Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCPool24.com - Official Support Thread  (Read 13491 times)
btcpool24 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 06:23:05 AM

Something is going wrong with the pool. !!!

Over 50 BTC are stolen. !!!!

I stopped the cashout options till tomorrow.

I dont know if there is an error in the script or someone has hacked into.

Im searching .

Most of the accounts have to much BTC balance. Good for you bad for me. Sad

So some of you have allready cashed out . One User cashed out 25BTC (1 know the name )
I gave you the chance to pay it back. Please PM me.

I will post an update tomorrow.
UPDATE :

What happens ? :   Yesterday between. 21:46 und 22:50  0.05BTC instead of  0.00002647BTC where paid per PPS Share.
                             So the pool paid too much to all active PPS miner
Why ? :                 bug in the script I changed the script that calculated the actual PPS-Amount (50/difficulty) 

And now?              Most of the users have sent back the BTCs. Thank you very much.!!!!
                               Because im dont know the exact time (+-5min) i cant count every PPS.Share. So i corrected only the big balance.
 (>1.5BTC). No user has less then before . normally every PPS Miner now have more than before in his account.
                             If there is a user thinking he must have more , pleas tell me (PM) with details. I will look in the DB and correct it..
                              Hope everything is ok now and every PPS miner who was affected by this bug, have a nice litte plus of BTCs in his account.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
simonk83

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2011, 12:55:47 AM

Ok, what you're really missing here is an Estimated field on the site.   There doesn't seem to be a way to see what payout you're to expect anywhere, unless I'm missing it.   I don't think I've seen another pool that doesn't have this field, and it's certainly a very valuable one.

Are you able to add it?
btcpool24 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2011, 09:54:33 PM

Ok, what you're really missing here is an Estimated field on the site.   There doesn't seem to be a way to see what payout you're to expect anywhere, unless I'm missing it.   I don't think I've seen another pool that doesn't have this field, and it's certainly a very valuable one.

Are you able to add it?

Sorry for answering so late.
 Yes i can add it. It´s on my todo list . I will add it the next days.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 04:32:57 PM

Just a few Ideas :

1) option to reset all machines counters with one button.
2) option to hide/rename/delete workers
3) get the auto pay out to work ( yeah  , I know.. you are working on it.... )

thats it for now...

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
hawks5999

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2011, 06:49:42 AM

i have a withdraw that has been pending for 10 hours. Can you update on when it will go through?

■ ▄▄▄
■ ███
■ ■  ■               
LEDGER  WALLET    ████
■■■ ORDER NOW! ■■■
              LEDGER WALLET
Smartcard security for your BTCitcoins
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Decentralized. Open. Secure.
btcpool24 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 12:19:21 PM

i have a withdraw that has been pending for 10 hours. Can you update on when it will go through?

Sorry but sometimes it would take some hours. I will check all withdraws , because i dont want to have the same problem agin.
At the moment there are no pending withdraws.
Áll withdraws , higher as the average amount from the last ones,will be checked manually.
hawks5999

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2011, 03:26:23 PM

Thanks. Withdraw confirmed an hour after my post.

■ ▄▄▄
■ ███
■ ■  ■               
LEDGER  WALLET    ████
■■■ ORDER NOW! ■■■
              LEDGER WALLET
Smartcard security for your BTCitcoins
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Decentralized. Open. Secure.
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 03:35:49 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2011, 01:56:13 PM by farfiman

about 8 hours ago ( before i went to sleep) there were about 1.1 M shares to the round....  now it says over 2M shares...  how did the pool get 900,000 shares in that time?. Also the total of the top 20 user shares adds up to about 1.2M which is about the right amount i think.

Edit:  Rechecked the numbers
         from 10pm to 7am ( 9 hours) the shares went from 1.1M to 2M = 100k shares an hour
         from 7am till 5pm (10 hours) the shares went from 2M to ~ 2.2 = 20K shares an hour....

something weird happened in those 9 hours....   and of course it effects the payout
         (went from estimated 6 btc to 4 btc in those 9 hours)

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 07:34:57 PM

Still waiting for answer to above question.... hopefully before the block is found and the rewards are divided...

Martin Armstrong
btcLeger

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 07:54:17 PM

Top20 User sum up to 2M shares. The hashrate of the pool was pretty high sometimes in the past.

I use TradeHill instant BTC trading: http://www.tradehill.com/?r=TH-R11320

donations: 12BdMNcn7VQitFGMhtRojvwXbrX3Jcs9U6
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 04:20:39 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2011, 04:37:40 AM by farfiman

Top20 User sum up to 2M shares. The hashrate of the pool was pretty high sometimes in the past.

At the time you wrote your msg you are correct.   There are 2.2M shares now in the list  of top 20 and 2.5 M in the round - which is logical . But at the time of my 1st message... the top 20 was about 1.2M and the round shares were at 2M shares.

The math just doesn't add up.  Even if some mega hashers came during those hours- and it would have to be another 80 Ghash at least ... the shares weren't in the list.

Martin Armstrong
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 08:53:36 AM

.... Most of the accounts have to much BTC balance. Good for you bad for me. Sad

You fuck with stats, so what did you expect? Karma, neh?

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 09:23:05 AM

.... Most of the accounts have to much BTC balance. Good for you bad for me. Sad

You fuck with stats, so what did you expect? Karma, neh?

If you are referring to my msg's ,   I wasn't accusing anybody , just requesting to check it out.

Martin Armstrong
Lord F(r)og
Donator

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 10:49:56 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2011, 06:56:15 AM by Lord Fog

Welcome to the BTCPool24.com support thread.

If you have any questions or problems with our pool then feel free to ask me.

http://www.btcpool24.com

RPC  URL: min.btcpool24.com  Port: 8338

Hi all,

I'm mining at btcpool24 for a week now (first pool mining ever). I got approx. 30 times/hour: "Warning: work queue empty, miner is idle" and sometimes "LP: New work pushed" on both miners. Sometimes both GPUs idle (cool down) for a second or two but most times idles are just mentioned in the guiminer console. Is this normal behaviour when pool mining?
For 2.5 hours now there is no more "LP: New work pushed" and stales are up to 1.15% and 1.6%. Anyone else, or am I doing something wrong?

I use:
2x HD6870 @ stock specs
win7 prof 64
C 11.7
OCL 1.1
AMD-APP-SDK 2.5
guiminer 2011-07-01
-k phatk AGGRESSION=13 BFI_INT VECTORS WORKSIZE=128
around 275 Mhash/s each

When using standard OCLminer with -v -w 128 there are around +10 Mhash/s each but constant “Problem with RPC comm.” messages in guiminer console (same as: "Warning: work queue empty, miner is idle" when using phoenix?)

btw: when are “Top 20 rnd.Shares” updated? I’m already in!

thx in advance, HU

edit

stales are now 1.2% and 1.64% (seems to be rising)

now rising to 1.59% and 2.06%
st4rdust

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 10:52:52 PM

I'm interested in setting up my miners with this pool, but it seems that whenever I try to connect, my miners will lose their connection intermittently every few minutes which drastically cuts down on my overall hash rate. I use phoenix phatk kernel via guiminer and connect to port 8338.

What can I do to get a solid connection to the pool?

If you should choose to pity me -14GLjCUE7ohxRLvwZD2sfjKjf22Lt3UHip
PiGames

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 11:05:46 PM

I posted a topic in the other forum about payout..gonna repost here JIC that one isnt watched anymore-
__

Made a few miners yesterday to test your pool.
Did a .1 or so BTC 'instant' payout and the status has been 'pending' for 2 blocks?
Is this normal?
-Not really instant
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 06:46:21 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2011, 01:46:50 PM by farfiman

Does anyone here know the owner of the pool?  he hasn't been around to answer any questions, take care of the pool etc..
Is he O.K.?

EDIT : He was on holiday Smiley

Martin Armstrong
btcpool24 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 11:01:22 AM

Hi guys,

sorry for all the troubles at the moment.
I was on holiday last week, and i had heavy troubles with the internet access.So i was not able to support the pool all the time.

So im back in business, and i will answer all your questions.

Stats: im not cheating with stats !! There was a jump from 1.9 to 2.5M Shares .(The graph allways shows the real shares counter) There was a cronjob stopping to work for realtime stats.

Stales / disconnection: I will have a look at the logs . But i don´t have seen any issues with my own rig. Stales about  0.6% , no empty qorker queues or anything like that.

Payout: As you know, it is a very small pool at the moment. And the 4th block seems to be a monster. At the moment the pool runs out of BTCs. ( A lot of PPS Miners) I made a deposit at tradehill and when it will be confirmed i will by BTCs to fill the buffer. Till then all payouts will be pending. I think tomorrow all pending withdraws will be paid.

Every miner will get paid.

I hope the next blocks ´will be found faster . Cheesy

Good luck
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 01:19:56 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2011, 01:45:33 PM by farfiman

Stats: im not cheating with stats !! There was a jump from 1.9 to 2.5M Shares .(The graph allways shows the real shares counter) There was a cronjob stopping to work for realtime stats.

Stales / disconnection: I will have a look at the logs . But i don´t have seen any issues with my own rig. Stales about  0.6% , no empty qorker queues or anything like that.

what does cronjob mean?     I still dont understand how the pool went from 1.1 to 2M shares in 9 hours and the shares were not in in the top 20..  

EDIT:  Ok  , saw what cron job means .You mean maybe that the 1.1 M shares was incorrect when i saw it?  The share amount wasnt updated?

as far as the stales disconnects...     i moved my machines to a diff. pool. and stales dropped to 0.5% from 1.5-2.5   and almost no disconnects or restarts.  I didnt change anything in the setup.  so please check it out.
Hope you had a good holiday Smiley

Martin Armstrong
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 01:55:00 PM

Payout: As you know, it is a very small pool at the moment. And the 4th block seems to be a monster. At the moment the pool runs out of BTCs. ( A lot of PPS Miners) I made a deposit at tradehill and when it will be confirmed i will by BTCs to fill the buffer. Till then all payouts will be pending. I think tomorrow all pending withdraws will be paid.

Every miner will get paid.

I hope the next blocks ´will be found faster . Cheesy

Good luck

When you decided to go to PPS we talked about that. Even Arsbitcoin which has PPS like yours has gone into negative buffer after having about +750BTC in the buffer....   so lets hope for MUCH better luck  and fast.

Martin Armstrong
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: