Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO TECHNICAL ANALYSIS FOR FREE  (Read 979 times)
Rep (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 12:12:15 PM

The etherium chart shows abcd pattern that gives a bullish indicator despite the sideway trend for a nearly a month ago, as well as the lack of volum does not gives a view of ETH intention, so it is safe to set a target at $ 149 and stop loss near $ 138

UPDATE: Low Volume still make ETH in sideway

Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 08:44:14 AM

Stellar: A rising trend since March 5 has reached 0.1222 and is currently testing the 0.23 Fibonacci which I think it won't hesitate to break it down to the price of 0.110

------
Don't forget to support me by Merits
TARGET REACHED  Cool

Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 08:50:35 AM

I'M READY TO ANALYZE ANY COIN ( ON CONDITION HAS HIGH VOLUME )

Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:58:08 AM

I think Ethereum would be a good one Wink

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 09:32:38 AM

I think Ethereum would be a good one Wink
Done  Smiley

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:09:55 PM

HELLO,
Here I will post a cryptocurrency technical analysis for free.  BTC

Of course this my vision IS NOT for trading and you should not use it as a trade advise
It's just my own vision and I'm posting this to try together to understand market trends
Thank you,,,,
[/font]

I really like your work and I will definitely read your analysis in this thread.
May I know from when do you have then knowledge to conduct these analyses? I would like to read some stuff about TA if there are available because I think that a chart gives you all the information needed.
Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 12:30:22 PM

ETHUSD has been moving in sideway direction for almost a month, now the lack of volume and the narrow range of Bollinger Band point to a near-defunct price explosion
The Stochastic indicator supports a downward trend but this can not be confirmed.
In the case of a rise, the expected price to reach 146, but in the case of a drop, the expected price will be 136

Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 12:37:42 PM

HELLO,
Here I will post a cryptocurrency technical analysis for free.  BTC

Of course this my vision IS NOT for trading and you should not use it as a trade advise
It's just my own vision and I'm posting this to try together to understand market trends
Thank you,,,,
[/font]

I really like your work and I will definitely read your analysis in this thread.
May I know from when do you have then knowledge to conduct these analyses? I would like to read some stuff about TA if there are available because I think that a chart gives you all the information needed.
Thank you, I got CFTe Certification Plus 10 years finance markets experience
IMO don't watch youtube videos as long as you still beginner,  i suggest to start with reading John Murphy book "Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets"
-------------------------
Idk if it's legal to ask:
if you like my post don't forget to Merit

Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:38:47 PM

ETHUSD has been moving in sideway direction for almost a month, now the lack of volume and the narrow range of Bollinger Band point to a near-defunct price explosion
The Stochastic indicator supports a downward trend but this can not be confirmed.
In the case of a rise, the expected price to reach 146, but in the case of a drop, the expected price will be 136

So effectively sideways Wink.
What is your take on ETH following BTC ?

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 08:16:36 AM

So effectively sideways Wink.
What is your take on ETH following BTC ?
AS expected ETH exploded downward to 135$

Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 01:07:07 PM

icxbtc began a rally that began on February 24, followed by a correction that began on March 10th, which resulted in a form of a typical flag which may reach 0.000117, interspersed with regions where the condition stops. The condition of success is breaking  873 up with high volume

Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 09:43:16 PM

XRPUSD Long term bullish but Currently looking for support, likely to form a harmonic harmonic pattern Bearish Max gartley is completed when reaching point d at 0.455, with some support at 0.353, 0.3517 and 0.348. RSI indicator support this scenario

Rep (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 12:31:20 PM

On the 4-hour time frame, Bearish Cypher Harmonic pattern continued for nearly two weeks,
Target is 38.2 of CD $ 0.335 red line, The second target is 61.8 CD at $ 0.326
- RSI is oversold

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: