Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NakamotoX - New Bitcoin exchange  (Read 4526 times)
bigmo (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:03:21 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 04:56:33 PM by bigmo

NakamotoX - The next generation Bitcoin trading platform
https://nakamotox.com/
Alpha launch: November 2017

Trading pairs: BTC/EUR BTC/USDT and BTC against

Sneak peak of our fully customizable trading view. You can even create different tabs for various coins and trading views.

You can join our Alpha trading contest and win some awesome prizes and help us tune up our platform before the Beta Release:

You can follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/nakamoto_x
And follow our story on : https://medium.com/@NakamotoX
More info at: https://nakamotox.com/

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PonzyManCrazyLiar

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:19:46 PM

when open trading contest, is free or not about trading contest
or how much minimum depost can follow trading contest

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
..1xBit.com..
       ███▄
     ▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ████████▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▐██████████
  ▐███████▌▀▀
  ▐███████
   ██████▄
  ▐███████▄
  ▐██▀  ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▐██
 ██▀     ▐██
▐█▀       ██
██        ███▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
...BET HERE...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
bigmo (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:18:08 PM

Hi, the trading contest will launch together with launch of our Alpha release, which is planned for early November. We will announce the release on our social media profiles and blog.

You do not need to deposit any money to join the contest. Your account will be credited with virtual balance which you will be able to use for trading during the contest. We will release more details about the contest in upcoming days.

Thanks
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:23:00 PM

Hi, the trading contest will launch together with launch of our Alpha release, which is planned for early November. We will announce the release on our social media profiles and blog.

You do not need to deposit any money to join the contest. Your account will be credited with virtual balance which you will be able to use for trading during the contest. We will release more details about the contest in upcoming days.

Thanks
Is there anything we can get from signing up early for the alpha access, other then early access ( if that even is a thing )?

What exactly do you mean by virtual balance? Is your exchange with real money?

What contest exactly?? I'm pretty confused..

bigmo (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:10:51 AM

Hi, the trading contest will launch together with the launch of our Alpha release, which is planned for early November. We will announce the release on our social media profiles and blog.

Thanks
Is there anything we can get from signing up early for the alpha access, other then early access ( if that even is a thing )?

What exactly do you mean by virtual balance? Is your exchange with real money?

What contest exactly?? I'm pretty confused..
The exchange has been built completely from scratch, no white label or GitHub forked code with a new layout.
With the alpha release, our main focus is to gather some initial user feedback from alpha testers who will join us.
Their trading accounts will be credited with virtual balances in Bitcoin and USD - deposits/withdrawals will be disabled during the alpha.
During the contest, they will trade as normal and 5 traders who will have the highest trading account value after the contest will be closed will receive prizes in form BTC, eth, and Trezor wallet.
We will release more details about the contest before the alpha release. 

Our exchange will be with real money. Deposits and withdrawals will be enabled during the beta release which we are planning roll out during December.

We are going to release some details about the alpha release during the next week.

We will be happy to have you on board to test our platform before the main launch in December.

Thanks

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:58:26 AM

Got interested with this one. Your brand name is a catchy one and would probably get many attention to the traders here in this forum. Though stated in your OP that you'll be having an alpha launch this coming November, I would like to know more about it. I can participate on that if you like. You can just PM me here for the additional details for me to get invited in your alpha launch. Also, I would like to know the physical location for your office. Providing that information would increase your trustworthiness as you are a very new company in this market.  Wink
Freelancer76

Activity: 386

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:49:38 AM

Gl guys, makes me happy when I see new business and business opportunities thrive on crypto world.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:34:29 PM

Our exchange will be with real money. Deposits and withdrawals will be enabled during the beta release which we are planning roll out during December.

We are going to release some details about the alpha release during the next week.

We will be happy to have you on board to test our platform before the main launch in December.

I'm interested, even the name of this exchanges is a thing "NakamotoX", I thought it was an exchange based in Japan, but is it from Czech?
I would like to participate in alpha version contest, how to get invited? just submit my email address?
But, after fill email address it's turn out to be: We apologize, your request cannot be processed
as your site mentioned; For initial launch of our platform and testing of its stability, first 10 000 users will be invited. is it mean 10K users already got invited? am I too late? Thanks
bigmo (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:50:15 AM

I'm interested, even the name of this exchanges is a thing "NakamotoX", I thought it was an exchange based in Japan, but is it from Czech?
I would like to participate in alpha version contest, how to get invited? just submit my email address?
But, after fill email address it's turn out to be: We apologize, your request cannot be processed
as your site mentioned; For initial launch of our platform and testing of its stability, first 10 000 users will be invited. is it mean 10K users already got invited? am I too late? Thanks

Happy to hear you like the name of our exchange:-) We are located in Czech. Country of TREZOR and Slushpool.
Please just submit your email again, you should not see the apologies message anymore. Sorry about this!

If there will be anything else you would like to know about our platform, just let me know.

Thanks for the support!

bigmo (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:06:56 AM

Got interested with this one. Your brand name is a catchy one and would probably get many attention to the traders here in this forum. Though stated in your OP that you'll be having an alpha launch this coming November, I would like to know more about it. I can participate on that if you like. You can just PM me here for the additional details for me to get invited in your alpha launch. Also, I would like to know the physical location for your office. Providing that information would increase your trustworthiness as you are a very new company in this market.  Wink

Thanks for the interest and feedback about our brand name, glad to read you like it as well. We believe that it will bring attention once launched and community will find out about our exchange.

We are launching alpha in the half of November, the exact date will be announced soon.
The physical location of our office will be added on the website once we launch the alpha. At the moment we have offices in Prague and London. But most of our team is located in Prague. Everyone is always welcome to meet us in person in case you will come to Prague sometime:-)

If you are interested in our platform just signup and we will notify you about the launch.

Feel free to reach me anytime with any question related to our exchange or some feedback.

Thank you!
bigmo (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:11:06 AM

Gl guys, makes me happy when I see new business and business opportunities thrive on crypto world.

Hi, thanks for supporting words. We do live in a world with almost endless opportunities. Now thanks to Bitcoin there are even more opps. and we do believe we will become soon strong part of the Bitcoin ecosystem.

Cheers!

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:17:00 AM

I like it, especially the contest for trading is going to be interesting.

However i would suggest putting some funds in escrow for the contest. It's not only for the contest but rather will prove that you guys are for real here and be beneficial for your image on the forum in the long run.

Hopefully you guys can also get some more pairs listed because these coins are already traded on major exchanges.
bigmo (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:54:38 PM

I like it, especially the contest for trading is going to be interesting.

However i would suggest putting some funds in escrow for the contest. It's not only for the contest but rather will prove that you guys are for real here and be beneficial for your image on the forum in the long run.

Hopefully you guys can also get some more pairs listed because these coins are already traded on major exchanges.
Great, we are looking forward to it as well because no other exchange has done this before from what we researched.

We will discuss the escrow for the contest funds within the team. In general, I do not see a problem to set up a multi-sig escrow for the contest funds if it this will help to increase trust in our team.

Our plan is to roll out new pairs based on the community support and their activity. Each pair means additional infrastructure costs which are not low in case you want to offer smooth trading experience. We have secured funding from two local angel investors but we do not want to burn money just for infrastructure.

We are just testing newly added trading pairs which will be open during the Alpha.

If Coinbase is adding 100k users daily we have a lot of work to do on the marketing  side of the project and community engagement.
However, we are sure that thanks to our different approach we will attract many traders who will want to try something different and better from the industry standard which we have at the moment.

Alpha is coming soon:)
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:29:53 PM

There are a large range of exchanges already available with new ones being announced almost weekly. There does not seem any difference between them. There needs to be something different from the established exchanges. Listing six or so of the most popular coins just repeats what is already there. There is only one exchange for example that lists ether tokens so that one has a monopoly. Hope your exchange is successful but in what way is it different to what is already available?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:11:01 PM

Nice.Checkout your contest page,quite interested in that as well.
The team doesn't seem entirely from the UK however the company is registered in the Uk,interesting.What makes it any different from the existing exchanges ? You know the first they show you rewards,then they take 10 days to answer simple support requests.The UI theme is too annoying for  a trader to keep staring at from time to time.Make it lighter.
adamak2k

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:15:36 PM

Well, I like the minimalistic look, but the design is not everything. There is plenty of exchanges like this - low volume and liquidity, few cryptocurrencies, just copy pasting other exchanges. I like it, the more exchanges the better, but come on, we need fresh content, okay? Just think about something new in industry and then base your marketing on it. Good luck anyway.  Smiley
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:56:27 AM

We will discuss the escrow for the contest funds within the team. In general, I do not see a problem to set up a multi-sig escrow for the contest funds if it this will help to increase trust in our team.

Our plan is to roll out new pairs based on the community support and their activity. Each pair means additional infrastructure costs which are not low in case you want to offer smooth trading experience. We have secured funding from two local angel investors but we do not want to burn money just for infrastructure.

We are just testing newly added trading pairs which will be open during the Alpha.

If Coinbase is adding 100k users daily we have a lot of work to do on the marketing  side of the project and community engagement.
However, we are sure that thanks to our different approach we will attract many traders who will want to try something different and better from the industry standard which we have at the moment.

Alpha is coming soon:)

Indeed, an exchange could add thousands of customers within a day or a week, and NakamotoX may become the next great exchange in the market.
The alpha contest seems interesting, it is not started yet?
Multi escrows is a good movement to gain trust from people, and to increase your site popularity, I recommend to advertise it through signature campaign during this alpha test, even for a month or two advertising. You may consider it.
999bitcoin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:18:03 AM

how to list coin here
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:27:10 AM

The platform looks pretty good: everything is clear and simple. What about verification? Will I have to provide any personal data for yousing your platform  (or to get any extra features, whatever)? With the usual customer support respond speed any kind of verifications (or even a common tickets) are becoming a real plague of major exchanges.
serhishulak

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:28:47 AM

what about security?

LuckyToken                                           Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018
LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  WhitePaper  |  Facebook
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: