Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KZCASH - KZC  (Read 73699 times)
kaspak13

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

I have already sent it for the second time and until now there is no answer . What now?
I have to wait how stupid and maybe I will never get an answer ? One tip from my side . People are the best advertisement in the world and if you do not keep your promises  they will go away . Thank YOU
Peterpan5956

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

I think your country has every chance of becoming a regional economic monster. If the economy is still better, your coin will be very much in demand. Good luck!
Nathy.whity

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

I can't understand what is your core benefit
ai5998865

Activity: 216
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

Guys, what's with the coin? trading volumes are minimal, total 0.3 btc.
About the course, I generally keep quiet...
you plan to do something at all?
KZ_Cash_Support

Activity: 344
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

Dear Community!

Great news! Bitbay.net Exchange is opening NEXT WEEK - as it was anounced before - FIAT pairs for UCOM (KZC).

Direct card deposits and withdrawals with a trusted European licensed Exchange (Malta).

Follow our news!

We are working on the real use of the coin.
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

Dear Community!

Great news! Bitbay.net Exchange is opening NEXT WEEK - as it was anounced before - FIAT pairs for UCOM (KZC).

Direct card deposits and withdrawals with a trusted European licensed Exchange (Malta).

Follow our news!

so great news!
i think after Bitbay.net exchange open next week, the volume will increase a lots!
ryen123

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

UCOM - United Crypto Community P2Pool @ Singapore

Singapore: ucom-sg.hashing.space

otis.nolan

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:01:37 AM

Can I still send UCOM to the exchanges?
darcze

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

Guys, how long should I wait for your answer on my issue sent to you 4 days ago on help@unitedcryptocommunity.com? It's annoying that nobody is answering.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:06:36 PM

⚠️Urgently recommend to withdraw all of the the assets from coinbene.com! The exchange is experiencing enormous difficulties, the official channels are not responding.

Under the name of a support there are a lot of scam accounts in the telegram and WeChat, including the official admins of the coinbene group. Attempts under various reasons of "solving" problems to extort money.

the next SCAM exchange, it is very a pity that you started to work with it

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
SoulRey

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:11:30 PM

And so it started, two months even more you we hang noodles about Switzerland, and now OPA and we go to Malta and after a month you have somewhere to go ?
Now about the road map :
May

Ucom app releases for Android and IPhone
- Registration of the organization in "Cryptocoryne" in Switzerland; the establishment of the international marketing Department
- release of merchant service
- listing on THE top 5
- multi-language support-6 languages. Adding new delegates
- informing and rechecking of existing sellers
- White Paper

Only partially completed the release of Ucom applications for Android and IPhone
You have made a merchant service, but you do not implement it.

June

direct Bank liquidity connection for merchants
- engaging 20+ national delegates
- active celler growth up to 3000+ on the celler map (South-East Asian countries, English-speaking countries)
- global marketing, active involvement of national and regional Communities
- large-scale charity event

From this nothing will be fulfilled.
And then, on the part of the road map didn't fit in because you are not able to do it. Only you can talk.

Even the opening of an office in China that was supposed to be today, you didn't open one word again.
SoulRey

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:12:11 PM

And so it started, two months even more you we hang noodles about Switzerland, and now OPA and we go to Malta and after a month you have somewhere to go ?
Now about the road map :
May

- Registration of the organization in "Cryptocoryne" in Switzerland; the establishment of the international marketing Department
- listing on THE top 5
- White Paper

Only partially completed the release of Ucom applications for Android and IPhone

June

- active celler growth up to 3000+ on the celler map (South-East Asian countries, English-speaking countries)

And then, on the part of the road map didn't fit in because you are not able to do it. Only you can talk.

Even the opening of an office in China that was supposed to be today, you didn't open one word again.

Market is changing fast, we have to be flexible to succeed. We follow whales like Binance and Bitbay for Malta company. It is normal.

If You are professional in the market - You need to know that this market is extremely fast changing.
We are fin-tech Project. Some technical things like our UNIQUE App with support Chat in it need specific work. If You know IT marlet You understan that the best.

As for Map in general - we don't want to draw it back. It is like it is. You countersay to Yourself. You say China - it was not on a Map at all.

You were banned in official group after mutiple warnings. Because You do not respect Teams work.
And in general Team always considers any constructive ideas, including Yours in resent past.

So best solution is to calm down and learn how to behave polite in public Chats.

What about China I did not say that he is on the map there, I mention it again, La La La to deceive.
If you think malice criticism well, so be it.
What interest in the coin ? Coin where is it applicable? No
What are subscribers, telegrams -250 subscribers

And you're banned for criticizing me with your address, I have not insulted anyone and no rules are not violated
stianeggum

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:43:53 PM

KZ_Cash_Support: The way you answer SoulRey is just sad and not even close to pro, not good for community at all.

Soulrey never said the China opening was in the whitepaper. So dont say that he was or call him a liar, for something you dont read correct.

Soulrey original post: There is a reason for the line in between the last and second to last line.

"And so it started, two months even more you we hang noodles about Switzerland, and now OPA and we go to Malta and after a month you have somewhere to go ?
Now about the road map :
May

- listing on THE top 5
- White Paper

June

Even the opening of an office in China that was supposed to be today, you didn't open one word again."
SoulRey

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

Yes they do not like criticism of what to do, I just pointed out that their road map deadlines impossible.
stianeggum

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:17:50 PM

Yes they do not like criticism of what to do, I just pointed out that their road map deadlines impossible.

Deadline is plan. It is planned and being done, somewhere added, somewhere modified, we explained earlier. Someting in time, something later. Kindly select 100 cryptoprojects and see percentage of "in time" fulfilling. It is fin-tech Project, so we advice to get more knowledge for understanding how it evolves and what happens with market in general.

Many people are overexcited by 2017 "XX" growth and believe they can judge those who work hard - to develop long-run project.

Sorry, guys, but no more comments on Your throlling.

Im not Soulrays account.
I am "stian" at kzpool.com, im listed as 14 on your list of top blockfinders so keep your bullshit for yourself please.

Im have only corrected you from being wrong, and if you can read you will realize that too.

I got faith in your project and thats why Ive been staying with it for many months.
SoulRey

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:41:53 AM

Deadline is plan. It is planned and being done, somewhere added, somewhere modified, we explained earlier. Someting in time, something later. Kindly select 100 cryptoprojects and see percentage of "in time" fulfilling. It is fin-tech Project, so we advice to get more knowledge for understanding how it evolves and what happens with market in general.

Many people are overexcited by 2017 "XX" growth and believe they can judge those who work hard - to develop long-run project.

Sorry, guys, but no more comments on Your throlling.
Maybe You should take a look at how other projects are specified terms of delivery? They do not specify the specific months, but only the quarters
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:48:00 AM

It seems that the marketing plan and work of the team are not very fast. I will be patient, but I hope to see some of the results, which is the best solution.
SoulRey

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:48:23 AM

It seems that the marketing plan and work of the team are not very fast. I will be patient, but I hope to see some of the results, which is the best solution.

I've tried to Express my opinion about their slow or lack of it in some areas which they noted in the roadmap, for which he received the ban in the telegram and I nazhivat a Troll because of which the rate goes down, but here they are wrong as the course played by the so-called big holders.

even wrote in the telegram what Nick can offer that this is a Lead Finance, UCOM, he's such a whiner and fluder, but as soon as I nachil to ask that he then proved his words immediately merged.
SoulRey

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:46:08 PM

And, once again, to deceive about the opening of an office in China, they had a storm warning on June 6, and if it was already known that 8 will not open office, and 6 had to write about it but I do not like 8, and That's just about the flood in the news and nope not a single word I say about the Chinese news Agency, and most likely 12 we again write well, wait we have this eruption of the volcano occurred can not open or green men, they have arrived Smiley
MidasDevelop

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:48:09 PM

Hello! We added your coin to our masternode-shared service -Midas Investments https://i.imgur.com/O5k5iGQ.jpg
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: