Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SIGT Suprnova Pool  (Read 275 times)
mrdenis (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:41:54 PM

Is http://sigt.suprnova.cc/ pool dead or just maintence Huh

I had a couple thousand coins still in that pool and cannot login... Suprnova doesn't respond on my email...  Sad

❍ E M M A R E S  ❍              Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   TWITTER  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
toomeke

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:50:54 PM

It's dead/closed, but you would of received warnings re closurer via email, u have no chance of retrieving your coins
Branko

Activity: 2520
Merit: 319

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:51:26 PM

Is http://sigt.suprnova.cc/ pool dead or just maintence Huh

I had a couple thousand coins still in that pool and cannot login... Suprnova doesn't respond on my email...  Sad

Its closed because POW phase is finished month ago...but you should still be able to get your coins, IMHO
mrdenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:01:52 PM

It's dead/closed, but you would of received warnings re closurer via email, u have no chance of retrieving your coins

I did not receive any notification about pool closing...

Its closed because POW phase is finished month ago...but you should still be able to get your coins, IMHO

Thanks for info, I wrote them another email and I hope I will be able to resolve this issue... In the end it is my fault for not transfering coins on a regular base or set autopayment  Embarrassed

EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   TWITTER  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:06:54 PM

I think there was only a notification during the last days of PoW. Not sure if you will get the coons back. Also be careful with the Sigt wallet as it was reported that it contains malware.

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
Branko

Activity: 2520
Merit: 319

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:15:21 PM

I think there was only a notification during the last days of PoW. Not sure if you will get the coons back. Also be careful with the Sigt wallet as it was reported that it contains malware.

Link? Because I saw "reports" about every mining software and wallet out there to contain malware
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:18:21 PM

Heh.
This is why I do not install any shitcoin wallet on my PC.
Whatever shitcoin I mine stays on the shitpool until the shitpile is stinking enough to get sent over to an exchange that trades that shit against BTC.
RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:21:38 PM

Link? Because I saw "reports" about every mining software and wallet out there to contain malware

It was posted multiple times in the signatum ann forum. But a lot of drama happened over there.

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
mrdenis (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:23:23 PM

Suprnova admin unlocked my account (lucky me Grin) and I was able to transfer my coins.

I installed Sigt official wallet but could not sychronize it - no connection at all times. I tried to add nodes in conf file but still no success, so I transfered coins to YoBit. I will wait for Sigt 2.0 and will see where to go from there...

Btw suprnova admin sent me a message -> Pools are not banks ! WITHDRAW YOUR COINS - DONT LEAVE THEM ON POOLS !! -> warning for lazy people like me to be more careful in the future Smiley

kalymist

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:33:24 PM

sigt is dead, mgt kind of born dead, and sigt2.0 should just follow his two older brothers, already dead.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: