Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:22:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] SINTEZ - Global Digital Economy Platform    (Read 18697 times)
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:56:50 AM

Will the bounty become instant after ICO?
I am sharing this project few times within a week.

The award is usually paid within a few weeks after the end of ICO. After counting all the steaks.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:40:04 AM

i joined facebook campaign !
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:43:38 AM

Will the bounty become instant after ICO?
I am sharing this project few times within a week.
No, it will take some time as they need to calculate and distribute tokens to the right participants also have to check those who did correctly.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:15:04 PM

Bounty campaign is aimed not only at advertising the project. Distribution of tokens among a lot of bounty members! This is also important!

It's really matter, but many of bounty participants always try to dump their reward ASAP it listed at any exchange so price of token drops significantly.

As practice shows, there are not many participants who immediately sell tokens and they can not significantly affect the price of the token on the exchange.

I think all this happening because of etherdelta. Developers should have safe some money just to buy tokens from bounty hunters who wants to sell quick. Otherwise it is very sad for investors to know that after ICO in etherdelta possible to buy coins cheaper.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:46:13 PM

Bounty campaign is aimed not only at advertising the project. Distribution of tokens among a lot of bounty members! This is also important!

It's really matter, but many of bounty participants always try to dump their reward ASAP it listed at any exchange so price of token drops significantly.

As practice shows, there are not many participants who immediately sell tokens and they can not significantly affect the price of the token on the exchange.

I think all this happening because of etherdelta. Developers should have safe some money just to buy tokens from bounty hunters who wants to sell quick. Otherwise it is very sad for investors to know that after ICO in etherdelta possible to buy coins cheaper.

Dude, it's very smart decision to prevent huge dump due to listing at etherdelta or any other exchange. There is another opportunity... Devs can limit bounty participants to transfer their tokens (by time or by amount) for few weeks/months to prevent dump.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:38:28 PM

Dude, it's very smart decision to prevent huge dump due to listing at etherdelta or any other exchange. There is another opportunity... Devs can limit bounty participants to transfer their tokens (by time or by amount) for few weeks/months to prevent dump.

Very good idea, if there is a way for dev to custom tokens sent to bounty hunters and those sent to investors. This way they can maneuver the flow of the tokens once distributed. and they can prevent saturation in the exchange market by limiting amount of tokens that can be sold per time. this function i believe can be included in the smart contract, as a safeguard for the tokens and ultimately for the COIN once operational.
olumyd

Merit: 117

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:45:44 PM

On etherdelta there are small volumes and the price of transactions there is not objective. Anyway with 100% bonus investors feel fine.

Etherdelta is simple and quick way to liquidate tokenized assets ASAP once ICO is over. While it's not the fault of both developers and bounty hunters, nor is it the conditioning factors of the investors; the problem is with Token Futures. once a particular token has future prospects, individuals (regardless of how you got your token) will hold until the said token appreciates in value. And even then, they would only liquidate in fractions of what they have because of the valuation of the Tokens.
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:09:41 PM

Are you kidding? The meaning of the stakes is not in their number, but in proportion to their total number. So the campaign can last at least 10 years, the earnings from this will not grow  Cheesy
May be this campaign will end after end of 1st ICO stage. For another stages will be another bounty-campaigns

Lenzie

Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:16:03 PM

Good day Torra I already pmed you on the Filipino Translation of the ANN. In case you missed it, here is the link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2379815.new#new I will soon post the Whitepaper.

Thanks
Here is the WhitePaper link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YsnRZeRdYXZwAZ2d2eHOiMtoYjnVj2nw, thank you campaign manager.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀