100-199 Usd - 5 (14.7%)
200-299 Usd - 2 (5.9%)
300-399 Usd - 3 (8.8%)
499-599 Usd - 1 (2.9%)
600+ Usd - 4 (11.8%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Gold Price Prediction On November 1, 2017  (Read 11145 times)
iamteody (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:02:32 AM

So, everyone let us try to predict the price of Bitcoin gold
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:14:40 AM

I predict the price of bitcoin gold will reach 600 $ ,,, I strongly support the presence of bitcoin gold, this is a very good altcoin and has a great chance for success like bitcoin. and this is not a garbage altcoin,

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:17:24 AM

In my opinion only. The stable price of bitcoin gold will be in 100- 200$. I saw now in coinmarketcap that traders, investors now are dumping its price in trade market. So there is chance that btc gold is the-same like Zcash that in the first release of this altcoin its price is so high then after a week its price goes down in an instant.

iamteody (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:20:43 AM

I predict the price of bitcoin gold will reach 600 $ ,,, I strongly support the presence of bitcoin gold, this is a very good altcoin and has a great chance for success like bitcoin. and this is not a garbage altcoin,

Yes me too Bitcoin Gold is just better than any other altcoin. Sorry for them dumping Bitcoin Gold =)
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:27:17 AM

I voted for 100 - 199 only because it is the safest guess I can make. But with how the developers handled the pressed hard fork, with no fully formed consensus code, no replay protection and no testing, it can go under $100.

Ask yourself, who are the developers behind it and why do they want to have a premine of 100,000 BTG?
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:31:29 AM

I'd say it will probably stabilize around 0,02 BTC just because of how many people know/talk about it. I don't really have a lot of faith on this coin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
iamteody (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:48:05 AM

I'd say it will probably stabilize around 0,02 BTC just because of how many people know/talk about it. I don't really have a lot of faith on this coin.

So you mean you have faith on other shitcoins but on Bitcoin Gold you dont have?
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:57:52 AM

If a day before the appearance of bitcoin gold, it traded on the Yobit exchange with the exchange rate set at $ 460, and in a few hours at the bittrex exchange for $ 166, then, given its significant vulnerabilities, its rate will not be high today level of 100 - 200 dollars.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:02:38 AM

If a day before the appearance of bitcoin gold, it traded on the Yobit exchange with the exchange rate set at $ 460, and in a few hours at the bittrex exchange for $ 166, then, given its significant vulnerabilities, its rate will not be high today level of 100 - 200 dollars.
its hard to say if bitcoin gold can grow with same thing that happen with yobit maybe 100-200 $ would be the point from now,
 its the support coming from traders that will bring the value to rise.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:40:35 AM

I cannot give a sharp price prediction but I will only sell @ $700. If the price won't reach that mark, I'll probably just hold the coin for long term (same as with my bitcoin cash)  Grin Anyway, is anybody here using Ledger Wallet H.W.? I need a little help regarding upgrading to support Bitcoin Gold.
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:04:13 AM

I'd say $1
jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:29:40 AM

Well, interestingly PBC in their Ocotber issue predicted that BTG has likely more staying power than the Segwit2x hard fork, which may not happen at all.

Contrary to that, my own view is that BTG will, after a quick sell-off linger as a low cap altcoin as development is happening very slowly. With the November hard fork, it's harder to say how it will turn out, but I predict higher BTC volatily in it's wake.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:32:34 AM

I am not too enthusiastic about this one, and i suspect a lot of people aren't  too. I expect the price to drop, and keep dropping until it is less than $10. So I am voting 1-99. This is a coin/fork driven by greed and it seems the community sees right through the team behind it.
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:45:02 AM

I am bullish on bitcoin gold after seeing bitcoin cash's success. I think it will have big market cap and price will raise around $300-400 in a week. It just needs people to finish dumping free coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:14:59 AM

too much sentiment and hopes.. being realistic BTG is worth a shit.. lets say 1$ soon

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:29:20 PM

it is hard to answer because we don't know what will happen later but i think maybe the price of bitcoin gold will closest like bitcoin cash or less or more. i don't think that bitcoin gold will be more good than bitcoin cash because only time that will tell what will be going on in the future. so i think we can only follow the price while we can still make the profit from bitcoin gold and i guess that we all making more money from the coins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
iamteody (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:34:05 PM

it is hard to answer because we don't know what will happen later but i think maybe the price of bitcoin gold will closest like bitcoin cash or less or more. i don't think that bitcoin gold will be more good than bitcoin cash because only time that will tell what will be going on in the future. so i think we can only follow the price while we can still make the profit from bitcoin gold and i guess that we all making more money from the coins.

Yes. I just read that Bitcoin Gold is near to creationg of Bitcoin itself. Much better and enhance.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:46:48 PM

I do not expect much from BTG because I can not identify who is developing this altcoin and the BTG community where. I have sold all BTG as soon as I received because BTG really has no potential in my opinion

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:37:53 PM

It's hard to predict the current market, but I think a lot of people are going to sell btg earlier this month. I am sure its price will be dump. My prediction is $100-299, only the market can determine it later.
btzajla

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:56:25 PM

My prediction is $200-299
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: