Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have money , but thinking about best return of investment  (Read 1357 times)
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:16:01 PM

i suggest to look for different alt coins because in that way it will lessen the possibility of your lose just make sure you choose what is best among the altcoins out there in the exchange.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:17:58 PM

I think it is very hard to blindly follow other’s suggestion without having your own research. The mere fact that you will invest your money, you must be responsible for whatever outcome it will be. So I suggest instead of just following other’s suggestion, why not study first then along the way you can try it. It will be a great feeling if you trade your own rather than just investing without prior knowledge. Join trader’s group. Follow blogs and videos. And learn how to read charts.Dont get me wrong. I have no bad intentions. It is just my opinion.  I also started without much knowledge and I admit until now I still have some loss. But I think whats important is that I learn  from every mistake and be a better trader every trade I make.

LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:30:43 PM

It all depends on the fact if you want to speculate or to invest - two completely different approaches. SIA was a speculation, and it didn't work well. If I had enough money to invest I'd chose to buy the ICO of Smartbillions and become a stakeholder of the best online lottery ever. It has been calculated that the returns are around 30% yearly, which is very good as an investment, even though very poor as a speculation - but you have seen where speculations can lead you if they don't work as intended.
BurntSnow

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:37:54 PM

Altcoin is not really secure for investment. As you said that most of the altcoins are similar to your example like Siacoin. Actually, Bitcoin is the most secure and it has a constant increasing graph.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Jenna_G

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:56:30 PM

try to invest in projects, ICO. I can suggest you Confideal. CDL coins
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:41:29 AM

All members

I have some some so i need to put in alt coins, but the thing is i need a better roi.. Once i invested in sia about 2500$ but now worth 360$ , i am very fed up..,

So please give me a good advice whats the best roi coins , if i get return in 2018! End?Huh

Once I had a very similar situation, that's only with the real currency, or rather with the dollar. I made my investments into it and waited. I waited about five years and voila, I waited, my currency went up five times. Therefore, my advice to you, leave it all for now, but besides this, watch the course and other currencies.
After all, btc, too, was not always so. And those who left him very lucky.
Here you just think, some when they were also in such meditations as you, they invested in btc and did not believe in its implementation for a long time, but after waiting a bit, a miracle happened. The main thing is to believe and everything will turn out for you.
skripsup

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:50:43 AM

if you have a lot of capital, you should invest to ETH or BTC, because the two coins can be said coin is a small risk to go down, besides investment in altcoin is very risky

Yep, I agree and I can suggest the same. First of all these two coins are really like "father" and "mother" of crypto currencies and the main thing is that they probably will not decrease or go down. Of course it is not 100% but they have more chances to survive and go to the moon than other coins. BTC and ETH are old, sustainable and high potential crypto currencies and I think everyone should hold these two coins for long-term period.
But hold not only these two ones, a man should hold other perspective ones too, but to choose which ones are perspective - is all upon you. Read, investigate, learn - make a decisions and invest.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:09:08 PM

the use of customs with the works of the beginning chance of entrance with the preparation might refer ones with decision as how to work with the following to put of displacement of investment with the projects as collecting supports on running evaluation as improving challenge with the further to defines the shifts on stages as the entrance with the different terms of plan with the investment projects.

clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:15:03 PM

All members

I have some some so i need to put in alt coins, but the thing is i need a better roi.. Once i invested in sia about 2500$ but now worth 360$ , i am very fed up..,

So please give me a good advice whats the best roi coins , if i get return in 2018! End?Huh

It will always be hard for people to recommend projects off their own backs and you really be able to trust them, that's why I would just play it safe given that you've had some losses before, stick to the major altcoins and you should be good, perhaps you won't make 100%+ returns but modest and fairly safe returns. I mean coins like eth, ltc, xrp, neo, omg etc.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
stromae

Activity: 309

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:15:51 PM

if you have a lot of capital, you should invest to ETH or BTC, because the two coins can be said coin is a small risk to go down, besides investment in altcoin is very risky

Yep, I agree and I can suggest the same. First of all these two coins are really like "father" and "mother" of crypto currencies and the main thing is that they probably will not decrease or go down. Of course it is not 100% but they have more chances to survive and go to the moon than other coins. BTC and ETH are old, sustainable and high potential crypto currencies and I think everyone should hold these two coins for long-term period.
But hold not only these two ones, a man should hold other perspective ones too, but to choose which ones are perspective - is all upon you. Read, investigate, learn - make a decisions and invest.

Yes, that's right. BTC and ETH are two kings of the market. Without worries, I would directly make my investment in them. The return of these two coins would be really satisfying compared to other altcoins and ICO stuff.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:10:47 PM

You have good option of digital world to invest your money to get best return from investment because almost all bitcoin investors are earning good from bitcoin for any time in any rate because bitcoin price makes new candle of high rate and their rate is new for every time so learn and observe about bitcoin and you will clear about the performance of bitcoin and then you have to take opinion, I think you must invest in Bitocin to earn best return on investment.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:56:24 PM

I suggest you to take a big portion of your money and put them to Waves, ETH, BTC. For the other small portion, (with some research) buy small supply, cheap POS tokens and wait for them to make 10x 20x in the long term. Eventually, you will make a profit.
a04191234

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:57:54 PM

stex.exchange 100% dividend
NO.1
queenofbtc

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:16:53 PM

Potentiam.io pre ico sale started 40%bonus yes 40% bonus mention my name so i can get a referral bonus of 10% and you never know may half it with you also.

POTENTIAM the rewarding music ecosystem powered by blockchain technology.
rynah011991

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:38:55 PM

Best on the trend, bitcoin has the large potential return on investment due to suddenly increase in value in the market. If you want to invest then you choose bitcoin.
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:49:51 PM

I would recommend to put at least half in Bitcoin. Then about 40% in alts. ETH, Monero, Dash, IOTA, Waves, EOS would be a good choice. And 10% in ICOs. They have the highest ROI. I chose Zabercoin, I think that backing crypto with real estate is a good bet. It should be a stable coin. I also want to participate in more good ICOs. Maybe someone can recommend something?
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:50:57 PM

If you really think about return on investment I would divide money to half half. I'D invest btc and eth with half of the money and I'd invest alt coins with another half of money.

bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:52:03 PM

If you really think about return on investment I would divide money to half half. I'D invest btc and eth with half of the money and I'd invest alt coins with another half of money.

Dividing the total capital is the best option to get started in crypto stock markets. This decreases the total risk of the investment because sometimes one coin can undergo a huge dump, resulting in big loss for your portfolio.
Alok_Yadav

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:22:15 PM

All members

If you are thinking for safe side, invest in btc.
pjwaffle

Activity: 539

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:25:12 PM

Haha, poor you about the Siacoin investment. In my opinion, if you are not good at trading knowledge, you can choose the biggest coins to invest. I'm sure with you they always go up in long term

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: