Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have £150 left to invest, was thinking ??  (Read 708 times)
Si H (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:47:35 PM

What do you think of investing in XLM and NXS ? Any Speculation for the future ? Will they have a future tomorrow or next year or in ten years  Cheesy Grin Cool
Nexus    (NXS) £100
Lumen   (XLM)  £50
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:54:11 PM

stellar or xlm still good to invest
but if you interest ico project you can try car taxi, because you can receive deviden every month

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:16:45 AM

What do you think of investing in XLM and NXS ? Any Speculation for the future ? Will they have a future tomorrow or next year or in ten years  Cheesy Grin Cool
Nexus    (NXS) £100
Lumen   (XLM)  £50
Both seem to be a very good option for you and especially about the lumens. caused by the recent news from the microsoft regarding to make the direct payment use the lumens platform.
It seems to be a good choice.
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:21:04 AM

There exists some good altcoins to invest at this moment. I don´t know about those altcoins but I can recommend you to join the DeepOnion project. You can be part of the free airdrop or get some Onions via NovaExchange.

It´s a good opportunity to buy at lower prices. Just take a look of the roadmap and you´ll see there is a lot of develop to do. Also the marketcap is around $2 millions so it has a lot to grow yet.

Just my 2 cents.  Wink
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:36:57 AM

Both this coin is potential for me But its hard to predict which one of them can possible to increase the price in the future . But I hope the price of this coin will increase and I will suggest to you its better if you buy this two coin to make sure that you earn profit. But if you need to choose one only its better if you make a resesrch first so you can know what coin will increase in the future.
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:35:02 AM

What do you think of investing in XLM and NXS ? Any Speculation for the future ? Will they have a future tomorrow or next year or in ten years  Cheesy Grin Cool
Nexus    (NXS) £100
Lumen   (XLM)  £50

I think these are decent coins, have positions in both. Stellar is similar to Ripple but for emerging economies. Nexus is feature laden, among other features it has implemented security protocols which are resistant to quantum computing driven hacks. However, I am not buying more shares of these coins at the current time due to their high market caps ($67M for Nexus and $605M for Stellar as of today). These were purchases from months ago. The two types of coins I have been buying in recent days are two types of coins: privacy coins (Spectrecoin) and high interest rate Proof of Stake coins (808, Crave, Droxne). Preferably my new purchases should have low market caps below $1 million since it is easier to get a multi bagger return when you start from a low market cap base.  

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:05:43 AM

Go all in to XLM. Grab the dips.
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:26:20 AM

Nexus    (NXS) £100
Lumen   (XLM)  £50

Check out Sumokoin. It is on a good price now (just under 0,5$. Put at least 50£ on Sumo and get yourself 100+ coins... There is a good chance it will get x10 or x100, since the coin is really young and active!

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
bit19801

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:29:35 AM

Sumocoin could go through a similar thing as zen, I'd buy Nexus as your main and sumo on the said as high risk
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:29:49 AM

Lumens would be good invest, mate. It is cool small coin.
I can also suggest you to look more into Espers2, as its one of those small coins with decent tech and dev.
cointabo

Activity: 477

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:01:38 AM

Lumens would be good invest, mate. It is cool small coin.
I can also suggest you to look more into Espers2, as its one of those small coins with decent tech and dev.

XLM is not a small coin by any category.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:08:35 AM

Nexus    (NXS) £100
Lumen   (XLM)  £50
150 bucks is not quite significant amount but you can invest in those two coins you have listed, I am not touching any alt/token with low marketcap right now. Alts or tokens are best to invest during ICOs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:23:56 AM

XLM is a good option for you to holding it,
but you need a bit more time to get what you want,
how about investing to any other altcoins or projects that have a lot of good future in a few weeks later on?
like TKR project,they're really a serious project and in a few weeks later you will get a profit.
right now XLM is in a downtrend and i believe it will be last for a month or around that before stabilize
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:26:32 AM

I forgot old coins because of new coins. Though I don't see any potential in those coins. It may pump as well, but maybe you have to wait long time.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:53:43 AM

With such a small amount I would just go all in on SONM. They're bound to x3 to x12 in the next 2-3 months. If you see it nearing x10~ start slowly closing your position and then rebuy after the correction.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:56:04 AM

Nexus    (NXS) £100
Lumen   (XLM)  £50

You should buy Waves or Ardor for these coins. I am not sure about XLM, but they have a huge total supply and is still growing. Maybe irs hard to see some really nice rallys.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:02:50 AM

I doubt anyone knows what will happen in the future. Usually people say "x5" and nothing happens. This is a small amount and I would invest into some low cap shitcoin hoping it will get pumped.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:05:39 AM

I doubt anyone knows what will happen in the future. Usually people say "x5" and nothing happens. This is a small amount and I would invest into some low cap shitcoin hoping it will get pumped.
So you're essentially telling him to gamble instead of doing some research on low cap viable projects?
baneelemental

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:07:18 AM

Bitair is the first smart payment system in travel and tours services. They will be adopting cryptocurrency as their payment. They will reach agreement on deploying Bitair payment solution via top ten chosen global website such as: Expedia.com, Travelport.com, Cheapadvisor.com, Booking.com, Agoda.com . You may use my referral link . invest now while it is still pre-selling!

https://bitair.io/affiliate-income/0e8635d8a328931c13a316094b1f12fd_LMvheywlxb
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:09:49 AM

Bitair is the first smart payment system in travel and tours services. They will be adopting cryptocurrency as their payment. They will reach agreement on deploying Bitair payment solution via top ten chosen global website such as: Expedia.com, Travelport.com, Cheapadvisor.com, Booking.com, Agoda.com . You may use my referral link . invest now while it is still pre-selling!

https://bitair.io/affiliate-income/0e8635d8a328931c13a316094b1f12fd_LMvheywlxb
And how are they going to reach this agreement? Are there any official press releases yet?

Sounds like hot air to me, especially with you shilling it with your affiliate link.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: