Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KZCASH - KZC  (Read 73697 times)
nur.kz

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

KZCASH - KZC, I will sell you in some time at 30 - 40 USD  Wink
boss.afro
Copper Member

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:46:18 PM

Personally, I managed to earn good money by following the recommendations of this channel https://t.me/BTC_analysis and by the same used leverage;). You can check the dates of recommendations and the price chart of BTC.
P.S. Before someone to throw mud, it is necessary to think at least twice.

Well, what can there be analysis?
Anyone who knows what cryptocurrency is and who has a head all right understands what to buy at the bottom and sell when the price increased. And the fact that there's even a channel created with the analysis of 5 year old child, that's all and proud of such an analysis is not necessary.

And if you are even smarter, you would understand that it is not necessary to buy bitcoin on which you can not earn so much.
boss.afro
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:02:44 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 02:29:12 AM by boss.afro

So let's launched a new website and what we see there, but actually nothing new.

They have the mission you can check out here https://kz.cash/philosophy/our-mission/

1. Main idea is to build a global democracy on blockchain. We are creating a federation of local communities. There is a system of national/regional delegates. A person from any country can offer to be KZCash delegate – leader of national Community, creating it in local language, advertising it. We implement the system of Delegates – crypto-enthusiasts willing to develop our Community, realize themselves and get paid for it. A delegate can request monthly budget from DAO. The system is completely self-sufficient (DAO).
      The idea is certainly good but did not stick it was, like, one delegate from the Ukraine and he gave up. Opened office in China, and here is have thrown Chinese

2. The other important improvement is Board of Directors (Big Holders). Any person holding 20 and more active Masternodes can enter it. Board of Directors is a governing body of the project with certain privileges. A Director (Big Holder) is getting important information in priority, his/her ideas and advices are considered in priority – and it is normal. The one invested more is interested to develop the Project more. Delegates will be pre-confirming their plans and reporting in details first of to the Board of Directors. Any DAO initiative is advised to be agreed with the Board of Directors – this sufficiently increase the chance for it to be accepted on General vote of Masternodes.
      Like as, too, was a good idea, Yes and incentive to buy some of that coins and bought, but here is ultimately all there had a fight and all of this collapsed.

Why did you even need to create such a subsection as our mission? If it says one thing.

3.Just for you to develop a merchant service you have at least implemented no.

They have a history which is not what they are not led https://kz.cash/philosophy/history/

4.The Project from the very start has gained a huge popularity in many countries (50 countries). It is attractive both for users - thanks to the stability, network speed, low commissions, a large number of sellers accepting coins for payment (maps.kzcash.kz, more than 1000 sellers), and for investors – Masternode holders (more than 600 masternodes in the network).
      99% are fake points on the map were.

5.During the development of the project, the Team has established qualitative feedback with the Community, promoted the idea of ​ decentralization of mining and Masterdnodes, and succeeded in this. Wishes and ideas of the Community have always been taken into account, many of them have been accepted and implemented.
      Yes, in this you have done so well that removed the channel of this community in the telegram due to the fact that You right there began to say that you do not understand that.

So why did I do it all, and the fact that for me, everything remains the same as it was. Developers do not want to listen and will not do it.

Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:19:06 AM

KZCASH - KZC, I will sell you in some time at 30 - 40 USD  Wink
It sounds good! But to be honest, I don’t even know how to get such a result! But I want to believe that you will succeed!
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

So let's launched a new website and what we see there, but actually nothing new.

2. The other important improvement is Board of Directors (Big Holders). Any person holding 20 and more active Masternodes can enter it. Board of Directors is a governing body of the project with certain privileges. A Director (Big Holder) is getting important information in priority, his/her ideas and advices are considered in priority – and it is normal. The one invested more is interested to develop the Project more. Delegates will be pre-confirming their plans and reporting in details first of to the Board of Directors. Any DAO initiative is advised to be agreed with the Board of Directors – this sufficiently increase the chance for it to be accepted on General vote of Masternodes.
      Like as, too, was a good idea, Yes and incentive to buy some of that coins and bought, but here is ultimately all there had a fight and all of this collapsed.

Doesn't the second point push away decentralization? It might eventually lead to concentration of power among a very small group of people.
Samuil

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:05:00 AM

I watching this project since he launched and i have couple nodes. I think you guys doing great job. Merry x-mas!
boss.afro
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

Doesn't the second point push away decentralization? It might eventually lead to concentration of power among a very small group of people.

developers did it where that half a year ago, and from this nothing good came out, as far as we know what they offered was not accepted and ultimately all who went there quarreled, and who did send SEO very far. It is also known that who there went almost all sold your coins as the further development of the coin is not seen and it shows at the current moment in time like nothing happened.

Also CEO can not take criticism in his address, and if something was expressed in his address for a particular work that this man was banned.

There was also a thread on the Russian language, but it was removed because the main criticism was precisely in that branch.
SfilD

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

Masternode guide with a cold-wallet scheme for Windows/MacOS & Linux VPS on a new site kz.cash contains in clause 3.2:

wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/unitedcryptocommunity/mn_install/master/ucom_mn_install.sh

fails 404: Not Found

How to install masternode? Where to get a new manual?
boss.afro
Copper Member

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:43:42 PM

And sense to put this dross? For me, the coin will die if everything goes as it was before.
Nothing has changed, if I am not mistaken since June.
I don't take back rebranding, I think it's the convulsions of a dying man who doesn't know what to do next.

If you look at the website, what we see there Yes actually there is nothing new except Digga which is a big role and not playing, it could be odnostoechny the site is well designed and where it would be painted to aspire to the team. And in the end, the so-called new site does not even have a road map as they are going to implement certain tasks.

The roadmap is a representation of the step – by-step development of a certain object-a separate product, a class of products, a certain technology, a group of related technologies, a business, a company uniting several business units, an entire industry, an industry and even a plan to achieve political, social, etc.goals, for example, the settlement of international conflicts and the fight against particularly dangerous diseases.

And here we see just childish and nothing more.
HashBro

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 07:22:28 PM

Kzcash pool added to:

www.Mining-Dutch.nl

https://i.imgur.com/BhFfhhh.png
boss.afro
Copper Member

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:46:37 AM

it seems that the project died, even though it's probably even better unnecessary one coin less.
boss.afro
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:24:20 PM

It seems that nothing of this project we will not see, the project is still dead than alive today removed 90 MN and the price is lower and lower, at the moment it is 700 Satoshi and will be even lower.
psydavor

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:34:23 PM

AHOJ!!!

I was mining KZCash one year ago on https://pool.unitedcryptocommunity.com
This site is not working anymore. Can i still recover my coins, or they are gone?

Is this coin dead?  Huh
boss.afro
Copper Member

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:14:25 PM

AHOJ!!!

This site is not working anymore. Can i still recover my coins, or they are gone?

Is this coin dead?  Huh
Yes, the project has long been dead, the developers abandoned the project
Kzc_support

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 02:07:58 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2019, 02:40:27 PM by Kzc_support

AHOJ!!!

Is this coin dead?  Huh
Coin has been rebranded 6 months ago.
And all mined coins paid.
boss.afro
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:17:55 PM

Rebranding went in the opposite direction, and zero sense, you both knew what the coin did not know it's been a year and a half and this coin is another dummy that is not who do not need it except for 10 people who are still digging.

You have even teams and no doubt that was because you have repeatedly offered to publish the faces of those who does what but you always deny, so you can easily conclude that any team was not.
Qualitat
Copper Member

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 09:19:08 AM

Are you a member of the KZ.cash?
OtecTHE

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:37:33 PM

AHOJ!!!

Is this coin dead?  Huh
Yes, the project has long been dead, the developers abandoned the project

https://chain.kz.cash/
http://pool.kz.cash:8279/static/
https://kz.cash/news/
psydavor

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:42:59 PM

AHOJ!!!

Is this coin dead?  Huh

Where have they been paid?
Obviously I didn't get nothing and i can't log in on the pool where i were mining the coin?
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 03:35:57 PM

my wallet on android doesn’t work. I understand the project is dead and the developers left?

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: