Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have money , but thinking about best return of investment  (Read 1363 times)
queenofbtc

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:31:40 AM

All members

I have some some so i need to put in alt coins, but the thing is i need a better roi.. Once i invested in sia about 2500$ but now worth 360$ , i am very fed up..,

So please give me a good advice whats the best roi coins , if i get return in 2018! End?Huh

Invest in potentiam.io take a look at the whitepaper twitter telgram and all other social media. The real deal. I have invested in there private sale thats going on. I got my BONUS too. Babes this is the one you need to look at

POTENTIAM the rewarding music ecosystem powered by blockchain technology.
Ben271286

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I love this Game!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:34:52 AM

All members

I have some some so i need to put in alt coins, but the thing is i need a better roi.. Once i invested in sia about 2500$ but now worth 360$ , i am very fed up..,

So please give me a good advice whats the best roi coins , if i get return in 2018! End?Huh

just hold! you bought the top! learn to read the charts that will minimize your risk!
Ben271286

I love this Game!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:35:58 AM

All members

Invest in potentiam.io take a look at the whitepaper twitter telgram and all other social media. The real deal. I have invested in there private sale thats going on. I got my BONUS too. Babes this is the one you need to look at

I would advise to invest in projects still going on! ICO hype is done...many great projects already ongoing! Many bottoms now...perfect to buy in piece by piece!
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:36:44 AM

bitcoin is the best choice, with less risk
Franko30

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:32:27 AM

I know one projects that have successful pre-ico in 2017, and already have a demo version of product. Confideal, their ICO should start in 2 of November, I am in. Hope x2 or x3 increase
But u can always buy bitcoin
Moz90

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:34:32 AM

I think its best if you did some more research on the projects first instead of banking on someone elses advice.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:19:14 PM

bitcoin is the best choice, with less risk

yes holding bitcoin is the best choice for now because bitcoin is up and down and this is our chance to buy and sell the bitcoin. but if you already have sia then I suggest to hold more longer than other coins because sia needs a long time to gets up again. we all have the same experience when bitcoin price is increase and it makes altcoin have down for a while and this conditions is like this for more than one month but we could still waiting if we have patience.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:47:16 PM

Well, you've invested too much into one coin that didn't have a track record and you lost.
You really need to diversify your investment and pick out multiple coins after careful research, don't just pick any random coin or ICO.

How long has Sia been around for? Just a couple of years, with the only significant activity on the market starting in 2016.
You simply bought too late, if you lost that much you bought at the top of its price.

udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:08:47 PM

Well, you've invested too much into one coin that didn't have a track record and you lost.
You really need to diversify your investment and pick out multiple coins after careful research, don't just pick any random coin or ICO.

How long has Sia been around for? Just a couple of years, with the only significant activity on the market starting in 2016.
You simply bought too late, if you lost that much you bought at the top of its price.

I am going sell sia and invest in good ico... Is it viable??

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:23:52 PM

I will ask that you do some due diligence on ICO and determine the one with products attached. Projects on medical, power , telecommunications and real estate are good to go but the team behind the project is a good sign.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

If you have a some small amount of money you can start your earning with very easy system. System number one you should buy some bitcoin with your pocket money then you can recharge crypto currency trading when you understand total trading system then you can start your earning. If you buy bitcoin then you can buy altcoin and you can make a profit.
romec1701

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:36:06 PM

I will be honest with you. I got into cryptocurrency about 1 year ago. I bought some bitcoin. Then I started trading some of that bitcoin for other altcoins. Then I started being active looking for airdrops and ICOs to invest in.

ICOs - I have lost money in all of them.
Airdrops - most are worthless, a couple have been worth a little bit but only in the short term - there is very little long term value created - just pump and dump (ETHD, eBTC).

Altcoins - none have outperformed Bitcoin and I should have left my initial investment in BTC.

All in all, after all my work researching and being active to join airdrops and earn bounties I have just about made back my losses participating in ICOs and the 'lost value' from the poorer performance of altcoins (ETH, XRP, BTX, BYTE, NEM etc).

All in all I would have been just as well off and saved myself literally WEEKS AND WEEKS of hassle by just buying Bitcoin and leaving it there.

Miracle_Man

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:40:02 PM

At the moment I would invest in altcoins. Eth, etc, zec and may be monero. But mostly in Eht it is undervalued now.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:49:39 PM

I recommend you buy waves. If you back in 2018 you will have better profit than now, its price growing now.
Singbatak

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:54:07 PM

All members

If you are looking for an investment that is good will be returned to you. trading is the answer there. But it is necessary for adequate study and of course patience. Trading is composed of different coins and they depend on bitcoins. That means the Bitcoins call point is connected to the movements of the Altcoins. If the Bitcoins rise, the Altcoins collapse. And that's why you'll learn the timing of collapse so that with the increase you earn
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:01:06 PM

All members

I'd suggest you go with a more secure option, like btc or eth. Neo would be a little riskier, but still not too much. Investing in sia was a...bad decision, to say the least. Don't get me wrong, I like them. At best I would dualmine sia with eth. Buying it? Not anytime soon
udayantha11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:05:14 PM

Thanks all for replies

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:24:34 PM

if you have a lot of capital, you should invest to ETH or BTC, because the two coins can be said coin is a small risk to go down, besides investment in altcoin is very risky

udayantha11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:36:31 PM

if you have a lot of capital, you should invest to ETH or BTC, because the two coins can be said coin is a small risk to go down, besides investment in altcoin is very risky

Too much risky

xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:39:07 PM

The best ROI% would be Bitcoin and a $100 Trezor to make money off of forks.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: