Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:05:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] SINTEZ - Global Digital Economy Platform    (Read 18695 times)
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:46:58 PM

I will still emphasize the need for more social media content to boost publicity, the twitter handle has not been fully utilized.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:19:49 PM

if u cant generate good content u cant get a lot of followers and i dont wanna buy bots for this
i already had known friends, so their is only promotion needed, but not getting followers as most of the People on Facebook are much active.

Actually if you want to gain followers in twitter, just search a #crypto or #bitcoin and follow all of the accounts related to crypto. That for sure you have the same agenda. Mostly of the crypto related accounts is based on follow for follow back. Anyways, I also agree that u need to generate a good content first.

[
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:51:59 PM

I will still emphasize the need for more social media content to boost publicity, the twitter handle has not been fully utilized.
Yes, we need to tell our friends regarding this bounty and this good project so the social media will be fully utilized especially in twitter side.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:03:14 AM

I've found discrepancy about bounty at the main site and here at this thread. At sintez.global/ico bounty is 3%, but here it is 6%. Where is the truth?
There is no discrepancy between the bounty reward at main site and and in thread anouncement.
If you notice the bounty percentage, it is distributed in whole stages of token sale by 6%.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
engrshu

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:56:18 AM

I just want to ask. If I decided to quit my signature campaign but i'd finish the task for a week, should I still get the stake corresponding to that week?

[
Mysterious01

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:12:10 AM

I just want to ask. If I decided to quit my signature campaign but i'd finish the task for a week, should I still get the stake corresponding to that week?
It is not stated in the rules but most campaign will credit it.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:19:01 AM

You ought to ask Torra via personal message about this. You are the first who want to do this.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:55:30 AM

I think participants are required to stay in signature campaign till the conclusion of project.
You were involving here to show care and forethought for project, a few more tokens will profit you in good.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:14:40 AM

I think participants are required to stay in signature campaign till the conclusion of project.
You were involving here to show care and forethought for project, a few more tokens will profit you in good.
I agree. The terms of agreement/engagement for signature states that you must wear the sig till campaign ending. Unless it's a weekly paying campaign, you can't back out
marzuk

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:36:40 AM

joined twitter and facebook bounty, i hope this project will be success
This campaign is great. Every member is very active. This campaign is on the way to success. These days the campaign is becoming popular with the people. 
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:42:18 AM

Ask to Torra or campaign manager also you can reach on Telegram. Most of the campaigns who want to put their signatures until the ICO finishes, so I must say, ask them directly.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:56:52 AM

Bounty participants are the cause of huge dump after the listing at exchanges. I suppose it's fair enough to delay bounty token distribution for a while. True investors could dump their tokens during that time gap if they want to.
Most of the tokens are distributed in the bounty through a signature campaign. Since the signature could be put only one, then those who believe in the project participate in the signature campaign. They will soon after the ICO buy more tokens than sell their own. So there should not be a dump.

Lol. Just take look around. There are 95% of projects have been dumped after listing. Not only because bounty ofcourse. There are too many investors who want make fast x2-x3 relatively to ICO price.

There are two types of investors. There are those who have only received a coin and immediately sell it and those that hold it for a long time. Undoubtedly, the second type of investors gets more profit.
I also think those who invest this project will benefit. I think investors will have to learn to keep their investment. As result Investors will be able to get much more profit.

The market is becoming more civilized. Investors are becoming more experienced.
Many already understand that you can make good money only on long-term investment.
engrshu

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:27:02 AM

I agree. The terms of agreement/engagement for signature states that you must wear the sig till campaign ending. Unless it's a weekly paying campaign, you can't back out

I see. Thank you for your answers,I just thought its a weekly paying campaign. Anyways,  don't get me wrong, I joined this campaign because I want to support the project. I'm not just quite sure if I can continue the task for the following weeks because of lack of time. Again, thank you.

[
Mysterious01

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:36:40 AM

This campaign is great. Every member is very active. This campaign is on the way to success. These days the campaign is becoming popular with the people. 
Yeah with active supporter theres no way that project will not be successful.
Campaign became popular due to internet. Let's celebrate.
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:41:09 AM

It is not stated in the rules but most campaign will credit it.
But most of managers will dics u fpr changing sagnature

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:43:19 AM

Most of people enjoy this project for its awesome simplicity. I suppose, those guys, who will stay in signature campaign will get more than only prizes and their tokens — they will get an experience of working with ICO.

It will be a great help for those, who have been still hesitating whether to deal with ICO and cryptocurrencies or not.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:41:53 AM

It's not the key requirement for many bounty campaigns. Sometimes you can get out and get earned stakes at the end of campaign.

wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:04:15 AM

Oh sure. This is what the Bounty campaign participants are doing. I do not doubt the success of this project.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:52:35 AM

Devs you should make ann and bounty threads at local boards to attract more supporters. I suppose there are translators which have already done their work.

marzuk

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:08:20 AM

A manager will not accept your signature before the expiry of the campaign. This is not rule, I think participants are required  to stay in signature campaign till the end of the project..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: