Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN/ICO]🔥🔥 Nuggets Token Sale! 🔥🔥It's time to take back control of our data  (Read 1399 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lukas_argongroup (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:21:53 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 06:57:45 AM by lukas_argongroup

This is the official Bitcointalk thread for the upcoming Nuggets ICO. Please reply with any question you might have and we'll try to respond as fast as possible. We will also update this post over time with FAQ's and new announcements.

Nuggets is a consumer blockchain platform giving users a single biometric tool for login, payment and identity verification, without sharing or storing personal data. For too long, we have all been handing control of our sensitive private data to countless online services. Held in huge corporate silos, that data is vulnerable to breaches, hacks and abuse. Billions of records have been exposed or stolen in recent years. Make sure to read through the Whitepaper or Summary to understand how Nuggets aims to give you back control of your data.

ICO Website
Telegram Group
Nuggets Summary
Nuggets Whitepaper

Hard Cap
A total of 10 billion tokens will be issued with 1.75 billion sold in the pre-sale at a 20% discount and 1.75 billion sold in the public sale. A total of 3.5 billion tokens will be available in the Token Sale. The Token Sale will be hard capped at a total raise of approximately USD $30 million to fund the platform launch and carry Nuggets to profitability.

Token Structure
An ERC20 smart contract for use as a unit of account and means of exchange between consumers and retailers on the Nuggets platform

Pricing Structure
The price is $0.0069 per NUG token in the pre-sale and USD $0.0086 per NUG token in the public sale.

Currencies accepted
USD/ETH/BTC

Pre-Sale
The pre-sale is currently running. $10,000 minimum purchase if purchasing with USD, no minimum for BTC/ETH purchases

Public Sale
The public sale will open later in Q1 2018. $10,000 minimum purchase if purchasing with USD, no minimum for BTC/ETH purchases

Platform launch
The platform is expected to be launched in Q1 2018.

Disclaimer
Nothing herein constitutes an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, any tokens. Nuggets published a white paper, which you should read carefully and understand fully, including any updates. Every potential token purchaser will be required to undergo an on-boarding process that includes identity verification and certain other documentation, which you should read carefully and understand fully because you will be legal bound. Please make sure to consult with appropriate advisors and others.

This ICO is advised by The Argon Group.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theargongroup/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheArgonGroup
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/10700788/
Medium: https://medium.com/@argongroup

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
laiwendersky

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

B2B - Find, Connect, Trade

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:24:34 AM

I want to know if without data to be stored, Users how to verified their identities? how it worked?

lukas_argongroup (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:06:29 AM

I want to know if without data to be stored, Users how to verified their identities? how it worked?

The data is stored on the blockchain using zero-knowledge storage. This means, neither the companies you transact with, nor nuggets themselves have access to this data.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:10:29 AM

Any bounty for Facebook and Twitter?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Durr_1412

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:13:23 AM

Will you do airdrop?
Any bonus and do you have your own web wallet?
lukas_argongroup (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:15:35 AM

Any bounty for Facebook and Twitter?

No, there‘s no bounty program for Nuggets.
lukas_argongroup (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:21:49 AM

Will you do airdrop?
Any bonus and do you have your own web wallet?

No Airdrop.
Bonus will be 20% during Pre-Sale and the tokens are ERC-20 tokens that can be stored on MEW. The Nuggets app will also function as a wallet upon platform launch.
lukas_argongroup (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:26:14 PM

UPDATE: Due to demand we’ve been able to remove the minimum purchase  for BTC and ETH to qualify for our 20% discounted pre-sale. (The minimum purchase for USD is still $25,000.) To align incentives with early crypto purchasers and in advance of the fork(s), we will price pre-sale BTC and ETH investments in the Nuggets ICO at 9am PT on the day the public sale launches – 14 November 2017. Then we’ll set the BTC and ETH price at 9am PT each day of the public sale after that.
chipin

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:39:02 PM

https://www.chipin.com/nuggets-ico-identity-payment-fraud-protection/
DOUBLEKAY11

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:51:14 PM

Pls what's wrong? I tried to open the website, but it's not going through. Can u help?
lukas_argongroup (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:52:29 PM

Pls what's wrong? I tried to open the website, but it's not going through. Can u help?

Which website are you referring to?
krymson

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:33:28 PM

Good value prop for customers and a strong team to execute. I've picked Nuggets as ICO of the day.
DeepOcean21

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

The authentication projects are very nice, logical. It must be. But it's a bit risky if all the information is embedded in a project. Because if the project fails, everything goes and the information can be sold. Advertising companies are spending a lot of money on this.
AnnetK

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

Hi guys! Nuggets seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Nuggets SWOT results  https://swot.digrate.com/report/4b24ab5c-ea29-4fcc-8579-1430cb48ce99
Serenar

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

I believe there is not a lot of chatter because we’ve done an excellent job of providing people with the information they need. We don’t leave a lot of questions unanswered, and we make the announcements when they’re ready. We don’t make announcements about announcements leaving room for speculation.
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

too ambitious in token sales, but does not complete the performance of this project, how this project will run without any PETA clear?
may still be in its development stage I will wait for his information on this trhead, keep on building this project team, all will be achieved if serious
tientien333

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

I don't need comments on exchanges and know that you are bound by NDA's.  It  would be a far better option to lock your tokens until you are ready to list on a central exchange.  I have seen so many ICO's where people dump their free tokens which depresses the price which forces others to panic sell, then no-one understands why they even participated in the ico to start with as people can buy at at below ico prices suddenly. Have you thought about market conditions?
naomi-the-cat

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:05:18 PM

$0.0069 - why not $0.007? Is the price set randomly, or somehow calculated?

Are you in the same league as Datum and Datareum?

Gucci999

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

I have a question- Right now I have just over 750 followers on my Steem account (you said you need 1000) for the content creation bounty, but I can post the article on a couple different crypto investing groups on facebook to help give you guys more attention. Would that qualify for the bounty?
I can get it posted onto the largest crypto investing group on Facebook- users of over 130k
Xemesis113

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:40:02 PM

Do you get 600 tokens just for participating in airdrop sign up? Or do you have to refer somebody first ?
 is there a date for airdrop distribution?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: