Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:34:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Birds In Flight / 'Sock' EDU ) Goals (Golden ICO Credits) Share A Better Future  (Read 227 times)
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:42:47 AM

#Many people claim to be open-minded, how about you?

Summary: We are planting seeds, finding creative talent, and "telling a story" until we have enough interested "eyeballs" to do something bigger.
#Starting as a "fun story" also has no SEC, no FinCen, no AML/KYC

What is something bigger?
Did you notice we set up a school for "students and Funny Sock puppets". The best and brightest of the "screaming children" get a chance to build companies, while early-seed whales (if even needed) are active, not passive, and also get to help.
^^^
How about 50 startups in a massive ICO with just one token?
Please, let me know if that is more clear.
Thanks

Do you require a "smooth presentation" and professional video in order to even consider new ideas?

Please, let me know if that is more clear.

``````````
Qualify Here
``````````
Summary: We are planting seeds, finding creative talent, and "telling a story" until we have enough interested "eyeballs" to do something bigger.
#Starting as a "fun story" also has no SEC, no FinCen, no AML/KYC.
^^^^
Let's try it this way, please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First Bounty LIVE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

400 people total
$2,000 Golden ICO Credits each
>>> "Repeats" are due to challenges in communicating clearly.

```
```
Note: Simple "Quality Filter" = Each level is "a bit overbooked", when we 'sell out' Our Team has the option of looking at your posting history to check for some sign of talent.

200 People, please look again:
^^^
1) Can you honestly say you find those two sentences relatively clear and easy to understand?
2) Are you willing to accept $2,000 Golden ICO Credits in exchange for ~10 minutes per month of (usually very easy) participation on a quite, peaceful private website?  // After ~60 Days you will have the *option* to consider investment choices, but only if you want to.

100 People, after the 200 are "sold out" (for free) / pay with small amounts of time.
1) Can you honestly say you find those two sentences relatively clear and easy to understand?
2) Are you willing to accept $2,000 Golden ICO Credits in exchange for ~30 minutes per month of (usually very easy) participation on a quite, peaceful private website? // After ~60 Days you will have the *option* to consider investment choices, but only if you want to.

50 People, after the 300 are reserved.
We have started a school (here at BCT) to teach the best and brightest "students and funnysock puppets" how to stop shouting and help build companies.
Seriously!

Birds In Flight
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2297945.msg23399405#msg23399405

I feel like the poetry is my world and nothing could stop me now. As the waves bring me to the shore where the sand of gold is. I am turtle ready to be eaten by the big whales coming, but as i force my way back to ocean is the start of my journey. Learning is fun so please let me have a little bite of that.

>>> We see value in a creative, optimistic effort, no matter what level he/she starts at.
#Learning is fun so please let me have a little bite of that.   Cheesy

In this forum of "massive greed", who wants to be the first to say they see zero value in the above example?

```
```
50 People, after the 300 are "sold out" (for free) / pay with small amounts of time.
2) Are you willing to accept $2,000 Golden ICO Credits in exchange for ~60 minutes per month of (usually very easy) participation on a quite, peaceful private website? // After ~60 Days you will have the *option* to consider investment choices, but only if you want to.

```
```
50 People, after the 350 are "sold out" (NOT free, but no money down) / pay with small amounts of time and money.
1) Can you honestly say you find this entire presentation relatively clear and easy to understand?
2) Are you willing to accept $4,000 Golden ICO Credits in exchange for ~90 minutes per month of (usually very easy) participation on a quite, peaceful private website?
3) (No Money Down, Pay Later!) At this time, right now, are you willing to pledge to invest ~$100 to ~$500, towards the future of Birds In Flight school and related projects?  No Money Down, just a pledge to pay if you like your experience the first ~90 days.
// After ~90 Days you will have the *option* to consider more investment choices, but only if you want to.

Anyone good at English to English translations of highly creative original ideas? Ask for "special offers"
#Enjoy_Having_No_Competition_Doing_New_Things

// Note: If we 'sell out' the 3rd and 4th options will be invited first.
You can grab a long-term "better spot" by jumping the line and choosing, for example "the forth option", right away.

``````
Do You Understand Now?
``````
//"Repeats" are due to challenges in communicating clearly.
Please, let us know if that is more clear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:48:45 AM

Reserved for "Birds In Flight" Updates.

Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:50:49 AM

Reserved for Golden ICO Credits updates and giveaways.

AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:33:30 AM

I'm interested in Birds in Flight, how can I reserve it??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: