Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN AntiChristCoin [666] - POW / POS COIN - FAIR LAUNCH! 3 MINING POOLS!  (Read 9011 times)
unstreet

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:35:32 AM

coinsmarkets.com is good idea if you will money going die , seriously coinmarkets.com a scam site fee 0.002 , many probleme just look chat of site is a amateur site wait yobit cryptopia , just rec in your brain that site : bittrex ,tradesatoshi, cryptopia, bleutrade ,yobit , other site just
forget ^^
your thinking are a bit sick now on btc fees everywhere are high .. and not exchange taking those fees but miners .. highest fee fastest accept on blockchain.. but if you thinked smarter than you shut move your funds with other coins like DOGE or LTC. and some exchanges which you support im against like yobit(huge lags)cryptopia (fee 4btc for chance to get coin reviewed for adding.) 

you stupid af, 2 days ago I withdraw from coinsmarket and see tx id on blockchain and only see fee 7 bucks. the heck where the rest? dont be stupid, just research!!!!
sAYamy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:21:05 AM

coinsmarkets.com is good idea if you will money going die , seriously coinmarkets.com a scam site fee 0.002 , many probleme just look chat of site is a amateur site wait yobit cryptopia , just rec in your brain that site : bittrex ,tradesatoshi, cryptopia, bleutrade ,yobit , other site just
forget ^^
your thinking are a bit sick now on btc fees everywhere are high .. and not exchange taking those fees but miners .. highest fee fastest accept on blockchain.. but if you thinked smarter than you shut move your funds with other coins like DOGE or LTC. and some exchanges which you support im against like yobit(huge lags)cryptopia (fee 4btc for chance to get coin reviewed for adding.)  

you stupid af, 2 days ago I withdraw from coinsmarket and see tx id on blockchain and only see fee 7 bucks. the heck where the rest? dont be stupid, just research!!!!

you pay $ 7 fee on a site of 200 people and you find normal?  you will go far hahhaaa , if you would be clever when you retire you withdraw in altcoin to see less  fee  and you say 'stupid blabla' pathetic kid
unstreet

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:02:39 AM

forget ^^

you pay $ 7 fee on a site of 200 people and you find normal?  you will go far hahhaaa , if you would be clever when you retire you withdraw in altcoin to see less  fee  and you say 'stupid blabla' pathetic kid

did you know what I say? I think no. lol
sAYamy

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:23:37 AM

forget ^^

did you know what I say? I think no. lol
what did you mean exactly?
bedminister

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:20:35 AM

I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?
xezz

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:22:02 PM

So any news about Yobit? Did they refuse?
Blockmunch

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:42:25 AM

BlockMunch.CLUB has added AntiChristCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for AntiChristCoin Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 6WBcr5EKPew1ZwwoZzLKeZ63JjCsbpFmiQ -p c=666 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/666

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=2012

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

BlockMasters.co - Auto-Exchange Multi Pool! | Pool Discord: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4 | Pool bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0 | Pool twitter: https://twitter.com/BlockMunchClub
xezz

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:53:20 PM

PoS seems broken?
HerMajor

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:09:13 PM

PoS seems broken?
it seems to be dead coin
Sam67

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:58:14 PM

When is new Airdrop? I want to 666 coin!
buma

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:18:08 PM

Hi Guys

My POS staking just stoped since over 9000 Blocks...
Is there nay second chain for 666 or do someone els has the same Problem,

My wallet is unlocked..

BTW. Any discord or Telegramm Channel available?
alonseider007

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:18:22 PM

exchange ?
HerMajor

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:23:07 PM

exchange ?
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-666.htm
worgon12

Activity: 427
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:43:53 AM

hey dev,

news please how it goes on, because it is quite quiet here
is a new exchange planned?
pos is not working?

please more info about that

thx
HerMajor

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:25:41 PM

hey dev,

pos is not working?

thx
What info do you need? Nobody needs this coin, dev sometimes look this thread i think (Last Active:November 21, 2017), but nothing changes
worgon12

Activity: 427
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:02:07 PM

hey dev,

pos is not working?

thx
What info do you need? Nobody needs this coin, dev sometimes look this thread i think (Last Active:November 21, 2017), but nothing changes

because the dev is always on,
I just wanted to know if he works on the pos system,
or else any news
HerMajor

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:59:29 AM

hey dev,

pos is not working?

thx

because the dev is always on,
I just wanted to know if he works on the pos system,
or else any news
all of us want to know something new about project but there is no dev activity, and coinsmarkets dumped coin x10 cheaper
Sam67

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:57:09 PM

Where is Dev ? 666
halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:26:16 PM

I really don't like scrypt that much but i might mine few coins just for the sake of our lord and savior AC.
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:29:02 PM

I thought ASIC algos are unholy ass hell by definition but I've been checking it as I remember and it was a month ago and still no exchange?! Tha's the Devil's evil doing I tell ya! Praise the Neo-scrypt and The Holy Matrix (and Morpheus too). ans screw ALTCOM who didn't pay me for the last weeks round of there signature campaign
PS Apple Inc. would probably wanna sue ur soul and their laweyrs straight outta Babylan would pwn ya
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: