Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:41:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can a beginner advertise an advertisement from a company?  (Read 274 times)
Virgiawansss555 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:29:20 AM

I am a beginner, I know that you get an extra income from advertising allowed here.
Can I put an ad like you on my profile?
if allowed, please answer what steps should I take?
if not allowed, give me a reason why I am not allowed?
thank you for all of you
WhichIsGood

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Young, Dumb & Broke

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:52:19 AM

I think it has to do with the ranking system in here. I'm not too sure as I am a beginner here as well. I would also like to know.

jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:13:58 AM

I am a beginner, I know that you get an extra income from advertising allowed here.
thank you for all of you
I'm not sure you're allowed to advertise a company with a beginner's account, I've never experienced it. maybe you can question it to the staff who take care of this forum

AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:00:13 AM

As far as I know you are allowed to put website links on your profile but spamming the links around the forum isn't allowed.
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2111

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:44:17 PM

thank you for all of you

I assume you are referring to signature campaigns? It depends on the campaign, but most of them only accept "Member" rank and above and expect a certain post quality. So to take part in signature campaigns you'll need to stick around for a while and show that you are able to post constructive comments.

Usually signature campaigns are posted here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

Some airdrop coins also offer bounties for taking part in a signature campaign. Many of them are a bit less restrictive. You should be able to find some of those in the alt coin section.
lhadygreen

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:19:00 PM

As far as I know you are allowed to put website links on your profile but spamming the links around the forum isn't allowed.

Yes! Because there are still restrictions and rules set from posting or putting website links on your profile.
That's how I understand this forum.
koeb88

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:20:13 PM

At least you have to be Member to take part in the Signature Campaigns for advertising if u mean this. Sometimes Jr. Members can take part also, but not very often. Just take a look in the Altcoin section and Services, there u find the rules to take part.
Moz90

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:10:38 PM

If you are referring to signature campaigns then it depends on the rules of each bounty. Some allow newbs to do it and some don't give rewards for newbs
Squidoogeek

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:49:16 PM

You can find all kinds of signature campaigns in the Services subforum. Some of them take newbies. Keep participating, get your rank up, and you can earn more per post while doing the signature campaign. (The one I'm doing is a special kind of sigcampaign through Blocklancer where you don't earn Bitcoin. You earn stakes in Blocklancer. You need an Ethereum wallet for that.)
spinach98

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:50:36 PM

thank you for all of you

My friend told me about bitcoin in this site and how to earn it. He told me thay in order for me to be able to join in a signature campaign I need to be atleast jr.  Member but as of now I am a brandnew here in bitcoin thats why I need to wait to ranked up to join a campaign and start to earn.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: