Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mason Brand Baseballs  (Read 3249 times)
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 08:00:28 PM

My little brother was taken from me last week by food allergies at the age of 11, and I have been thinking of ways to memorialize him.

His favorite sport was baseball and he was getting really good, he was one of the best on his team, we have his stats.

So I want to make a brand of baseballs that will be available for for Bitcoins, the balls will say "Mason" and will have his stats in small print. There will also be a bitcoin symbol somewhere.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 08:04:19 PM

We will also print a link to the foundation we are making (MasonsMiracle.org) and possibly my brothers face if that is possible, just like a black and white portrait.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 08:04:54 PM

My little brother was taken from me last week by food allergies at the age of 11, and I have been thinking of ways to memorialize him.

Did he?  Can you post a link to the obit here?

I'm sure you understand that without community investigations, everyone would be coming in here and making up a story about a dead sibling just to help sell their crap.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 09:01:57 PM

I'm sure you understand that without community investigations, everyone would be coming in here and making up a story about a dead sibling just to help sell their crap.   Undecided

Nothing is for sale yet. There will be a $100,000+ foundation (created by a Colorado based investment organization that my step dad works for), and a website up (with links to all the confirmation you may desire) before anything is for sale.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 09:05:12 PM

Nothing is for sale yet. There will be a $100,000+ foundation (created by a Colorado based investment organization that my step dad works for), and a website up (with links to all the confirmation you may desire) before anything is for sale.

What's the obit link?  Post it here please.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 09:07:43 PM

What's the obit link?  Post it here please.

Fuck you, ignored. I told you you can find it on MasonsMiracle.org once it's up.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 09:10:24 PM

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Mason-Wight&lc=4566&pid=165185158&mid=5558426

macintosh

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 08:26:45 PM

Sorry to hear about your loss
jeannie

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 08:29:54 PM

Hope that the brand catches on and your bro will be forever remembered as part of Mason Brand

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 08:15:26 PM

Hope that the brand catches on and your bro will be forever remembered as part of Mason Brand

I hope so too. I'm working to see if we can make our baseballs with 3D printing machines Smiley So you can make one yourself at home. Maybe even be the first printable baseball.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:55:56 PM

I hope so too. I'm working to see if we can make our baseballs with 3D printing machines Smiley So you can make one yourself at home. Maybe even be the first printable baseball.

That would be absolutely disastrous and completely unnecessary as the process is highly automated as it is. How baseballs are made.

danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:07:04 AM

I run the 3D printing machines at my local library.  I don't think printing them out would work well, as they only print out hard plastic. 

Technically, you can print out other materials (on specialized machines), but I don't think it would make sense on a baseball...

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:09:01 AM

I run the 3D printing machines at my local library.  I don't think printing them out would work well, as they only print out hard plastic.  

Technically, you can print out other materials (on specialized machines), but I don't think it would make sense on a baseball...

Maybe he could make Mason brand Wiffleballs instead.

danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:31:38 AM

I run the 3D printing machines at my local library.  I don't think printing them out would work well, as they only print out hard plastic.  

Wiffleballs are easy to print.  You'd just need to add internal supports, and take them out at the end.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:37:37 AM

Wiffleballs are easy to print.  You'd just need to add internal supports, and take them out at the end.

Is it super hot when it prints? If not, I guess you could use a could use a blow-up ball shape holder like a balloon and miniature beach ball.

TECHICENINE

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 02:06:43 AM

sounds fake to me any proof of anything u say?
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 02:28:24 AM

That would be absolutely disastrous and completely unnecessary as the process is highly automated as it is. How baseballs are made.

Wouldn't that actually mean that it is completely possible, and probably not as hard as I first thought?

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 02:28:58 AM

Yeah, I already posted the link elsewhere, so you can look for that, or Google search "Mason Wight Castle Rock".

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:33:51 AM

Wouldn't that actually mean that it is completely possible, and probably not as hard as I first thought?

You surely did not watch the video link before commenting. Please retract later when possible.

TECHICENINE

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 02:43:13 AM

Yeah, I already posted the link elsewhere, so you can look for that, or Google search "Mason Wight Castle Rock".

ok i see now so u are drew?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: