Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:58:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KZCASH - KZC  (Read 73697 times)
janche

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:28:46 PM

An unprecedented campaign has just ended for the miners who participated in the mining of the KZC at the p2pool nodes in the last few days.

All the miners received a good reward for their hard work.

I express my gratitude to the sponsor of the action, who preferred to remain incognito.

I remind you that the p2pool group continue to work and to support the kzcash community.

Welcome to join us!

Mr.nors (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:56:21 PM

KZCash Project have been developing very fast since its start on October,21, 2017. The coin was listed at three exchanges and awaits three more listings. The coin to be listed at cryptocoincharts.info
The Team decided to start public announcement with the act that reflects our philosophy. KZCash agreed to be a sponsor of  
CRYPTOCURRENCY WORLD EXPO. https://cryptocurrencyworldexpo.com/
 The event will take place in Warsaw, Poland, on 01-02 December 2017. There will be famous speakers of a regional and international importance. KZCash PR Manager will make first ever public presentation abroad. The sponsorship with EXPO organizers agreed only in KZC payment.
We believe that taking part in such international events is very important for KZCash development as a project. It will attract more users and investors, will make the coin popular with millions of people on the continent and establish important relations with other organizations in crypto-world.
All interested persons are invited to visit the Crtyptocurrency World Expo and communicate live with our PR Manager.
We work for the Community!
Follow our Twitter @cash_kz

https://cryptocurrencyworldexpo.com/sponsors-partners/
KevinMiles
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:12:33 PM

KZCash Project have been developing very fast since its start on October,21, 2017. The coin was listed at three exchanges and awaits three more listings. The coin to be listed at cryptocoincharts.info
The Team decided to start public announcement with the act that reflects our philosophy. KZCash agreed to be a sponsor of  
 The event will take place in Warsaw, Poland, on 01-02 December 2017. There will be famous speakers of a regional and international importance. KZCash PR Manager will make first ever public presentation abroad. The sponsorship with EXPO organizers agreed only in KZC payment.
We believe that taking part in such international events is very important for KZCash development as a project. It will attract more users and investors, will make the coin popular with millions of people on the continent and establish important relations with other organizations in crypto-world.
All interested persons are invited to visit the Crtyptocurrency World Expo and communicate live with our PR Manager.

https://cryptocurrencyworldexpo.com/sponsors-partners/

The coin has some promising future!
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:33:04 PM

I wish you guys good luck there, I am sure it will be a great event. Moreover, it means a lot to investors if coin creators are willing to show their faces publicly.
HerMajor

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:02:59 PM

I wish you guys good luck there, I am sure it will be a great event. Moreover, it means a lot to investors if coin creators are willing to show their faces publicly.
there is no good exchage for investors yet, but it will be soon
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:32:48 PM

So this is fully dedicated to people from Kazakhstan? Does it make sense to get in as a foreign investor?

Our slogan is Decentralization. At the moment we have users and investors from 42 countries.
Kazakhstan is in the middle of Eurasia and is a key country in "the Great Silk Road".
So evryone interested is welcome!

I understand but then you could have used a neutral name or term for your coin. This name does of course suggest something. Was that your goal or are you trying to drive adoption in Kazakhstan first by picking that name?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
KZ_Cash_Support

Activity: 344
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:43:19 PM

So this is fully dedicated to people from Kazakhstan? Does it make sense to get in as a foreign investor?

Our slogan is Decentralization. At the moment we have users and investors from 42 countries.
Kazakhstan is in the middle of Eurasia and is a key country in "the Great Silk Road".
So evryone interested is welcome!

I understand but then you could have used a neutral name or term for your coin. This name does of course suggest something. Was that your goal or are you trying to drive adoption in Kazakhstan first by picking that name?

Please make clear Your question.

We are working on the real use of the coin.
Andrey!

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:11:23 PM

Please make clear Your question.
Actually this man seems to be google translate lover)))...so...I think I get the point of his question...
Your coin name is KZCash, so it presumes that you are KZ-driven and KZ-orientated project.
So up to me his questions are:
1) What is your goal of choosing such a name?
2) Does it mean that you want to become popular in KZ first of all by using this name?

I understand that the questions are kinda weird and that all the answers are presented in this topic...but still...I am just try to help  Grin
AlexaUA

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:53:43 AM

Need help.

Then I run sentinel at windows I see error:-32601: Method not found. How I can fix it?
dolunin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:00:15 AM

get this issue. whats the problem ?
https://image.ibb.co/b8y5Sm/2017_11_17_12_55_05.png

loakbtc

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:35:49 PM

hi dev, do you have bounty campaigne for we ? or some airdrop ?
Mr.nors (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:02:20 PM

get this issue. whats the problem ?

Try to remove mncache.dat and mnpayments.dat
Restart your wallet.
Mr.nors (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:33:02 PM

Our team needs a support staff.

Responsibilities:
Assistance in setting up and periodic, if necessary, support masternodes of our customers.

Apply to development@kzcash.kz
Andrey!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:34:00 PM

Time to time, approx one time in 2 days I have to reinstall kscash-core wallet because of source of blocks is unavailable.
Am I alone with this or somebody else has the same?
Jubgle Sven

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:51:00 PM

Time to time, approx one time in 2 days I have to reinstall kscash-core wallet because of source of blocks is unavailable.
How to fix this? I haven't solved it yet.

Trade shitcoins to earn more Bitcoin.
KZ_Cash_Support

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:23:33 PM

Strange
apply to support@kzcash.kz in details

Jubgle Sven

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:44:28 PM

KZ_Cash_Support
I've installed latest wallet app without deleting any files from appdata, and it didn't work correct.
Now I've deleted all except wallet.dat, reinstalled app, and it works fine.
I'll mail you if something goes wrong, ty.

Trade shitcoins to earn more Bitcoin.
Andrey!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:47:02 PM

You have to make clean installation of kzcash-core wallet and clean the folder with meta data and blockchain.
If you have Masternode - you have to reload blockchain also on node wallet daemon. Other case you will have watchdog expired status. Coz of unsynchronized blockchain on the node. And crontab can not execute sintenel pyton watchdog script
Andrey!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:54:20 PM

Strange
Actually all the details are described already Smiley
Core wallet can not find the source of blocks. After cleaning blockchain and make new installation it is okay.
The same thing is on MN-Linux wallet. MN stands in watchdog expired status. Wallet is in synchronizing status for ages. And watchdog script fail because of this.
I need to clear .kzcore data and next everything ok.

For some time))
We have telegram community about masternodes where discussing everything. And many people have the same.
I am expirinced Linux sydadmin so it is little chance of my mistake Smiley
KZ_Cash_Support

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:46:55 PM

Strange
Actually all the details are described already Smiley
Core wallet can not find the source of blocks. After cleaning blockchain and make new installation it is okay.
The same thing is on MN-Linux wallet. MN stands in watchdog expired status. Wallet is in synchronizing status for ages. And watchdog script fail because of this.
I need to clear .kzcore data and next everything ok.

For some time))
We have telegram community about masternodes where discussing everything. And many people have the same.
I am expirinced Linux sydadmin so it is little chance of my mistake Smiley

well, I have a wallet on Windows. Use it daily for small payments. There is no MN. And it works perfect since last tech announcement of Devs(more than a week). That's why I've said strange. And You have an issue that we could possibly investigate. So You could apply as it was advised and give more details like cannot find source of blocks - time, block height, peers connected etc. So we would definitely find the reason why it happens.
Instead You are repeating several times almost the same here and relate to "others complain". At the same time from our monitoring we know that a major  part of users is happy. So what can we anser here to You in Your certain case? With all respect to Your experience (by the way You've spelled this word with mistakes).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: