Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As a beginner, what should i do?  (Read 1041 times)
dillo666

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:00:55 PM

I am also searching for the answer?
Are they any website from which i can earn Bitcoin?
Is there any work to earn bitcoin like watching ads, doing advertisements for any websites or any type of data entry work from where we can earn bitcoin?

Please suggest some website where by spending some time i can earn Bitcoin... Smiley

❍ Treon ❍ │▌▌▌  TwitterTelegram  │▌▌▌ ❍ Treon ❍
Utilities payments made  simple
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ███
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LowBrain

Activity: 631
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:01:55 PM

Why btc? Bitcoin is advirtised coin, and very expensive as well. You may buy altcoin and wait for a price increase.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:10:09 PM

Well as a begginer you should know the information's about bitcoins,deepen your understanding about it and as we know bitcoin is connected to our economy and to the fanincial aspects of every bitcoiner.You should research more and deepen your knowledge about bitcoin,because bitcoin needs more understanding.
thulisman

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:10:30 PM

If you have large capital you can buy bicoin at low prices and wait for it to rise. If you do not have a lot of capital then altcoin is a good choice for you. The ability to quickly increase your account will be higher, but be cautious because the risk will also be higher.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:14:14 PM

As a beginner you should learn about bitcoin and its work.At first you read all things that are related with bitcoin.You should follow the forum rules and post regularly.You can find out the basic things like transaction,investment and bitcoin fee.Earning from bitcoin forum, you can join bounty and signature campaings.

MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:15:57 PM

Hallo, i'm a beginner bitcoin user Smiley
i want to ask some questions to you old users.
1. As a beginner, what should I do first time?
2. How can i get BTC?
3. Then, how can I make to redeem the BTC?
thanks for the answers Wink
Greetings  Smiley

First of all you must find a good and simple bitcoin wallet,that makes transfer easy(such as coinbase,mycelium mobile wallet,electrum and others). How can you get btc? i think that the best way to earn btc for nebwies is trading cryptos and making some easy jobs.
You can redeem the btc by exchange in any valute
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:16:09 PM

If you're new into the crypto space first of all you must inform yourself about the bitcoin , alts , blockchain technology and etc before you get involved with money. Also , participate in bounties it's the best way to earn some coins. For example , click on my signature , Gizer is a great project.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:19:55 PM

As a beginner, you should regularly visit the BitcoinTalk.org forum and participate in the topic. It will give you more knowledge about Bitcoin. In addition, the way you can earn BTC that is from the faucet, from mining and participating in the signature campaign. There are many trading floors that can help you buy BTC

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
goldenmistletoes

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:21:12 PM

2. How can i get BTC?
Greetings  Smiley

Where both on the same page here but my friend guides me throughout the process of learning bitcoin and the first thing he told me is to learn as many thing as possible in this forum about bitcoins and increase my profile rank through participating threads.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:33:31 PM

If you came here, you want to know more about bitcoin. This place is the best to do it. Try to start in the Beginners section. Then you will understand what to do next.
Yes gaining information about bitcoin will really help you to understand everything about bitcoin. Bitcoin now is really popular because of the benefits that it gives to people.

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:46:53 PM

2. How can i get BTC?
Greetings  Smiley
As you are beginner you should read pinned topics in this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0 and there you will find answers to your all questions.
Don't be lazy, read forum for a while and when you really find something what is not already posted and asked then ask. There is no point in starting new topics with the same old questions over and over again.
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:49:14 PM

the first thing you should do is you need to login with bitcoin then you need to work for the bitcoin by answering the 30 question whis=ch have given by the bitcoin so you can become the juniour member of the bitcoin and then you have to post the adds in public websites by posting the adds you can get the bitcoins
emeraldqueen

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:49:27 PM

2. How can i get BTC?
Greetings  Smiley

Since were both a beginner I think the first we should to is to learn about the basics of not just cryptocurrencies like bitcoin but also the basic rules in this forum so we can maximize our learning for future investment ventures.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:56:13 PM

2. How can i get BTC?
Greetings  Smiley
As you are beginner you should read pinned topics in this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0 and there you will find answers to your all questions.
Don't be lazy, read forum for a while and when you really find something what is not already posted and asked then ask. There is no point in starting new topics with the same old questions over and over again.

Beginners and help section is not a only section gives more explanation about the bitcoin and altcoin related queries dude. There are various boards in the forum which is need learn all the tactics to earn money via bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
Beginners should learn about
Faucets earning
wallet usage
ICO investment
Trading platform
Exchanges used to convert the bitcoin to fiat
Signature campaign
Bounties
maGINpls

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:00:45 PM

First thing to do? Learn. You can't expect to be a successful trader if you do not know how it works.
Read on the news and updates on Bitcoin media, try to learn how to read and analyze the flow of the value charts, etc.

Never stop filling your mind with knowledge of Bitcoin, because everyday there's something new.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:01:35 PM

When you will get some experience in this field my advice to you watch and compare all difference of cryptocurrencies. Not to center on Bitcoin only, use all information that you have and just think. Because there is not the best time for Bitcoin today.
You can find ethereum, waves, wings, verge, monero and dozens of others interesting projects!
Mr.john

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:03:34 PM

As a beginner you should learn about bitcoin and its work.At first you read all things that are related with bitcoin.You should follow the forum rules and post regularly.You can find out the basic things like transaction,investment and bitcoin fee.Earning from bitcoin forum, you can join bounty and signature campaings.
Yes, its true as a beginner one person should learned first something about bitcoin and how it will works or operate. In addition, we are spread our learning by reading a important things in forums, and it is important to follow the forum rules and post regularly. And by reading, to all post specially about in trading and investing we learned many things about it, that we may apply in our taking in bitcoin. Finally, it is better to talk about a person who have so many experience in bitcoin, so based on their experience we are learned many thinhs.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:13:15 PM

Yes, its true as a beginner one person should learned first something about bitcoin and how it will works or operate. In addition, we are spread our learning by reading a important things in forums, and it is important to follow the forum rules and post regularly. And by reading, to all post specially about in trading and investing we learned many things about it, that we may apply in our taking in bitcoin. Finally, it is better to talk about a person who have so many experience in bitcoin, so based on their experience we are learned many thinhs.
i agree on that as a beginer you really need to have  patience to understand things.maybe cryptocurrency is harder when you dont really have an experience yet and it is not really understandable at firat time maybe you wan to have a lot of questions that only time can answer start researching and  doing it slowly will be the best thing to do because bitcoin really required a great patience unless you cannot have patience you would not understand btc.so start doing btc today and make future brighter .
Squidoogeek

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:57:35 AM

1. Make sure you're downloading your wallet from a reliable source. If you care about security at all, don't do the online wallets!
2. Easiest way to get Bitcoin is to find a way to earn some by selling some stuff you don't need anymore or offering services as a freelancer. Alternatively, you could try to buy some on Localbitcoins, but this can be super tricky and risky if you don't know what you're doing.
3. "Redeem" Bitcoin? I buy gift cards. This is Gyft. This is eGifter.
andyersata

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:01:46 AM

Earning free bitcoin.........well maybe in another world...because is now worth more than Gold, anyone wanting to give free is not genuine. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: