Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:04:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Caused the Boom in Bitcoin  (Read 3727 times)
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:37:34 AM

I think the massive buy out causes the mooning of bitcoin. Additionally, the forks as well made an impact. Advertisements and news also caused people to invest in Bitcoin.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:00:17 AM

The cause is the good influence of many user about it and also about recognizing many country to use it,and i think its also becuase of social media,like news ,advertising about bitcoin,so there are so many reason on how and why bitcoin price getting pump.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:02:28 AM

supply and demand of any kind of electronic money will affect its price. An electronic currency has a lot of supply, but less demand, its price can not be increased. While an electronic currency has a limited supply, it is expected to see significant price increases. To a certain extent, this particular factor is the driving force for Bitcoin to rise.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

I've been watching and monitoring bitcoin for close to 3 or 4 years and I can say this year has been the best year for the crypto and all the investors in the market, firstly, the coin witnessed unpredicted increase in value this year more than any other year before.

I know that the value is based on the principle of demand and supply but I'd like to know what else contributed to the price value and the popularity bitcoin has right now globally.
As bitcoin gain its popularity through various mediums like news or internet, many investors are attracted to invest on bitcoin. The popularity affected the growth of bitcoin because more people are investing in to bitcoin. As there is positive news about bitcoin, we can expect for it to rise and when there is negative news, it is more likely that investors are getting afraid of investing because of negative news.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

I can't think anything about other factors that affects the price but I know for sure that the popularity of bitcoin has spread out because of everyone's effort for sharing the good news to other people. And other bitcoin enthusiast who make blogs .

Victorias

Activity: 253

Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

I think the sharp boom in bitcoin was due to the increased demand in the market. Perhaps it was created intentionally by large players and picked up by other investors

Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:35:34 PM

The Booming of bitcoin just started as we are observing the movement, and cause of the boom in market and other Exchange, simply known, Base on few months on force news on bitcoin and bitcoin has paid the prize to overcome the challenge, for sustainability for a long period of time  investment and trading

brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:44:47 PM

Bitcoin has a great futures and highly recommended in the market than any other alt-coin. that is the most reason why bitcoin is booming seriously and the function on trading platform always maintain the range of prize fluctuating at any point in time.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

Bitcoin is really attractive because of the Latest Blockchain technology and everybody like the Blockchain latest technology the main thing is everyone knows the good thing of this latest useful technology, this technology demand is increasing day by day
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

I cause for a success of bitcoins is the fact that bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency that has been introduced to people and being trusteed and patronized by many before altcoins was launched. The demands made the market up to the highest and for that more and more people desired to invest their money and even sold their other properties just to invest in bitcoin. Me aswell are one of those.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:10:03 PM

I cause for a success of bitcoins is the fact that bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency that has been introduced to people and being trusteed and patronized by many before altcoins was launched. The demands made the market up to the highest and for that more and more people desired to invest their money and even sold their other properties just to invest in bitcoin. Me aswell are one of those.

Well people already know that ever since so i don't know that fact is what caused btc to boom. People are becoming aware of btc and crypto right now and you can see it more in television news and social media. Curiosity is probably more of a reason for this boom.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

we know that bitcoin is booming right now, the price of bitcoin is increasing high and so high than before, why? because the booming in the public about bitcoin, about the price that increasing in 2017 that makes bitcoin is popular in the public, and all people want to know about bitcoin and want to investing in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is high and they hope that can gain the profit from the investing program

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

Bitcoin is really attractive because of the Latest Blockchain technology and everybody like the Blockchain latest technology the main thing is everyone knows the good thing of this latest useful technology, this technology demand is increasing day by day
Simply attracts to the users because of the good features that we can use it anytime. In terms of price the time when btc price increases because of demand more users involve in bitcoin. Ofcourse added to it the blockchain technology which really helpful.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:37:13 PM

There are a number of reasons why bitcoin boom   quickly, the government can not control it,  future economic potential  . And it is important that its value can increase significantly in time  short . It really made many millionaires and billionaires when investing in it. That is why many investors are fascinated by it. and make it boom like today.

Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

I've been watching and monitoring bitcoin for close to 3 or 4 years and I can say this year has been the best year for the crypto and all the investors in the market, firstly, the coin witnessed unpredicted increase in value this year more than any other year before.

I know that the value is based on the principle of demand and supply but I'd like to know what else contributed to the price value and the popularity bitcoin has right now globally.
Bitcoin is unique by having decentralized form and it is the first crypto currency, Every time I ask a people " do you know crypto currencies" the first thing that comes in their mind is bitcoin it means bitcoin is the most known in terms of popularity, bitcoin also attract so many investors because it is proven that many people became millionaire through the help of bitcoin.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

Bitcoin has become the most famous platform in the crypto market.And the number of people associated with it is increasing every day.Everyone who is working in it by joining Bitcoin.He is getting the finance benefit from this platform. Bitcoin caused boom

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:21:46 PM

Bitcoin has become the most famous platform in the crypto market.And the number of people associated with it is increasing every day.Everyone who is working in it by joining Bitcoin.He is getting the finance benefit from this platform. Bitcoin caused boom
In my opinion the boom in the value of bitcoin was caused because more and more people were using bitcoins for their transaction and it always till the network became clogged with unconfirmed transactions which made the fees go higher and when that happened people stopped making transactions which then dropped it to this current value/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:35:34 PM

We know the system of bitcoin i guess the only reason why bitcoin is get  popular because it is obviously a high technology we cannot find a transactions of money where easily be transmitted in just a second anywhere in the world easily using thing bitcoin easily we can do that and at the same time bitcoin is also a investment for all of us having a money in the market making the demand of bitcoin to pump its market cap. obviously, the real cause of the pump is the demand of bitcoin because it get popular a lot of people want to try it.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:50:55 PM

Because bitcoin probably no one can control it being one of the advantages and be the reason why bitcoin is booming in this world. And one more reason because its bitcoin supply is limited and bitcoin can not be made into counterfeit goods like real money. Bitcoin is world wide meaning it can be used all over the world. For example there are people who are accustomed to travel and have bitcoin, this will facilitate the exchange of money because the spread will be easier.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:09:34 PM

The price boom that happened last year and is expected to happen by the end of this year as well is brought about by the holiday-season-price bom. Which always happen during September and ends during tge first week of January. This so called holiday-season boom because of the fact that due to the huge surge of people that buy bitcoins in this time of month bitcoin's value uncontrollably goes higher. Whuch therefore results to bitcoin's valye rising as well.

I agree! I think some of the people really are fond of spending money before or during the holiday seasons. It is really a season where money is easy to find and generate. I believe that some people hold their money and spend it during this time.

As for Bitcoin, I am still believing that history will repeat itself this year and the coming years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: