Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 05:29:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tycoons and Celebrities On Bitcoin...  (Read 149 times)
CryptoDream2049 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:04:13 AM

The talk is big with the rich and famous... While some of them are optimistic but hesitant, Others as you may think are surly upbeat and believe the decentralized currency is better system than gold or fiat. n example is Mark Cuban"s guide to getting rich is vested 10% on Bitcoin. Tony Robbins says Bitcoin is like betting in Las Vegas. I think Tony"s message is to be cautions and   control your risk, we sure do not see that from the financial gurus to tell you to control risk....

I thought this was very interesting and I took away a positive sentiment on Bitcoin.......
staywoke081

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Santa Coin

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:32:41 AM

I think when you have a conversation with an indviidual who is smart and thinks for themselves this is what sentiment you will get. Because the people who understand the power behind it are so few right now the overwhelming

amount of information and thoughts are going to come from people who dont understand it. As such it will be misleading and misinformation at best, so talking to somebody who gets it is refreshing and goes to show you that

this is going to be something big come 2020+.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: