Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chart of the Day | Today's big Gainer  (Read 344 times)
valerie_zurich (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:48:39 PM

Ethereum is one of the day's biggest gainers with traders in ETH/USD markets supporting the recent upward spike by contributing in a big increase for trading volumes.

Chart Source:
https://cryptocoincharts.info/pair/eth/usd/bitstamp/today

TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:53:29 PM

Yes, it is a nice gain, but it's quite obvious that people are simply moving their funds from Bitcoin back to altcoin after the Bitcoin Gold forks. So all altcoins are in green numbers, and some of them with even much higher gains than Ethereum. This was expected, nothing surprising.
We will see how the Segwit2x hard fork will move prices of both Bitcoin and altcoins... that might be much more interesting Smiley

aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:48:37 PM

I believe that eth is just at it's own beginning... I believe that it should rise to btc levels.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:50:36 PM

I believe that eth is just at it's own beginning... I believe that it should rise to btc levels.

Actually yes. It needs to be not 300$ but 1000$ at least.
Because so many ICO doing on ethereum. It is crazy! Maybe 90% off all ICO is doing on ethereum!

I think price one day just rocket to 1000$
suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:43:12 PM

This was kinda expected, because when the biggest cryptocurrency is falling, people are going to take the send one as a safe harbour. ETH is my safest long term bet.
RenaiSHITechnology

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:14:43 AM

It seems ETH & altcoins will jump Smiley
It is slowly growing and it makes its own support,
Suddenly on the moon,

You also mean that a big coin may start to dump Smiley
Cicada1033

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:14:23 AM

I'm actually impressed that it didn't jump higher. Bitcoin Dominance just went from ~59% to ~55%. I was expection it to fall to 50% dominance. Are people already holding for Segwit2x hardfork or it it because of the uncertainty if the Bitcoin Gold fork already happened. I see a lot of confusion in hte market.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
RAGEmond

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:42:41 AM

Ethereum is one of the day's biggest gainers with traders in ETH/USD markets supporting the recent upward spike by contributing in a big increase for trading volumes.

Chart Source:
https://cryptocoincharts.info/pair/eth/usd/bitstamp/today

nice shilling of your chartpage .. I like it tho Cheesy
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:48:49 AM

ETH seems to be leading the charge today for altcoin increases. Most of the altcoins apart from from a select few have gone up quite dramatically. I think that altcoins has a strong inverse trend with bitcoin at the moment, when btc goes down it will go up.

Though now bitcoin went up a bit, alts are experiencing a correction again.

After bitcoin corrects after the BTG fork, alts could go up again as a collective. ETH could hit 0.07.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: