Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Android App to monitor Bitcoin & Altcoins Coinmarketcap & Charts - Coinlist  (Read 689 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
handcraftedapps (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:39:40 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 01:18:19 PM by handcraftedapps

I would like to present you the Android app which I developed: Download Coinlist from Google Play

The app has the following features:
  • list all cryptocurrencies and tokens sorted by their current marketcap
  • show the most important information on the first page including the current price and the change within the past 24 hours
  • by clicking on a coin you get a nice chart as well as additional information about the coin
  • you can add coins to a watchlist for easy access to their stats

App Screenshots can be found here:

https://i.imgur.com/CpMte4s.png

I'am looking for feedback from the community!

What feature would you like to see added?
How do you think I could improve the look and feel of the app?

You can get the App from here: Coinlist - Coinmarketcap and Cryptocurrency Charts

This is my first app, any feedback is appreciated. Feel free to write me here or leave feedback right on the store. Thanks so much Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scorpionso

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:15:33 AM

there should be price alarm if there is no haven't checked it yet  Wink by the way thanks seems good.
handcraftedapps (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:36:20 AM

there should be price alarm if there is no haven't checked it yet  Wink by the way thanks seems good.

That is a good idea. I'll definitely add this and will start working on it over the weekend. Do you have a certain idea how you would like the alerts to be displayed? Or a special requirement on the configuration. I'am wondering if I should add alerts only in fiat currency or also in crypto. So that you could add an alert if Ethereum is 0.0x BTC worth. Thanks for the feedback, more feedback is always welcome Smiley
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:06:08 PM

Good view, but I'm having trouble because coin prices can not be converted into BTC.
I was dizzy and some coins were not there.
but very helpful thank you for using this app.

handcraftedapps (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:11:13 PM

Good view, but I'm having trouble because coin prices can not be converted into BTC.
I was dizzy and some coins were not there.
but very helpful thank you for using this app.

Thank you for your feedback! What do you mean when you say that you were dizzy and some coins weren't there, could you make a screenshot perhaps?

As for the currency conversion, I'll add more currencies to choose from in the next version which will be released tomorrow if I manage to. You will be able to choose and change the currency from the settings. As for the Bitcoin price I'll see if I can add it as well because currently I only added Fiat currencies.
handcraftedapps (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:18:00 PM

Since creation of this thread i released 2 new versions of this app. The following features/changes have been introduced:

• the result list is now sortable by marketcap, price, 24h change and crypto currency name
  • you can select a currency to show the prices in, i added many popular currencies like USD, EUR, BTC, HKD etc.
  • interface overhaul; the ui is now more responsive and tweaked in many aspects
  • decreased bandwidth consumption by caching the fetched results more frequently
  • many small changes and adjustments

Thanks to everyone who gives the app a chance. If you have any suggestions for improvements or other apps please let me know and I'll see what I can do Smiley

If you want to check the app out you can get it from the Play Store
Olis1000

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:46:22 AM

I would like to present you the Android app which I developed: Download Coinlist from Google Play

• show the most important information on the first page including the current price and the change within the past 24 hours
    • by clicking on a coin you get a nice chart as well as additional information about the coin

You can get the App from here: Coinlist - Coinmarketcap and Cryptocurrency Charts

This is my first app, any feedback is appreciated. Feel free to write me here or leave feedback right on the store. Thanks so much Smiley

I Just downloaded and I found this interesting ... Wow .. M happy to follow this thread .. Now I can monitor the market without loging in bitrex every now and then.  ..thanks for the head up
    [/list]
    haallloo

Activity: 49

View Profile
    October 30, 2017, 07:10:24 AM

Since creation of this thread i released 2 new versions of this app. The following features/changes have been introduced:

• the result list is now sortable by marketcap, price, 24h change and crypto currency name
    • you can select a currency to show the prices in, i added many popular currencies like USD, EUR, BTC, HKD etc.
    • interface overhaul; the ui is now more responsive and tweaked in many aspects
    • decreased bandwidth consumption by caching the fetched results more frequently
    • many small changes and adjustments

Thanks to everyone who gives the app a chance. If you have any suggestions for improvements or other apps please let me know and I'll see what I can do Smiley

If you want to check the app out you can get it from the Play Store
    It's interesting for me. Do you plan to add a multicurrency wallet to your app? It would be great.
    Enzo05

Activity: 938
    Merit: 102

View Profile
    October 30, 2017, 09:55:36 AM

I will appreciate if you can add watchlist feature on where i will chose currency and will received notification if that currency goes high or down .
    W4terhouse

Activity: 147
    Merit: 21

View Profile
    October 30, 2017, 11:59:14 AM

Man... this is a great App. Just downloaded it and im excited. Was searching kind of that since weeks. Congratulations!

Mrprobit

Activity: 19

View Profile
    October 30, 2017, 12:24:49 PM

Very good app brother ,I am surely going to install this.
    Could you make a price alert fetcher in this app.
    Cause that will help us even more in trading..
    Wish you all the best
    Draketom

Activity: 109

View Profile
    October 30, 2017, 04:19:16 PM

The features of the app really looks interesting am surely going to download it.
    I wanna experience the sweet features.
    keiser9000

Activity: 84

View Profile
    October 30, 2017, 05:03:43 PM

I will appreciate if you can add watchlist feature on where i will chose currency and will received notification if that currency goes high or down .

so you mean Coinlist is the best for android devices?
    If so- I will give it a try today.
    Pages: [1]
      Print  

Jump to: