Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Help the rolling on the floor smashed HODLER figure out what to do.
HoLD BTC - 4 (50%)
hOLd BTC + BCC - 1 (12.5%)
hodL BTC and BTG - 0 (0%)
HODL BtC BTG BCC - 3 (37.5%)
Fiat, Flat, Rats or Cats - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL! But what should a drunken HODLER HODL?  (Read 193 times)
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:01:36 PM

HODL!

All replies must use the word HODL at least six times.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:06:08 PM

I always prefer holding BTC as it is the real deal when forks are happening! After the fork, the new generated coins are available, but I dont sell them out  in day one, I prefer looking at how it is sustained and behaving in the market, and if it looks like it is being dumped and decreasing its value after some weeks, then I sell them!
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:21:27 PM

A drunken hodler should hodl these nuts!

Why wouldn't the hodl Bitcoin, BCH, BTG, and whatever SegWit2x produces? By definition they have to hodl it all!

A better question is where should a drunken hodler hodl their crypto hodlings? If they're drunk they're a security risk to themselves and their future wealth.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:50:26 PM

A drunken hodler should hodl these nuts!

Why wouldn't the hodl Bitcoin, BCH, BTG, and whatever SegWit2x produces? By definition they have to hodl it all!

A better question is where should a drunken hodler hodl their crypto hodlings? If they're drunk they're a security risk to themselves and their future wealth.

You mean we don't have to have a bunch of new words like

hodlB
hodlG
hodlC?

Because four letters easier than five.
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:52:06 PM

BTC - HODL.  There might be some crashes coming ahead, and attempting to trade them in a ridiculous notion since I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'm a bad trader.

BCH - HODL.  It has a noticeable userbase who support larger blocks and hard fork alterations to the code.  They're continuing to develop the coin according to those beliefs.  It's worth keeping to see how that turns out.

BTG - do not HODL.  It's hugely premined and was not prepared before the fork.  Bittrex gave us reasonable warnings about the stupidity of it.  It's worth selling.

Meanwhile, it's always worth HODLing some fiat.

You didn't make this thread self-moderated, but to abide by your rules: HODL, HODL.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:06:59 PM

BTC - HODL.  There might be some crashes coming ahead, and attempting to trade them in a ridiculous notion since I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'm a bad trader.

BCH - HODL.  It has a noticeable userbase who support larger blocks and hard fork alterations to the code.  They're continuing to develop the coin according to those beliefs.  It's worth keeping to see how that turns out.

BTG - do not HODL.  It's hugely premined and was not prepared before the fork.  Bittrex gave us reasonable warnings about the stupidity of it.  It's worth selling.

Meanwhile, it's always worth HODLing some fiat.

You didn't make this thread self-moderated, but to abide by your rules: HODL, HODL.
I am too drunk to count HODLs and your rlight, SO hodl HODL HODL and like som more and more. HEIL HODL!

And why hodl some flat? whut dat? Look, no way you a worser trader than me....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: