Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KZCASH - KZC  (Read 73680 times)
Andrey!

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:45:57 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 06:14:13 AM by Andrey!

Aндpeй, чтo тo в ЛC oгpaничeниe cтoит, дaeт нaпиcaть пo oднoмy cooбщeнию в чac))
A y тeбя нeт cтapoй инcтpyкции?? И ты cтaвил нa VPS? Кaкyю пopeкoмeндyeшь?
Just to be polite and useful for the people who don't speak Russian I'd prefer to answer in English)
So..for sure I can provide you with old manual.
Here it is.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/jw53i8
Speaking about VPS - tastes differ, so its actually doesn't matter what provider to choose. Up to you.
For today the lowest specs are enough. Like 1GB RAM.
I pay something like 4 eur per VPS.
In order to install several nodes via 1 wallet.dat you just need to go step by step with old manual attached.
After you performed your first node, then you should just repeat all the steps with second node - generate new address at first.
I'll advice you to bind a different tittle for each MN address.
>>getaccountaddress masternode
>>getaccountaddress masternode2
>>getaccountaddress masternode3
etc...
then everything the same - send 1000 coins to newly generated address for the second MN, save txt after that, then run genkey.
Next step is masternode outputs.
For 1 node you will get something like this:
{
  "ab53bdf86e9a91ca4a79b2e7bfdaa5f201f60699a9500963564dcfa503ff15d4": "1"
}

For 2 nodes on 1 wallet you will get like this

{
  "first-mn-output": "1"
   "second-mn-output": "1"
}

Next you just doing according to manual using data generated for second MN.
If you run several nodes with 1 wallet it is couple nuance:
1) kzcash.conf on your PC should be empty
2) masternodes.conf should contain info about all the MNs
like this
mymasternode IP:8277 masternode_private_key output_id 1
mymasternode2 IP:8277 masternode_private_key output_id 1
mymasternode3 IP:8277 masternode_private_key output_id 1

and etc....

P.S.
Don't forget to enable "Coin contol" in your PC-wallet. It is checkbox in Settings.
After you do that, you should check if your second MN collateral balance is locked.
For the first node it becomes locked automatically. For the second it may be unlocked. It was like this in my case, so I locked it manually. Just check it. It would prevent you from spending MN collateral by accident.
P.P.S.
You can not install several MNs on 1 VPS.
One VPS - one MN.
To tell the truth it is possible to do that, but for today it is senseless..I'd say you in Russian like "тaнцы c бyбнoм"...4 eur cost cutting don't worth it....)
Morf01

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:07:29 AM

Aндpeй, чтo тo в ЛC oгpaничeниe cтoит, дaeт нaпиcaть пo oднoмy cooбщeнию в чac))
Just to be polite and useful for the people who don't speak Russian I'd prefer to answer in English)
Here it is.
Speaking about VPS - tastes differ, so its actually doesn't matter what provider to choose. Up to you.
In order to install several nodes via 1 wallet.dat you just need to go step by step with old manual attached.
After you performed your first node, then you should just repeat all the steps with second node - generate new address at first.
etc...
then everything the same - send 1000 coins to newly generated address for the second MN, save txt after that, then run genkey.
{
}

{
}

like this

and etc....

P.S.
Don't forget to enable "Coin contol" in your PC-wallet. It is checkbox in Settings.
After you do that, you should check if your second MN collateral balance is locked.
For the first node is become locked automatically. For the second it may be unlocked. It was like this in my case, so I locked it manually. Just check it. It would prevent you from spending MN collateral by accident.
P.P.S.
One VPS - one MN.
To tell the truth it is possible to do that, but for today it is senseless..I'd say you in Russian like "тaнцы c бyбнoм"...4 eur cost cutting don't worth it....)

Thank you so much!!!
KZ_Cash_Support

Activity: 344
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:41:00 PM

Concerning the old instruction our tech staff will answer later.

We are working on the real use of the coin.
KZ_Cash_Support

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:43:32 PM

Congratulations, dear Community!
We are already 5000+ members. Growing fast and will do so!
New members are welcome!

psyx80

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:07:29 PM

Congratulations, dear Community!
We are already 5000+ members. Growing fast and will do so!
New members are welcome!

гдe вaш тeлeгpaф?

SoulRey

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:48:53 PM

гдe вaш тeлeгpaф?

Toжe интepecнo вpoдe oбeщaли cдeлaть кaнaл в telegram нo тaк и нe cдeлaли.
Taк жe xoтeлocь бы чтoбы вы cдeлaли pyccкyю вeткy дaннoгo пpoeктa   Smiley
KZ_Cash_Support

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:07:15 PM

Concerning Telegram - we remember it.
First of all we have tech support Telegram
ZZ Ticket1

For general admin Telegram - we will launch soon.

Russian thread - we will do, ok, but most attention is still paid to the present one.

HerMajor

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:18:02 PM

Russian thread - we will do, ok, but most attention is still paid to the present one.
yes its would be great, more people will join when can read in native langueage, and we can easyly distribute information in RUzone
KZ_Cash_Support

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:55:29 PM

yes its would be great, more people will join when can read in native langueage, and we can easyly distribute information in RUzone

Accepted.

KZ_Cash_Support

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:00:44 PM

Dear Community!

We understand that many of You want to have an instruction fore several MNs with just one .dat file. It is not a matter that we can't or don't want to make one. Past experience has shown that such a construction was not working stable for MNs. That's why a proper one needs time for tests. And our tech team is very busy now with other priority work. But we will come beck to this issue in January.
Thank You for Your understanding.

KZ_Cash_Support

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:46:06 PM

Dear Community!
We have many requests and ideas coming. We appreciate all of them and will do our best to realize them all.
Please understand that we are a young but very fast growing project. And we want to share our adjusted development plans for December 2017-January 2018 with You:
1)   Superblock (10% DAO) voting organizational process – est. 1 week. Means we will issue instructions for MN owners on how to vote. As well, we will collect and select with Your help ideas to distribute 10% DAO (it is a big amount from the first block mined till now). And of course our tech team will follow and monitor the network in this period.
2)   We will launch first 3 ATM’s in a test mode locally this month. More details will come next days.
3)   Considering many requests here and  by e-mail, we work in priority on Android App for KZCash. It will be published and ready for use in January. We remember for iPhone App, but have to plan it for February. The Community wants – so we go mobile.
We remember all Your requests, but some works need time, including time for testing and correcting. Thank You for Your great support and interest.

We work for the Community!

Andrey!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:46:49 PM

Dear Community!

We understand that many of You want to have an instruction fore several MNs with just one .dat file. It is not a matter that we can't or don't want to make one. Past experience has shown that such a construction was not working stable for MNs. That's why a proper one needs time for tests. And our tech team is very busy now with other priority work. But we will come beck to this issue in January.
Actually such a instruction has been written by me above...) You can just add my post to old manual written "by @darklion84 (and part from busminer)"
I can tell you that my several MN run from 1 wallet dat and this fact never caused problems with stability.
KZ_Cash_Support

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:59:26 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 10:15:56 PM by KZ_Cash_Support

Dear Community!

Actually such a instruction has been written by me above...) You can just add my post to old manual written "by @darklion84 (and part from busminer)"
I can tell you that my several MN run from 1 wallet dat and this fact never caused problems with stability.

please send it to development@kzcash.kz

P.S. Please other MN holders give Your opinion. We had bad experience proceeding this way before. In case of any difficulties all the complaints will go to our support. And we actually do not have time to focus on testing this kind of instruction as we have explained earlier. We understand Your rush to have this kind of instruction supported, but we work first on the thing that greater majority of users requested first. We will come back to this for sure in January.

Andrey!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:16:11 PM

please send it to development@kzcash.kz

Done)
psyx80

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:19:59 AM

ZZ Ticket1

ZZ Ticket1 does not exist

KZ_Cash_Support

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:32:24 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 09:57:24 AM by KZ_Cash_Support

ZZ Ticket1

ZZ Ticket1 does not exist

It does. Many guys contact it and get response.

@ZZTicket1

D-Fault

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:49:15 AM

2)   We will launch first 3 ATM’s in a test mode locally this month. More details will come next days.

Do you mean you're going to put some ATM's in local cities? I heard nearest countries has banned cryptocurrency. Is it legal in Kazakhstan?
KZ_Cash_Support

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:56:56 AM

Do you mean you're going to put some ATM's in local cities? I heard nearest countries has banned cryptocurrency. Is it legal in Kazakhstan?

Right. In local cities.

SoulRey

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:20:32 AM

Here it is.
etc...
{
}

{
}

like this

and etc....

P.S.
For the first node it becomes locked automatically. For the second it may be unlocked. It was like this in my case, so I locked it manually. Just check it. It would prevent you from spending MN collateral by accident.
P.P.S.
One VPS - one MN.

And the fact that the port is busy with another masternode not as will not affect the work? Just want to pick up the second one but masternode VPS server.
Andrey!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:47:47 AM

And the fact that the port is busy with another masternode not as will not affect the work? Just want to pick up the second one but masternode VPS server.
Don't understand what exactly you are speaking about, but you should run one masternode on one VPS.
We don't speak here how to run several masternodes on one VPS.
We speak how to manage several masternodes with one wallet on your PC. You still need separate VPS for every masternode you launch. Like every other masernode coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: