Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN/ICO]🔥🔥 Nuggets Token Sale! 🔥🔥It's time to take back control of our data  (Read 1401 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Serenar

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

will be buying i first joined only for the airdrop but by reading in the whitepaper my interest in the project has grown even more
kevinantonio

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:38:23 PM

Sounds good Jodi. I noted that the retail eco system enables both fiat and crypto - great idea - does that mean users in fiat don't need a digital wallet and crypto or that they user does need crypto / nuggets tokens but for retailers who don't accept crypto, the system converts into fiat Huh  Sorry for that long drawn out question - I'm trying to work out how buyers and sellers can operate in both traditional and crypto currency ? Hope that makes sense ?
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:38:53 PM

Following Nuggets with interest. Like the biometric sign in and totally secret payment details etc - but is private key also storable and accessible with biometrics or have you over ridden the need for a stored private key?
Serenar

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:39:23 PM

The Nuggets platform uses encrypted, zero knowledge data storage-this means no one can see your information and if they could, they wouldn't know who it belongs to.
The private key is stored on your HSE (hardware secure enclave) and can only be accessed using your biometrics. Not even Nuggets can see your data.
chayantoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:08:03 AM

Is there any modelling being or been done on the token demand? It looks like the token value will come from the rewards system rather than payments if I have understood correctly.
Who does Nuggets see as their customer? Just Eat in the UK had a major data breach, so wondering if there have been steps to work with these kind of companies?
Pizza35kk

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

This screenshot looks like you are trying to participate in the airdrop. If you are, and are experiencing any issues on the site, then please get in touch with the Westart support team. If you are trying to participate in the ICO, then the public sale launches at the end of the month.
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:06:27 PM

I feel like at the moment that the ICO is essentially a public fund raising method where there is no need for a public token that's to be available on exchanges, it's just cash generation for the company. I'd really like to be shown incorrect on the current assumption that i have, as i really like the concept of being able to pay for things with your data being protected. That's really on trend, and could be a killer opportunity.
Calibee

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

A good project, and a good support team. I do not think this is a scam
egretia
Zuzu1999

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:40:18 PM

Whats the difference between publick whitelist and alpha whitelist
How much is minimum buy? Im trying to purchase and it sent me onto mytokenhub. And then ive signed up and all and i can see that its 10k minimum buy
tientien1

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:41:04 PM

If someone trades ETH for Nuggets during the public sale, where will the nuggets be held? Can we hold them in my ether wallet?
yassinebenouhoud

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:41:42 PM

After tokens are distributed in June, the contributor is free to do with them as they please.
After the end of the sale you will get your NUG tokens themselves, don't matter what do you will do with them
camargoherrera

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

The pre-sale has ended and the public sale will commence on the 31st May. As mentioned above though, the token is priced in USD so the price in ETH would depend on the exchange rate on the day of purchase.
Apula

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:04:55 PM

the idea of a good project and signifies the project has a long-term prospect with all the arrangement of activities described on the roadmap of this project, I also see this project doing sales of coins that are still running, what is the price of coins at ICO?
davidjoshua

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:00:15 AM

I speak with the person in charge of the team's public relations, I have a promotional idea to bridge the gap between people with investible funds to investments opportunities like your ICO, please pm me if interested for talks
maardhayrule

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:52:14 PM

I’m Evercoin Crypto Exchange Employee, Evercoin Exchange is ready to list your token
With the vast volume of tokens in ICO / Token Sale / Crowdsale / Token Generation Event, one of the big questions raised by everyone is “when will this token be listed on an exchange?” Further info Please Pm Me Thanks
Sucess

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:52:32 PM

we’ve started working with a number of organisations incl. e-commerce platforms. Nuggets still allows for anonymous behavioural data so that our online experiences can be customised/personalised. If the merchant wants more info from the user they also offer NUG in exchange, so that the user benefits from sharing their data. Hope that helps
hunsook

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:47:39 PM

Echanges ? that's way ahead on the roadmap . It's a more development focused project , hence the delay in the token sale , please read roadmap and whitepaper. If you are looking for just pump and dumps there are more ico's but this is a radical idea which immense potential of scaling in the vertical it's working on .  So please don't ask on things like exchanges and token price predictions etc , be positive and supportive towards a good project Smiley .
yassinebenouhoud

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:48:33 PM

I allow WeStart to share my informations with Nuggets to participate to the airdrop and I accept Nuggets terms and condi
tions
Tier 2 KYC verification on WeStart is required to be eligible to receive your airdrop tokens. Please check the box to acknowledge your understanding.
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:48:55 PM

Nuggets Team is in discussions with banks, payment processors, telcos and ecommerce merchants at the moment. Unfortunately we can't disclose more information for now. It's a very sensitive space.
xiaomi99

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:20:13 AM

There are other identity apps and there are other payment apps. But there is nothing that does both, combined with the ultimate security of the blockchain and a token system that rewards you as you go. Keep in mind that you can use Nuggets to pay, login and verify your identity using just your fingerprint (or other biometrics). And every time you do, you earn Nuggets Tokens, which you can spend with any Nuggets partner. Nuggets doesn’t share or store your data with anyone, and no one can access it – not even Nuggets.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: