Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:10:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell rig  (Read 579 times)
MistGold (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:56:00 PM

Hey i want to sell my GPU mining rig for 2500 euro here is the details of it:

-5x 570 Nitro+ (36 months warrianty)

-1x RX 580 Nitro+(36 Months warrianty)

-SSD Adata 120GB( 5 year warrianty)

-HyperX 8GB Ram(lifetime warrianty)

-Intel Celeron (5 years warrianty)

-6x riser(warriant 22 months)

-Powersupply Corsair 1000W(7 years warrianty)

-Dedicated motherboard for mining

Contact PM on bitcointalk or via skype MistGold
sc8nt4u

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:56:59 PM

This is not the correct sub-forum to sell mining rigs.
kimtaekayo

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:57:51 PM

I've been wondering why there's a lot of people that are selling their mining rigs? Mining is dead?
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:16:40 PM

I've been wondering why there's a lot of people that are selling their mining rigs? Mining is dead?
A lot of people bought in back when ETH mining was much more profitable and are now having buyer’s regret, so they’re selling their rigs (or electrical costs made it not so profitable anymore). Mining isn’t dead but right back to about where it was before the big mining craze.
Chan8

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:03:33 PM

A lot of people bought in back when ETH mining was much more profitable and are now having buyer’s regret, so they’re selling their rigs (or electrical costs made it not so profitable anymore). Mining isn’t dead but right back to about where it was before the big mining craze.

I would disagree with you on that one. For me why im selling hardware is to make room for new hardware, or need to liquidate to pay for new orders. An "upgrade" for some.
Can be alot of reasons. But i get your point, some inexperienced miners finally realized they are not able to buy a lambo from mining with a few rigs.  Cheesy
flip4flop

Merit: 135

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:16:01 PM

I think think one of the biggest reasons is some people who jump into mining dont take into consideration electrical costs which eat into their potential profits.  The second part is some dont want to wait 1+ years just to get to break even, they expected to make 100s or 1000s a month which simply isnt how it works.  They then claim its not profitable which is also inaccurate.  Mining is profitable just after a certain amount of time.  Just as most start ups are in the red the first few years, look at mining the same for the first year and adjust or adapt your equipments to keep up with the difficulty and you will eventually make money, as long as the market doesnt crash.
PsKminer

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:32:18 PM

I would disagree with you on that one. For me why im selling hardware is to make room for new hardware, or need to liquidate to pay for new orders. An "upgrade" for some.
Can be alot of reasons. But i get your point, some inexperienced miners finally realized they are not able to buy a lambo from mining with a few rigs.  Cheesy

Can't buy a lambo? oh sorry but i quit!. Good luck!.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:50:55 PM

There’s not much reason for an upgrade as it stands right now though. RX 400/500 series cards are still largely profitable, same goes for the 1060/1070s. Unless you’re truly running some older 300 series cards or 200s or just trying to snatch some X11/Scrypt ASICs, there really isn’t a reason to do so.
Chan8

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:21:33 PM

There’s not much reason for an upgrade as it stands right now though. RX 400/500 series cards are still largely profitable, same goes for the 1060/1070s. Unless you’re truly running some older 300 series cards or 200s or just trying to snatch some X11/Scrypt ASICs, there really isn’t a reason to do so.

Yes thank you for repeating what i just said. Liquidate to pay for new orders.  Wink
cryptospear

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:54:58 AM

yeah definitely because there is high difficulty ,i sold mine too  Embarrassed

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
br1mcoin

Activity: 182

br1mcoin : Savings & Wealth Creation Coin x11 Algo

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:27:19 PM

I think think one of the biggest reasons is some people who jump into mining dont take into consideration electrical costs which eat into their potential profits.  The second part is some dont want to wait 1+ years just to get to break even, they expected to make 100s or 1000s a month which simply isnt how it works.  They then claim its not profitable which is also inaccurate.  Mining is profitable just after a certain amount of time.  Just as most start ups are in the red the first few years, look at mining the same for the first year and adjust or adapt your equipments to keep up with the difficulty and you will eventually make money, as long as the market doesnt crash.

this answer makes perfect sense.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:33:03 PM

So you sell hardware without Address or Escrow .

mayadin

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:51:57 PM

What is the hashrate for this rig, and what was it used for?
MistGold (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:22:29 PM

What is the hashrate for this rig, and what was it used for?
What algorithm do you wanat to know ? And its been used to mining on equilehas for equilehash its 1840 Sol/s if you want to know other just leave post in theard or msg me , i need to sell it because of my electrict cant hold anymore i just have 3x 3,6kW :/
MistGold (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:30:10 PM

So you sell hardware without Address or Escrow .

I can sell with eBay because i dont know what escrow is.
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:42:51 PM

Curious is this simply for upgrading to a better rig or more so for other reasons?
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:30:49 PM

I think there just selling it because they need it too but for me mining is still there you just have to work from it in a daily basis.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:35:35 PM

Witch OS did work at the rig , how long does it run , temps ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: