Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:25:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KZCASH - KZC  (Read 73669 times)
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

I look at the coin trading volumes are very small yet, but maybe soon everything will change for the better, and perhaps not. What I do not understand, the project was re-branded or am I confusing you?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KZ_Cash_Support

Activity: 344
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

I look at the coin trading volumes are very small yet, but maybe soon everything will change for the better, and perhaps not. What I do not understand, the project was re-branded or am I confusing you?

Correct. Old KZCash. Still it is traded on bitbay.net with old ticker KZC: BTC, EUR, USD, PLN pairs.

All together the volume is bigger than reflected on coinmarketcap.com

We are working on the real use of the coin.
KZ_Cash_Support

Activity: 344
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

Convenient website, I liked it. A lot of statistics, the design is also very good. Cool I also really like the website https://coingolive.com, I hope that UCON and there will soon be added.

We will apply.

We are working on the real use of the coin.
SoulRey

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:10:02 AM

https://c.radikal.ru/c17/1808/ef/0ed14cc76cf7.png

https://b.radikal.ru/b20/1808/b8/da4ab79710b8.png
SoulRey

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:58:46 PM

Learn how to work and promote the project and enter into contracts with payment systems https://forklog.com/robokassa-i-biocoin-podpisali-soglashenie-o-prieme-kriptovalyuty
anagamidev

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

Is this coin dead? Cheesy Only $105 263 USD market cap Cheesy Any pump? Cheesy
Almostdone1

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:06:55 PM

If your government supports the development of the crypto-currency business, you will certainly be able to attract additional investment in the economy.
Mrkenx

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:43:43 PM

Ucom will be available in ETHOS Universal wallet?
Is there any chance you guys will change logo color?
SoulRey

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:21:06 PM

Is this coin dead? Cheesy Only $105 263 USD market cap Cheesy Any pump? Cheesy

From what you can see right now, it looks like the project is dead. All chat is removed, the branches in the English and Russian abandoned, and the course of every day lower and lower, and for 10 months without any real development, we will not see only one word and to deceive.
SoulRey

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:23:19 PM

About the logo they still said that it was terrible in the beginning as they did the rebranding, and as we can see they did nothing, and they will not do it just ignored the community that was still there.
employees

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

Good Project.
SoulRey

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:51:10 AM

Translated  - posted by Head of the Project.
Dear Community!
I want to start with a Robert Kiyosaki saying:
“There are 3 types of money:
1 Money of the God – gold and silver
2 Money of governments or fiat money
3 Digital money or people’s money
When I talk to people I am often being asked what will the situation be in future, will people use money, gold or digital currency?
I am answering them:
Gold has always existed and will always do.
Dollar, Euro or other fiat, i.e. governments’ money – will highly likely disappear.
Digital currencies, i.e. people’s money headed by Blockchain I think will exist.
The cryptoindustry in general faces a deep crisis at the moment. There is a plenty of reasons for that. It is not hard to see that absolutely all the cryptocurrencies, ICO and Blockchain Projects have big financial difficulties because of a high market volatility.
It is easy to verify taking a look on the TOP cryptocurrencies exchange rates dynamics:
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, DASH, Litecoin, NEO, IOTA and others. A big decline can be seen in each.
UCOM has gathered a Team of Professionals that has worked since the first day and continues to work now  - to maintain and develop the Project. Also the Team managed to gather enormous Community.
The arguments to this fact present those achievements and products, that undoubtedly influenced and will influence UCOM’s future.
I will mention few facts that speak for itself:
-   Participation in international conferences and expos
-   Listings on exchanges
-   Monitorings coinmarketcap.com, masternodes.online, masternodes.pro, investing.com, cryptochartindex.com etc
-   Windows, Linux, MasOS wallets
-   Multiple Promos “Run for Masternodes” etc.
-   New Year Charity “Help orphanages”
-   Permanent technical support (support.unitedcryptocommunity.com)
-   Real working DAO
-   Own mining pool
-   The explorer with enlarged functions, including Masternodes monitoring
-   Android App (RU, ENG, ESP, CN)
-   iOS App (RU, ENG, ESP, CN) at Apple verification presently
-   Whitepaper in elaboration
For sure, not hiding, there were many mistakes, many milestones of the Development plan were overdue, many things not finished yet, BUT despite these the Team continues to work for the Projects development.
On name of the Team, I want to express thanks for all the critics, all the complaints and for the fact despite all the problems, You - our Community, stay with us!
Trust me, the Team has always listened and will always to the Community’s opinion!
On the other hand on my opinion the Community shall in its turn treat the Team with understanding and patience – the Team that, repeated, works and will work for UCOM and its Community benefits. That is why the Team awaits Community’s support, understanding and help in its hard way of development. Not without reason we chose as a slogan “We work for the Community!”
The UCOM Team works everyday and every Team member gives 200% effort to the business and responsibilities. BUT there is no need to forget that the Project has its own budget on which base its development is being planned.
At present due to multiple factors both inner and outer the coin faces unprecedented low rate, that is why the Team made a decision to optimize monthly expenses to minimum.
To  ensure the system’s running and maintenance (wallets, pool, mobile apps, support, homepage, social networks, exchanges, monitorings etc) the monthly budget makes 2500 USD.
Despite the extremely hard period for the Project and the industry at whole, UCOM Team will support and develop the Project, realize the plans made and of course search for new ideas for development and plan’s realization.

- Participation in international conferences and exhibitions as a result of the course fell.
- really working DAO-sense zero.
- own pool is also not an indicator.
- exployer with advanced features, including monitoring Masternode is necessary to someone ?
- whitepaper revision, rather in processing for what you have posted that crap with him in full.

Not for nothing we chose as our motto: "We work for the Community!" Your motto does not cost anything for the community you are, and disperse for work.
kr1z1s

Activity: 199
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

UCOM p2pool nodes

For EU miners - http://p2p-spb.xyz:8279/static/
                     - http://p2p-south.xyz:8279/static/

Global pool rate - 641.29 GH/s
Expected time to block  - 0h 4m
TT_zero

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

thank UCOM team
I received the coins from SpaceHold
DJMorgan

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

When you plan to enter the world exchanges Poloniex and Bitrex?
The rate has very much subsided and the demand for coins also, you need to do something about it, as well as attracting sellers and more goods and trading platforms.
SoulRey

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:26:07 PM

When you plan to enter the world exchanges Poloniex and Bitrex?
The rate has very much subsided and the demand for coins also, you need to do something about it, as well as attracting sellers and more goods and trading platforms.

To have a demand for the coin, you need to offer what it will be used and work in this direction, and this is not present.
And until that happens, the price of the coin will be so low if not lower.
Mrkenx

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:06:14 AM

About the logo they still said that it was terrible in the beginning as they did the rebranding, and as we can see they did nothing, and they will not do it just ignored the community that was still there.

There are many coins going through the transitions to be better, however, they've acknowledged the logo it was terrible then why don't change to something to look nicer? For instance...
1. Change logo for the community
2. Development bla bla (seriously, kzcash/ucom dont need to make a merchant platform, why not incorporated with a working merchant out there), at least they have a web wallet or paper wallet  Huh gift-card Huh
3. Promo, youtube--hosting Q/A or Poll voting etc...
4. Adding to or applying to bla bla bla (at least something)
I do have 3 nodes, at least I need to know, where is my money go or hoping so on...
I've seen this sentence over and over again "we work for the community" for many months and I'm still asking myself wtf, why not let the community giving inputs or vote! I will vote CHANGE THE DAM LOGO!  Cheesy
SoulRey

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:33:55 PM

There are many coins going through the transitions to be better, however, they've acknowledged the logo it was terrible then why don't change to something to look nicer? For instance...
1. Change logo for the community
2. Development bla bla (seriously, kzcash/ucom dont need to make a merchant platform, why not incorporated with a working merchant out there), at least they have a web wallet or paper wallet  Huh gift-card Huh
3. Promo, youtube--hosting Q/A or Poll voting etc...
4. Adding to or applying to bla bla bla (at least something)
I do have 3 nodes, at least I need to know, where is my money go or hoping so on...
I've seen this sentence over and over again "we work for the community" for many months and I'm still asking myself wtf, why not let the community giving inputs or vote! I will vote CHANGE THE DAM LOGO!  Cheesy
The proposals are good, but knowing the policy of developers, they will reject all proposals.
SoulRey

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

Bceм пpивeт. мoжнo ли нa oднoм cepвepe ycтaнoвить двe и бoлee мacтepнoд? или нeoбxoдимo apeндoвaть oтдeльный cepвep нa кaждyю мacтepнoдy?

Hello. can I install two or more masternode on one server? or is it necessary to rent a separate server for  masternode?

Moжнo ecли y тeбя бyдeт двa или тpи ип aдpeca

Yes it is possible if you have two or three ip addresses

Boт тoлькo ecть ли cмыcл пoкyпaть мoнeтy кoтopaя идeт нa днo, ты зaмeть чтo paзpaбoтчики зaбpocили вeтки.

Only if there is a reason to buy the coin which goes on the bottom, you will notice that the developers have thrown branches.
aadixx

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:12:51 PM

When new exchanges? Volume is  80 usd
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: