Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:20:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zen Cash Rookie Mining  (Read 236 times)
Da_Dude (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:11:56 PM

Hey guys!!
So i just started experimenting with mining zen cash(first time mining) and i am having 140 sol with my GTX 770 and i was wondering is this somehow profit enough to just let it there while i m working my internship (8 hours) ?
We r talking about my main pc here!!
Thanks!
Heye

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:56:39 PM

you can look it up here
http://whattomine.com/coins/185-zen-equihash
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:01:32 PM

Hey guys!!
So i just started experimenting with mining zen cash(first time mining) and i am having 140 sol with my GTX 770 and i was wondering is this somehow profit enough to just let it there while i m working my internship (8 hours) ?
Thanks!

With 140sol mining for 8 hours will earn you less then $0.20 a day. Up to you if you think its worth it or not.
juanichiloco

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:03:40 PM

Hey guys!!
Thanks!

Zencash difficulty spiked after the Palm Beach report and recent price pump but as above use the calculator on whattomine to see the exact return.

It's not very profitable to mine at the moment but it will also depend on your electricity costs.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: