in bitcoin. Cool
freneza

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:54:51 PM

Bitcoin has brought revolution in the online world. It has been developed by Bitcoin to change the transaction trend. That's the reason for the boom.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:20:59 PM

I've been watching and monitoring bitcoin for close to 3 or 4 years and I can say this year has been the best year for the crypto and all the investors in the market, firstly, the coin witnessed unpredicted increase in value this year more than any other year before.

The price boom that happened last year and is expected to happen by the end of this year as well is brought about by the holiday-season-price bom. Which always happen during September and ends during tge first week of January. This so called holiday-season boom because of the fact that due to the huge surge of people that buy bitcoins in this time of month bitcoin's value uncontrollably goes higher. Whuch therefore results to bitcoin's valye rising as well.
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:23:04 AM

The cause is due to, in association with ICO (Initial Coin Offering). So far the value of money raised by beginners through ICO offerings is higher than that earned by early venture capital firms. Investors must convert money into Bitcoin or other virtual currency to take part in ICO, then the price of digital currency will be higher.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:30:45 AM

Well I guess the reason why people are into bitcoin is that they are appealing to them, the idea of decentralization and it unique feature capture the attention of many investor, they want it to help them progress and make their life easier they can use it anytime anywhere they go and also for much bigger profit.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
lambe45

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:32:49 AM

I agree with you, right now buy bitcoin, its price is not too expensive, however, seen from the year before it, bitcoin cheaper than now, but for the next year its bitcoin will rise again

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:33:55 AM

The main reason is its revolutionary technology and a lot of enthusiasts who started new projects on the blockchain. There is a great potential in bitcoin so nothing strange that it has boomed
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:35:23 AM

in my opinion bitcoin become famous again because from year to year harag bitcoin always experience price increase so make bitcoin price always crossed in some media and make many curious people finally bitcoin many know and become famous.
Telogodok

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:53:39 AM

There are no specific reasons to boom in bitcoin. but it is seen from the last two-three years, its price is increasing as many people are interested to invest on bitcoin.

I think One of the main driving forces behind the bitcoin value over the years is the fact that Bitcoin provides increased convenience and convenience when it comes to online transactions with the added bonus of security and pseudo anonymous transactions.
Bitcoin is one of the most famous digital currencies in the world. It's classified as a safe, respectful, decentralized digital asset that has helped to help its popularity and value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: