Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:54:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaign Manager For Hire  (Read 429 times)
DarkDays (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:02:46 PM

I've been an active contributor on this forum for a few years now and in looking at the Services section of the forum, I feel that I have something valuable to add.  I believe I have the organizational skills, time management ability, and forum knowledge to be a solid partner for someone looking to start up a signature campaign as a key marketing effort for their bitcoin-based business.

What I'm able to do for you:

1. Create and maintain the application thread

With your input and authorization, I will type/format the application thread to clearly convey to prospective applicants what you are looking for in sig holders.  I will go through every applicant and vet their posting history. 

Let's face it: with so many posters looking for a sig campaign to join, it really is a seller's market.  You don't have to settle for the first X people who sign up, you can be super selective.  I will go through applicant's posting history and choose the cream of the crop to represent your business.  People who frequently post long replies, engage in legit discussions, help people out.  These are the people you want to advertise your business because it will add value to your business.

2. Create and maintain a spreadsheet for full transparency

This is important because it shows everyone what is going on and how everything is being processed.  Names, links to profiles, date joined, number of posts in every payable time period, everything relevant should be listed for both the sig holders and you to see at all times.

3. Vet everyone's weekly postings

It's important to stay diligent and make sure that everyone is promoting your company in as positive a light as possible.  I'll go through everyone's posts, every week, to make sure that they are following all the rules set forth in the campaign.  Anyone who I find slipping I'll reach out to, quickly and privately, to make sure everything is ok, explaining to them their deficiencies and help them get back on track.  I'll be quick to pull people who aren't carrying their weight as, like I mentioned, it's a seller's market.  Everyone will be treated fairly but everyone will be expected to live up to the standards they agree to.

4. Provide you with a timely and clear payment list

I do not want to be handling any money.  While I have a spotless posting history on this forum, I haven't earned that kind of trust yet so it would be crazy to expect anyone to give me that responsibility.  I will have everyone's btc address (and they will all be listed on the spreadsheet) and every week (or whatever time frame you'd like), I will vet all the payable posts to ensure quality and add everything up.  I will provide you with an easily copy/pasteable list of addresses and amounts and all you will have to do is take the two minutes to copy and paste those into your wallet to send.

Pretty standard campaign manager stuff, but I feel that I can execute everything with a high degree of speed, accuracy, and professionalism.  I'll obviously be available to contact during the campaign for any questions, comments, or concerns you may have. 

Now, I think it's important to note that I'm not looking for any organization to represent.  My name and reputation is on the line in any campaign I manage so I'm only interested in working with people that share my ethics and integrity.  Here are the things I'm looking from out of prospective sig campaign owners:

1. You must have an established degree of trust

Whether it's an established company with a history of timely payouts/happy customers, an individual who has already run a successful company, or a startup with proven results and escrowed funds, I'm looking to work with someone who is in it for the long haul and isn't some fly by night cash grab. 

2. Must deal in bitcoin only

The simple fact of the matter is, I don't feel comfortable working with coins that I'm not knowledgeable about.  Alt coins and ICOs are outside of my scope of knowledge so I don't feel that I'd be able to give companies that deal in those currencies the expertise they need.

3. Must have a clear goal and maintain communication

I can fill in a lot of blanks, and have plenty of ideas on how to get the most out of a sig campaign, but it's important that I work with someone who knows what they want out of the sig campaign.  Likewise, it's important that whoever I work for be available to communicate when needed.  If payments go out late, for example, that reflects poorly on me. 

And that's pretty much it.  Basically, I'm professional and will treat your business professionally.  Since this is something that I'm trying out, I'm only looking to work with one company at the moment, to make sure that I can give the job the attention it deserves and to better gauge how much time is needed to provide an expert sig campaign manager experience.  If this seems like something you'd be interested in, feel free to hit me up and we can discuss what it is you are looking for and how I can potentially be of help.  If this thread is unlocked, it means I'm still looking for someone to do business with.  Thanks for reading!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DarkDays (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:09:54 AM

Don't worry, I'm not going to bump this an obnoxious amount of times, just trying to get it seen by as many people as possible.
DarkDays (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:28:13 AM

Have some free time now that the WSOP is (unfortunately) over so I figured I'd bump this.  Since my initial post I've been contacted by a couple of different companies and while we weren't able to come to a business agreement, it did open my eyes to the different options in the world of crypto marketing, so if you have a need that you think I can fill, feel free to reach out.
DarkDays (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:59:05 PM

I'm bumping this age old thread again. I've been getting more oppurtunities in the marketing space but none that are worth my time and energy. So if you think you have a good project and need a solid marketing partner, get in touch with me.
mrquackquack

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:13:08 PM

Is this still a legit post?
DarkDays (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:37:41 PM

Is this still a legit post?

While I am not actively promoting it, I am still available for signature campaign management.

The price is $100/week to manage up to 20 members, minimum term 2 weeks.

Since I am not actively promoting this service, I'll lock the thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: