Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:37:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kawaii Crypto- Adorable Crypto Themed Stickers!  (Read 269 times)
Fluffywiggle (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:44:21 PM

Hey everyone! I created Kawaii Crypto- Adorable stickers to represent your favorite Cryptocurrency!

Imgur Album telling the story of Kawaii Crypto

I have several starting animals that represent my favorite coins:

-Bitcoin Fox

-Ethereum Red Panda

-Litecoin Bunny

-Neo Panda

-Metal Polar Bear

----

The animals coming soon will be:

-Ripple Squirrel

-Monero Raccoon

-Iota Penguin

-Walton Owl

I also have different meme stickers like "HODL" and "to the Moon!" and adding new ones everyday (I always appreciate community feedback on what they want added).

You earn 5 Kawaii Coins if you register for an account and 1-2 coins with every sticker you purchase.  Each Kawaii coin = $0.10 off your order (excluding shipping).

We have a special right now, where first 100 customers can use this $10 off coupon on any order on the site. Just enter "10Kawaii" during checkout!

Please check us out and follow us on

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:14:34 PM

These look pretty cute and would be great for kids, I'll be watching this thread and possibly picking some up.  Smiley

Fluffywiggle (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:22:18 PM

These look pretty cute and would be great for kids, I'll be watching this thread and possibly picking some up.  Smiley

Thanks! They are a lot more fun and adorable when you actually have them on hand and play with them  Grin

Why don't you order the free pack I have here: https://kawaiicrypto.com/free-metal-heads-pack-crypto-vinyl-stickers

And I'll include a full Glossy Sticker set of the Crypto Friends for you to play with Smiley
https://www.instagram.com/p/Barjv71gQXm/?taken-by=kawaiicrypto

Just add in the comments who you are and you found me on Bitcointalk.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: