Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of coins that BTC holders recieved for free  (Read 249 times)
neurotypical (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:49:58 PM

BCH = Bitcoin Cash
BTG = Bitcoin Gold
GBYTE = Byteball
CLAM = Clams
BTX = Bitcore

I count 6 thus far. Soon to be 7, after SW2 (also known as B2X/Segwit2x) is released in November 18th. Im not sure if there have been more. Byteball is still airdropping, but it's a waste of time, the airdrop is giving tiny amounts for big amounts of BTC, so I wouldn't really bother.

BTX is trading at $6.94/0.00122884 BTC. Im not sure how claiming this coin works, I guess same as usual, but wouldn't bother to mess with my cold storage for such small gains.

CLAM, similar to BTX, trading at $3.89/0.00068986 BTC, not worth my time.

What else do we have out there?

A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:07:01 PM

There was (not sure if it is still available) an airdrop of Stellar Lumens for BTC holders. Claiming Bitcore requires providing BTC address and signing a message in your BTC wallet. It is available until November 2nd.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:10:02 PM

There was (not sure if it is still available) an airdrop of Stellar Lumens for BTC holders. Claiming Bitcore requires providing BTC address and signing a message in your BTC wallet. It is available until November 2nd.

So it similar to to Byteball? I got some Byteballs by signing and verifying messages. It was a waste of time, I was unlucky to bother with this by the time they did the 180 on the rewards to try to stop dumping. Don't expect much, something along the lines of 10 bucks wort of 10 BTC signed, or at least it was this shit the last time I signed them. Not sure what % they are giving to holders now, they raised it apparently, but I didn't even bother opening my wallet since then.
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:39:11 PM

So it similar to to Byteball? I got some Byteballs by signing and verifying messages. It was a waste of time, I was unlucky to bother with this by the time they did the 180 on the rewards to try to stop dumping. Don't expect much, something along the lines of 10 bucks wort of 10 BTC signed, or at least it was this shit the last time I signed them. Not sure what % they are giving to holders now, they raised it apparently, but I didn't even bother opening my wallet since then.

Bitcore? Yes, but instead of a bot there is a website for claiming coins. Bitcore also has weekly 3% airdrop for wallets with at least 10 coins (now registration is required) and there will be another airdrop for bitcoin holders on November 2nd. All information is in the first messages of this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.0.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: