Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Appreciating Bitcoin  (Read 174 times)
MoonIsBlue (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:57:19 PM

As someone who has tried Forex, I'm just starting to notice how awesome decentralisation really is and other reasons obviously.

- I can cash whenever I want
- I can move funds where and whenever I want
- I don't have to answer to some jerk who would love to see me fail so I buy back in 10x
- There are a lot of places I can already spend it (sometimes buy food with BTC)

I actually feel somewhat financially free with Bitcoin even though I don't have large sums of it.

Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:36:59 PM

As someone who has tried Forex, I'm just starting to notice how awesome decentralisation really is and other reasons obviously.

- I don't have to answer to some jerk who would love to see me fail so I buy back in 10x
- There are a lot of places I can already spend it (sometimes buy food with BTC)

I actually feel somewhat financially free with Bitcoin even though I don't have large sums of it.

I really appreciate bitcoin as our income every day.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:53:40 PM

I really appreciate bitcoin as our income every day.

Me too. I really appreciate bitcoi  and the benefits that it gives to me. Since i entered bitcoin my life changed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: