Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:48:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I do solidity smart contracts development  (Read 254 times)
madcoiner (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:06:06 PM

Hey guys,

My name is Gregory. I live in Moscow, Russia. I am web developer with 10 years of experience. My top skills are web full stack development and web site scraping. My github is github.com/lorien

This year (2017) I've started learning and writing solidity smart contracts. Also I am studying trading on cyrptocurrency markets.

Why should you work with me:

* I do not work with non-clear requirements. If I do not understand something I always ask.
* I do not delegate my work to other people. I write code myself. I write tests myself. I am know what I am doing.
* I do not work on projects that I am not interested in.
* I do write tests, I write lot of tests. I use truffle and testrpc to build and run tests.

My contacts:
* Telegram: @madspectator
* Email: lorien@lorien.name
mandycheng

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:50:45 AM

Hi Gregory,

My name is Mandy, i live in CHINA, once your project gets ready, i could popularize it on China market for you.

Grin good luck.

Mandy
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:52:33 AM

Hey guys,

My name is Gregory. I live in Moscow, Russia. I am web developer with 10 years of experience. My top skills are web full stack development and web site scraping. My github is github.com/lorien

This year (2017) I've started learning and writing solidity smart contracts. Also I am studying trading on cyrptocurrency markets.

* I do not work with non-clear requirements. If I do not understand something I always ask.
* I do not delegate my work to other people. I write code myself. I write tests myself. I am know what I am doing.
* I do write tests, I write lot of tests. I use truffle and testrpc to build and run tests.

My contacts:

Reading all your skills think me that you are really a smart person whom I can trust top, because your very intelligent in so many ways. Looking forward working with you soon.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:12:10 PM

Hey guys,

My contacts:

Check your inbox sir for some private questions.

Glad to see you here offering your skills. I think it is in demand now and in the future. Hope to collaborate some project soon.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:28:07 PM

Hi. Give me some numbers about how smart contract of yours help me to earn money. Is it really possible that somebodies getting huge stack of money organizing work in such a way. Maybe you have some examples from your experience.
madcoiner (OP)

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:41:20 AM

Give me some numbers about how smart contract of yours help me to earn money.
Hi. I have no idea. My job is to provide you with smart contracts that satisfies your requirements. Your job is to find out requirements that would earn you money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: