Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:16:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Gold is useless  (Read 1385 times)
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:41:16 AM

In my own opinion bitcoin is not useless in our society. The mere fact is bitcoin plays a big role which helps the society to establish a civilize
system and the government to make the process more convenient and systematic. Bitcoin helps every people in the society to make their lives more better than before.
panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:31:00 AM

I dont think that's true.
Take for example BCH, it also cost "a penny", and now almost 2k $
So it will be with BTG, it just takes time
Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:31:40 AM

These so-called IFO are worthless and useless. It's a scam, and everyone who buys will lose their money.

Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:34:31 AM

I dont think that's true.
Take for example BCH, it also cost "a penny", and now almost 2k $
So it will be with BTG, it just takes time

I remember having regrets not buying btg when it was just as you said, a penny. I ignored it because upon release it was at 700$ but after a day, it dropped to .6$ i think. It was that low and not many traders wanted to buy it. But when it spiked to at least 400$, many traders had their regrets also, stating that they did not expect the price to hit that high. Sometimes 1 negativity will spread but for those who know how to read the marketcap, it is just another step for a good investment.
Axtech

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:23:26 PM

Realize anyone can fork bitcoin in 5 minutes (if experience). These forks are mostly scams people use to make quick profit and probly buy more BTC.
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:34:51 PM

There was a pretty big premine on BTG and the founder was asking for devs to help make simple additions to the protocol. That made me just decide to not even touch it with a ten foot pole.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:17:37 PM

I do not see bitcoin is useless, All coins or electronic currencies in cryptocurrency is essential since there is a good marketing happening with this.
In can be able to promote the cryptocurrency in different countries cross over the world which will increase the community of using this services.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:33:26 PM

This is very alarming for those who hold Bitcoin just to get Bitcoin Gold. BTG price is dropping very quick so useless for those who hold their bitcoin just to get BTG.

I know people are less interested in that coin but , last year bitcoin price is 700 $ today price 16500+ just hold it and do not loose the hope its still cheap it may reach above 1000 usd if we try to promote this coin current supply of this coin is more than 16,828,349 BTG and total supply same as bitcoin 21,000,000 BTG... This coin is still worth just hold and do not loose the hope every crypto coin is worth Hold and win..
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:39:08 PM

From the very beginning bitcoin gold or other coins that resulted from bitcoin forks cannot beat the original bitcoin. Maybe the price wanted to amazed users but I really think this is just hype and will dump coin.
rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:41:36 PM

Now there is a growth of bitcoin under SegWit and Bitcoin Gold. In this regard, the viola falls. Falling violas is an excellent opportunity to buy at low levels, because there is a good chance that after 28th day bitcoin will go back to correction and already for a longer time, or flaunts. Then the alto will go into growth. Therefore, be careful.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:42:37 PM

I do not see bitcoin is useless, All coins or electronic currencies in cryptocurrency is essential since there is a good marketing happening with this.
In can be able to promote the cryptocurrency in different countries cross over the world which will increase the community of using this services.

It is the chat to say bitcoin gold is ridiculous but you are speaking about in between means what to think simply stupid from your view. Btg is useful the for people who is mining with the graphics card or something.
I see mining difficulty is very less since you will get the profit if you mine in the coins now you will get the value changed more in the market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
JamesIV

Activity: 238

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:10:33 PM

Actually, Bitcoin Gold price has gone up recently. However, personally, I dont like this coin. It is just a fake Bitcoin and it does not have value. Manypeople hold it because the name "Bitcoin" gold

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:28:53 PM

I agree, it's useless. A coin without purpose. Well...to make the devs money.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:33:23 PM

I don't find this to be useless, because similar thing happened with bitcoin cash. In unexpected time it started to grow much higher in value and the same has made it among the top listed assets holding the largest capital circulation. Same could happen with bitcoin gold as well, because little by little the value keeps growing forward so well getting more Markets for trading needs.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:35:08 PM

All the Bitcoins are useless. I did a transaction today in BTC and paid 2.50 in fees, it took 40 minutes. It's a ponzi scheme, not a store a value. You can't have a value stored in something useless.

true bitcoin is garbage, but you cant teach the bitcoin sect differently you are effectivly in a zero sum game with them....

i unfortunately also own BTG but i dont like it, i prefer not owning bitcoin and not owning BTG

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:00:33 PM

All the Bitcoins are useless. I did a transaction today in BTC and paid 2.50 in fees, it took 40 minutes. It's a ponzi scheme, not a store a value. You can't have a value stored in something useless.

true bitcoin is garbage, but you cant teach the bitcoin sect differently you are effectivly in a zero sum game with them....

i unfortunately also own BTG but i dont like it, i prefer not owning bitcoin and not owning BTG
I think that only Bitcoin Gold has such problems, because other Bitcoin counterparts are more successful. I would say that Bitcoin cash is very profitable to date, and he shared it in the same way as Bitcoin Gold. Maybe you need to wait and see what happens in the future.
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:08:19 PM

This is very alarming for those who hold Bitcoin just to get Bitcoin Gold. BTG price is dropping very quick so useless for those who hold their bitcoin just to get BTG.
BTCforked coins are worthless without the help of BTC,they are morelikely a normal shitcoin with only a BTC in their names,nothing special.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:18:16 PM

BTCforked coins are worthless without the help of BTC,they are morelikely a normal shitcoin with only a BTC in their names,nothing special.

but why exactly should bitcoin be the most valuable cryptocurrency?

BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:41:06 PM

Many people in this world do not value the essence and importance of bitcoin in our whole society. In fact bitcoin is not a dump or useless in our daily life. 
Bitcoin helps all people to live in most convenient way to the fullest. They make the process more faster,  and efficient;  resulting to a less cost and manual procedures alloted for this activity.  Bitcoin is a big blessing came from God which helps the entire society that we should be thankul off.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:37:54 AM

Yes. Because the bitcoin is the most important of all. Bitcoin Gold has low value than bitcoin. If this two requires both investment and waiting,
why should invest in lower benefit? You need to invest in the higher benefit and that is the bitcoin and not the bitcoin gold.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: