Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO TECHNICAL ANALYSIS FOR FREE  (Read 976 times)
Rep (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:59:18 AM

HELLO,
Here I will post a cryptocurrency technical analysis for free.  BTC

Of course this my vision IS NOT for trading and you should not use it as a trade advise
It's just my own vision and I'm posting this to try together to understand market trends
Thank you,,,,
[/font]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FiendCoin

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:53:37 AM

Go for it.

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:36:36 AM

It's not my first chart but when I saw a lot of people talk about BTC forming this pattern so I liked to warn gambler

freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:43:34 AM

Thanks for the this stuff. I'm trying study chart analysis but it is not easy to me.Please update this tutorial without any issues. again thank you Smiley
Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:49:17 AM

Thanks for the this stuff. I'm trying study chart analysis but it is not easy to me.Please update this tutorial without any issues. again thank you Smiley
I will (Y)
you can sign in the tradingview site it's full of ideas in crypto and other categories too

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:58:35 AM

I'll commend you for offering something to this community for free.

Can you include some of the content in your posts? New URLs are scary in this world of ours, for obvious reasons. I'm sure you're aware of what I'm referring to. Offering that free content in a post will ease concerns and get more people to follow your work.

Thanks.
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:02:12 AM

I will (Y)
you can sign in the tradingview site it's full of ideas in crypto and other categories too
All ready signed up.But no idea about it.there some mechanism like candle stick,cup an handle.but don't know what are they Embarrassed
Pap0u

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:07:35 AM

https://www.tradingview.com/u/Papou/ for real analyses

Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:51:22 AM

I'll commend you for offering something to this community for free.

Can you include some of the content in your posts? New URLs are scary in this world of ours, for obvious reasons. I'm sure you're aware of what I'm referring to. Offering that free content in a post will ease concerns and get more people to follow your work.

Thanks.
THank you,
I will do next time  Smiley

Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:54:03 AM

I will follow you and like your ideas, and I hope you follow me too and wish my ideas impress you  Cheesy

Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 12:53:43 PM

New analyses for DASHCOIN

for all details
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/DASHBTC/d4ijJQiq-DASHBTC-Rising-from-the-bottom/

Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 12:55:21 PM

sorry i don't know how to upload pictures
if anyone know i will very thankful

Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:14:41 PM

I will (Y)
All ready signed up.But no idea about it.there some mechanism like candle stick,cup an handle.but don't know what are they Embarrassed
You are right, it takes long time to study and longer to be expert
you can ask me here about any crypto you want to analyse and i will draw it for you -for free- and surely it won't be a trade advice, you have to be careful, don't be dragged behind glare patterns

Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:44:20 PM

VERTCOIN

FOR DETAILS
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/VTCBTC/4q0iC8Kr-VTCBTC-the-last-bearish-signal/

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:47:29 PM

OK let see this time if the head and shoulders breakout pattern is going to work in days to come. Trading is a game of professionals and skillful, most times we need explanation from experience people like op on chart patterns in other to reduce our risk of losing money. Bitcoin trading is now take some direction and one can now easly interpret price action as candlestick formation is now showing some repeated patterns of the price cycle.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:46:40 PM

It's not my first chart but when I saw a lot of people talk about BTC forming this pattern so I liked to warn gambler

I visited this site and surprised when it serves my local language. I have a question are you user or admin website.
I have read your analysis. I myself don't have deep knowledge about the trade coin. I will wait see your predictions right or wrong

Make me great again
Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:11:19 PM

I visited this site and surprised when it serves my local language. I have a question are you user or admin website.
I have read your analysis. I myself don't have deep knowledge about the trade coin. I will wait see your predictions right or wrong
Thank you
I'm just user
what's your native lang ??
my pleasure to follow me  Cheesy

Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:19:02 AM

BCH take a rest then resuming rise

for more detailes

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BCHUSD/V1AZCX0y-BCH-continuation-rising/

Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 01:35:16 PM

BCH hit the target and the trade is closed,
 Its achieved more than we wanted, and now we will wait for another buy signal  Cool Wink

Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 01:41:56 PM

VTC

I closed the trade manually because the strong buyer ( its decline as expected but turning up above given point )
Will wait to test buyer then build position.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: