Bitcoin Forum
October 15, 2024, 12:35:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Modum.io, the future of chain supply?  (Read 282 times)
esvictorgc (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:56:33 PM

Hello,

I have done some research about this new ICO and I think that is one of the best examples of application of blockchain in real industry. I don´t know if there are more competitors with similar solutions, but the combination of having a real product that works (the datalogger), with blockchain technologies in supply chain makes me think that this project has all the ingredients to be a complete success. Besides the coins supply is very low (19m with a maximum of 30m tokens), so it can be very attractive for investors.

Does anyone have more information about this project? What do you think? if they implement this solution to other supply industries this project can be huge!!

https://modum.io/system/
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:19:50 PM

Modum is a good one. Actually it's popular on the group on telegram i joined months ago and i think it's a decent one. This project was featured on world economic forum and have partnership with Lykke and some other huge companies and award winning project. Unfortunately, i have not buy some of MOD tokens because the token is over. The price back then was $1. I dont know what its price right now. But it can now be traded to etherdelta and coindex. Here's their ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2091885.0

This is a good one. Low supply seems very attractive to people.
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:44:59 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but the total amount of coins is in the 30,000,000 range.. whatever the market price is this leaves the supply with the price ard 20,000,000 which means there's lots of room to go up. The concept is good and a x5 at 100,000,000 market capitalization wouldn't surprise me. I'll do a bit more research on it before investing but so far it seems interesting, and I like the partnership with Lykke.
esvictorgc (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:45:18 PM

Yes, the total supply is 30m but from 19m to 30m it is released year by year, if modum achieves certain milestones and the quorum (token holders) agree on that by vote. Additionally token holders are entitled to get dividens from the company yearly profits (proportional to number of token held).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: