Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Darico: 55% BTC 35% GOLD 10% ETH  (Read 190 times)
Brothersav (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:56:27 AM

First post, signed up to see everyone's thoughts on this company I have recently come across.

They are called Darico. They aim to be the first investment grade coin diversifying the investor's portfolio; meaning they will buy assets and ride the increasing value. Darico plans to raise approx 250 million USD where they will then allocate 55% of the funds to BTC, 35% to gold bullion to be stored in Switzerland and 10% in Ether. I came across this company whilst browsing the #WBSDubai (World Blockchain Summit) website and saw them as a platinum sponsor. They have not yet started their ICO however I have read that it will begin at the end of the month. Their website is solid. Their team looks solid. Their website is darico.io and their white paper can be located on the home page.

Max supply: 240 million over 18 years (2035/2036). Darico plans to initially allocate 60 million coins to buyers of the ICO and allocate the invester genesis accounts. Darico will then auto-mine the remaining 162 million over the 18 years (omitting fees). The aim of having these coins auto-mined is to deposit mined coins to the genesis account holders, therefore allowing you to have an income whilst BTC, ETH and Gold increases in price over time. (Darico coins obviously will increase with the assets). Genesis account holders will be able to access newly mined coins daily and will be able to either trade them on exchanges or eventually be able to spend them as the team is developing debit cards.

Their white paper states that they believe that their assests will eventually be worth a total of $23,136,945,500 by 2030. F**k me right?! These numbers however should be taken cautiously as they are working on BTC being worth $500,000, ETH$50,000 and Gold $6000/oz.

If $250 million USD is raised this will account to 39,285 bitcoin, 64,815 ounces of gold, and 62,500
ether held in reserv
e (or thereabouts, give or take a few thousand here or there).

On a final note, this is what I read on their white paper to sweeten the deal:
Through a SMART MORTGAGE CONTRACT, a darico genesis account will serve
as a mortgage collateral. Owners of the accounts can own real estate assets by
making a 15–20% down payment in darico coins and paying the rest in 60
monthly instalments with no interest.
Leading developers are currently in discussions with possible partners from
the real estate industry in Dubai, United Arab Emirate (UAE). We have
garnered interest from one major real estate developer to be a part of the
project.
The developer will put up 50 luxury apartments, valued at $35 million in the
proof of concept stage. Darico genesis account owners will be able to sign a 5-
year smart mortgage plan and purchase an apartment.
The use case will be a private venture independent of the wider open-source
Darico project. However, the Darico Foundation, once in place, will enact
similar strategies globally.

Who's onboard??

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: