Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free electricity. How much is to be made with it  (Read 501 times)
hasanrasco (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:43:55 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 02:05:34 PM by hasanrasco

How much can I make with a small mining farm ?
Edit : its not clickbait I live in a city where we never paid any kind of bills from electricity to water and cooking gas.  Tongue
Sound to good to be true but it is true.  Grin
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:01:36 PM

Friend, for mining bitcoins you need a lot of electricity. So if you want to run a small mining farm you need to pull new cables and you need to get permission from the electrical department for that. And I don't think they will give to permission to use that much electricity for free.  With the domestic electric connection, you wont be able to mine bitcoins. If you are planning to mine with 2 or 3 asic miners, then you can do that with the domestic electricity.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hasanrasco (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:13:26 PM

Friend, for mining bitcoins you need a lot of electricity. So if you want to run a small mining farm you need to pull new cables and you need to get permission from the electrical department for that. And I don't think they will give to permission to use that much electricity for free.  With the domestic electric connection, you wont be able to mine bitcoins. If you are planning to mine with 2 or 3 asic miners, then you can do that with the domestic electricity.
I know running a small farm requires so much work and investment, and that's what I'm planning to do I will try not to risk anything while in the process of establishing the farm
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:19:28 PM

Edit : its not clickbait I live in a city where we never paid any kind of bills from electricity to water and cooking gas.  Tongue
source of energy is indeed a major problem for miners. miners must prepare everything, if prioritized then energy is the most important thing and if there is no source of energy then we can not do mining. but the problem is the cost incurred to get these resources, sometimes many miners are harmed because they have to pay expensive electricity but only get a small income. this does not apply to everything, but if calculated then the cost for electricity is very large. there are some alternative energy that can be used, maybe we can use solar energy, wind energy and also other energy. but the problem is to build a panel generator then we need a considerable cost, but if calculated for a long period of time I think this is much more efficient. so consideration should you think about whether you want to do mining in a short time or not. all options are in your hands.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:04:02 PM

That is because of GPU card or ASIC miner to estimate the cost and profit you want to get. There are numerous of mining calculator available in Google search you can search one among then to check the profit you can make.
Every miners should have to clock speed and hash rate with all these things you can calculate the profit you can make. If you want to mine bitcoin you have to go with the ASIC miner. For altcoins you can with the GPU also to get the profit.
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:15:00 PM

Since everything is free in your city.The only obstacle is your hesitation.Why are asking us about how much can you make? You are in a city where everything is free. Sky is the limit.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: